Rogers Cup 2018, Toronto, Canada, ATP Masters

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Not so happy birthday for FAA, but valiant effort.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Stan still seems to have a knee problem, hope to be wrong but he moves like an elephant on court

So, we have Bull vs. Elephant match tomorrow. Elephant may not move fast, but can crush the bull.

Reactions: mrzz

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Crikey, that was tasteless, GSM. For the sake of a joke? And not to put too fine a point on it, that was a buffalo.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I would be surprised if Stan gets more than 2 games.

Reactions: Fiero425

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
After his boorish act tonight and in previous matches, maybe Stan deserves a good beating! Wouldn't it be a hoot if he extended Rafa? :whistle:

Zero chance. C-dal will be ruthless and Stan should clearly not be playing.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
There is only one Canadian remaining in the draw and he shall make Canada great again.

Shapo for president! :cheerleader:

I wish. I don't see that rugrat making Canada great again by vanquishing C-dal. I also think Jizzner will bomb the young Canuck out of the tourney.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
dull is so lucky, always getting joke opponents in the opening rounds when he's most vulnerable. 2nd set he was playing like a joke but Paire was an even bigger joke so dull escaped. It's really disgusting that mowgli's luck never runs out.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
dull is so lucky, always getting joke opponents in the opening rounds when he's most vulnerable. 2nd set he was playing like a joke but Paire was an even bigger joke so dull escaped. It's really disgusting that mowgli's luck never runs out.
Who do you expect him to get? That's how the seeding system works... and you earn your seeding. He ain't going to be playing Djokovic in the first round.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Who do you expect him to get? That's how the seeding system works... and you earn your seeding. He ain't going to be playing Djokovic in the first round.

I'm not expecting faker but how about someone who isn't a complete joke either? For example dull could easily draw someone like Tsisipas or thug or Shap or a ballbasher who can take out this topspin monkey.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not expecting faker but how about someone who isn't a complete joke either? For example dull could easily draw someone like Tsisipas or thug or Shap or a ballbasher who can take out this topspin monkey.

Nadal had a pretty tough draw but now no Del Po and he has a pretty weak Stan instead of a possibly dangerous Nick. Things have opened up nicely for Robespierre again.

That's why I usually don't complain about tough draws because it's only "potentially tough" if it plays out that way. I do call easy draws for what they are but everyone gets those once in awhile.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal had a pretty tough draw but now no Del Po and he has a pretty weak Stan instead of a possibly dangerous Nick. Things have opened up nicely for Robespierre again.

That's why I usually don't complain about tough draws because it's only "potentially tough" if it plays out that way. I do call easy draws for what they are but everyone gets those once in awhile.

I don't know what it is, maybe lady luck is attracted to dullito's muscles? Because this isn't the first time when moony's seemingly hard draw on paper fell apart.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't know what it is, maybe lady luck is attracted to dullito's muscles? Because this isn't the first time when moony's seemingly hard draw on paper fell apart.

I hate it too. Anything that helps C-dal out is a terrible thing. I've been ready for him to be gone for well over a decade now. Just go back to his damn fishing boat and enjoy his millions I say.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
I hate it too. Anything that helps C-dal out is a terrible thing. I've been ready for him to be gone for well over a decade now. Just go back to his damn fishing boat and enjoy his millions I say.

dull will go back to fishing when he has the slam record. He's an obsessed manchild, has even put off wedding and having kids till he gets what he wants. What a sad little shit, I actually feel sorry for him and his stubborn tards.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
dull will go back to fishing when he has the slam record. He's an obsessed manchild, has even put off wedding and having kids till he gets what he wants. What a sad little shit, I actually feel sorry for him and his stubborn tards.

Up to Roger to save mankind. He's let so many easy opportunities slip, been his own worst enemy. The motto remains "X slams for Roger is nothing if C-dal hits X or more" Fed has to realize that and if he does he will be fine. Nadal is still ultra-dependent on his wheels and those just need to fall off.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Up to Roger to save mankind. He's let so many easy opportunities slip, been his own worst enemy. The motto remains "X slams for Roger is nothing if C-dal hits X or more" Fed has to realize that and if he does he will be fine. Nadal is still ultra-dependent on his wheels and those just need to fall off.

20 slams is more than enough given that it's 6 clear of Pete's record. The fact that some hack like dull with his disgusting moonballing has vultured 17 says more about the field than Fed's achievements. Sure Fed could've won more but no way can you tell me that dull should be winning 17 of these. It's ridiculous how much this topspin bot has vultured. It is actually insane how much he's overachieved. No other sportsman with as limited as talent that dull has won so much. Go ahead name me one.

Fed can't keep winning slams till the end of time in the hope that someday someone stops Nadal from winning RGs. Fed will stop winning slams at some point and if Nadal is still winning RGs without dropping a set then it's not Fed's fault. Nothing Fed can do about Nadal's infinite RGs.

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
20 slams is more than enough given that it's 6 clear of Pete's record. The fact that some hack like dull with his disgusting moonballing has vultured 17 says more about the field than Fed's achievements. Sure Fed could've won more but no way can you tell me that dull should be winning 17 of these. It's ridiculous how much this topspin bot has vultured. It is actually insane how much he's overachieved. No other sportsman with as limited as talent that dull has won so much. Go ahead name me one.

Fed can't keep winning slams till the end of time in the hope that someday someone stops Nadal from winning RGs. Fed will stop winning slams at some point and if Nadal is still winning RGs without dropping a set then it's not Fed's fault. Nothing Fed can do about Nadal's infinite RGs.

Thank GAWD for Federer and Nole to save the history of tennis so far by being foils enough to keep DULL in 2nd running for the GOAT! He was being supplanted by Nole for a while even though behind due to some fabulous years, but somehow Fedal's reestablished themselves at the top! I just can't believe w/ all the talent out there, a dark horse hasn't been able to do more than Cilic @ '14 USO! :nono: :facepalm: :banghead: :eek: