Rogers Cup 2018, Toronto, Canada, ATP Masters

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
I just love faker's new found form. Not the form you're thinking about , I'm talking about his draw form with the Serbian mafia "taking care" of his opponents before they step on court.

Last edited:

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Rublev bites the dust. His compatriot Donskoy beats him in straits.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Woops; that's 2 losses in a row! Tired; injured; over confident? That match in DC had to be debilitating I guess! Lit'l time to recover! :rolleyes:
I think he is still too erratic.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Good grief, so little time lately and I choose to watch Kyrgios x Wawrinka, hardly will be able to see anything else until the weekend.

What a freaking horrible match. Wawrinka is fat and lazy, made some amateur errors like constantly being late to set up his shots (on slow balls). Kyrgios served great as usual, ok, but goes for the kill in all shots and misses 90% of them. I've seen amateur matches technically better. If I was there I would boo them non-stop and ask for a refund.
I only saw the beginning, and I can't believe Nick lost. On top of it, he screwed up my draw, so I'm doubly pissed off. But whatever, I don't pick Stan for the next round. He's really not moving well.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Verdasco and Dimitrov go to the rain delay at 4-4.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
I only saw the beginning, and I can't believe Nick lost. On top of it, he screwed up my draw, so I'm doubly pissed off. But whatever, I don't pick Stan for the next round. He's really not moving well.

I was in a terrible mood when I wrote the post, but I maintain it: what a low level match it was. If someone would care to make the "lowlights" of that, it would make up for a 10 to 15 minutes horror show.

Yes, Wawrinka is moving terribly bad, and it is not only his footwork. Not that he ever was a great mover, but still...

Reactions: Moxie

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Stan still seems to have a knee problem, hope to be wrong but he moves like an elephant on court

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
Let us hope Stan can take out the trash in R3.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Delpo also dropped out. Youzhny took his spot.

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Any word on why Delpo withdrew? Also, Hi!

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Will have to catch the replay, but Nole moved thru easily I see, 3 & 4! Thiem & Sasha Z. potential opponents; not sure I see a real roadblock until the final! Rafa on the other hand has all kinds of potential headaches with Stan W., Cilic, Shapovolov, & Isner among others! The top is loaded while there are good players in the other half of the draw, but are much too inconsistent to be a real threat unless Djokovic is off his game! I think he's been "mashing" the ball with full, bludgeoning strokes from what little I've watched of the 1st 2 HC matches of the summer! I don't see too much "pushing" as was being accused at Wimbledon; esp. against Nadal in the semi's! :whistle: :rolleyes: :ptennis: