Rogers Cup 2018, Toronto, Canada, ATP Masters

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
The most unattractive thing about some people on these forums of late is that they are more anti-Nadal even than pro-Federer. Used to be only Front, long ago, and we shamed him out of it. Now you act as if you can just come out of the closet with it. No respect for fellow posters who are Nadal fans, no respect for an elite player, no respect for the game.

You are thinking that only Fed fans are against Nadal. Not true. There are many others too.

That is why, I made the tribal call for all antis to wake-up as opposed to feddies.

monfed

Major Winner
Reactions
what a disgusting topspin bot this cheater is. Going above 25 seconds so frequently and never got a single point penalty. Only in tennis is so much cheating tolerated that is why this monkey keeps winning. Sickening.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Only me lol? It was never only me. There are billions worldwide who hate that Mallorcan muppet in case you hadn't noticed and on all tennis forums I've been on there have been plenty more than just me lol.
I'm used to you lot hating Nadal. It's when it tips over into it being a bigger hobby for you guys than being Federer fans, which it has been for pretty much all of this year, since the clay season, of course. This was a pretty big pro-Federer forum, but it's really becoming more of an anti-Nadal forum than anything else. There's a difference. And it's ugly.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Now that nadal won 4th rogers cup he should really think about skipping cincinnati, he is more likely to win the us open.

There is no way Ralph skips Cincy (or for that matter any other tourney) unless he is injured or doctors explicitly advise against playing as he might aggravate some thing.

I actually want him to play as there is some hope that he would have overplayed before USO.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You are thinking that only Fed fans are against Nadal. Not true. There are many others too.

That is why, I made the tribal call for all antis to wake-up as opposed to feddies.
There are only a few that aren't Federer fans that hate Nadal the way Feddies do. Cali would be one. Fiero is another, but he's just generally odd anyway. Who else? Mastoor hates everyone who isn't Novak and doesn't worship Novak, so that doesn't count. Who am I missing? Oh, and there are Fed fans that aren't "anti-Nadal," too.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
That's what I said, too. So I don't know what to do about my draw. :lol6:
Well nadal made the Qtr finals last year so that could be the only reason I can think of keeping the gap between him and federer.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Hard court titles starting to flow for nadal now back to back seasons with, big titles, this really is he's best chance to def a major title off clay.:yesyes::chainsaw:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Hard court titles starting to flow for nadal now back to back seasons with, big titles, this really is he's best chance to def a major title off clay.:yesyes::chainsaw:

This shows the effect and extent of court homogenization.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Only me lol? It was never only me. There are billions worldwide who hate that Mallorcan muppet in case you hadn't noticed and on all tennis forums I've been on there have been plenty more than just me lol.
Because most of the Federer's fans are the worst species around the world and they spend too much time on the tennis forums to spit all the hate they keep against the superb player who has swept their idol several times, take it losers!
And wait!
e4747d4b01187b1018169eca4cb3046635dd0035cdcd36165ce72c7fb6d847b3.gif

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The most unattractive thing about some people on these forums of late is that they are more anti-Nadal even than pro-Federer. Used to be only Front, long ago, and we shamed him out of it. Now you act as if you can just come out of the closet with it. No respect for fellow posters who are Nadal fans, no respect for an elite player, no respect for the game.
You opened dug at Federer countless times, and you are not ashamed to say this? Should just shut up if you did the same.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You opened dug at Federer countless times, and you are not ashamed to say this? Should just shut up if you did the same.
I've always said I like Roger well-enough. I've never called for him to hurt his knees, or called him countless horrible names, or said he was a blight on tennis for called his fan Fedtards...sure, I'm perfectly comfortable to say it. And my sentences also make sense.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This shows the effect and extent of court homogenization.
Funny, if Nadal wins a tournament on HC or grass, the courts have slowed, and that's the "proof" of it. Astonishing the lack of respect for Nadal's talent.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Tomorrow Rafa will decide if he will play in Cincy, It seems that he is starting to take care with his schedule, it´s about time ! :good:

Reactions: Moxie

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There are only a few that aren't Federer fans that hate Nadal the way Feddies do. Cali would be one. Fiero is another, but he's just generally odd anyway. Who else? Mastoor hates everyone who isn't Novak and doesn't worship Novak, so that doesn't count. Who am I missing? Oh, and there are Fed fans that aren't "anti-Nadal," too.

that rings true with other sports and sporting stars, mox, not just tennis forums. It can be fun and lively stuff provided the anti Nadal, Fed, Djokovic etc are able to rationalize and explain what it is about the player/s they loath that annoys them and are reasonable about it.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
80 titles, !7 GS, 33 MS, #1 and at his 32 years old, not bad at all

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I've always said I like Roger well-enough. I've never called for him to hurt his knees, or called him countless horrible names, or said he was a blight on tennis for called his fan Fedtards...sure, I'm perfectly comfortable to say it. And my sentences also make sense.
Just cut it, you have no conscience and you are comfortable to lie.....I like Roger enough so I do mini put downs whenever opportunities present, and I claim to like the guy....blah blah blah

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
that rings true with other sports and sporting stars, mox, not just tennis forums. It can be fun and lively stuff provided the anti Nadal, Fed, Djokovic etc are able to rationalize and explain what it is about the player/s they loath that annoys them and are reasonable about it.
We have loads of fun being opposite camps and warring factions, which I am basically fine with and participate in. But it has been ratcheted up of late, with Rafa back to #1 and still winning Majors, and Roger aging out. As far as Fed fans being reasonable and providing good explanations as to what they loathe about the other player, I would direct you to this thread on doping: https://www.tennisfrontier.com/tennisforum/threads/murray-calls-for-dope-testing-reform.6138/

I'm all for good fun, but the "anti-Nadal" faction has become tedious, repetitive and rude, if you ask me. I ask them to examine their own behavior and motives. I'm only lodging a personal protest. They'll do what they want.

Reactions: Vince Evert

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
The youngster doesn't have a good backhand yet. If/when he does, watch out. I like his attitude and he has a lot of all-around game but there is plenty to work on. The backhand was pretty pedestrian vs Sascha and KA so it was not surprising it was easy pickings for C-dal to expose. The only other things I don't like is the kid's court positioning and lack of anticipation. He's young, he's ambitious, he will learn.