Reactions
Buccaneers @ Falcons ----------------------- Falcons
Panthers @ Redskins ------------------------- Redskins
Chargers @ Browns --------------------------- Browns
Bills @ Texans ---------------------------------- Texans
Rams @ Broncos ------------------------------ Rams
Ravens @ Titans ------------------------------- Titans
Jaguars @ Cowboys -------------------------- Jaguars

Not feeling all that confident in half of these games, but we'll see soon enough.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Buccaneers @ Falcons Falcons
Panthers @ Redskins Panthers
Chargers @ Browns Chargers
Bills @ Texans Texans
Rams @ Broncos Rams
Ravens @ Titans Ravens
Jaguars @ Cowboys Jags

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
ATL
Skins
Chargers
Texans
Lambs make it 6 in a row
Ravens
Jags

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Miami's in shock after fumbling the ball on the goal line in OT! Bears moving down the field expeditiously! OMG, this can't be happening for us in Chgo! This game was already in the loss column! Closing in on a winning FG! ==== Went for FG on 3rd down; missed wide right! Now Miami moving down the field with time running down! They're going for a long FG too at home! They made it; Miami wins! :nono: :facepalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Miami's in shock after fumbling the ball on the goal line in OT! Bears moving down the field expeditiously! OMG, this can't be happening for us in Chgo! This game was already in the loss column! Closing in on a winning FG! ==== Went for FG on 3rd down; missed wide right! Now Miami moving down the field with time running down! They're going for a long FG too at home! He made it; Miami wins! :nono: :facepalm: :banghead:

I'm a happy camper. And don't get me started on kickers, did you see what the Packers' clown kicker did last week?

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Jerry's Boys decide to get righteous this week. Kept me from having 7 correct picks. :facepalm:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
That was close to 50-50 on paper since it was in Dallas. Deciding factor for me was Dallas needed it or it was season over most likely. Jacksonville will be OK in that weak division but they are up against a tougher schedule this year.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
New England is alive and as evil as ever. Belichick is the best coach ever, possibly in any sport, and this coming from a fan of a team who had Lombardi. These are the evilest beings the galaxy has seen since Palpatine was thrown into the pit.

Reactions: kskate2

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Mahomes is fun to watch. He is like a clone of Favre, crazy arm talent and a total risk taker sometimes to his detriment.

Also watching this...I'm sure glad my favorite team that is wayyy short on WR talent decided not to go after Josh Gordon. Brilliant as ever.

Reactions: Fiero425

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Week 6

Buccaneers @ Falcons FALCONS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Jelenafan, Kskate2, Moxie)
Panthers @ Redskins REDSKINS (Billie, DarthFed, Kskate2, Moxie)
Chargers @ Browns CHARGERS (Britbox, DarthFed, Kskate2)
Bills @ Texans TEXANS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Jelenafan, Kskate2, Moxie)
Rams @ Broncos RAMS (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Jelenafan, Kskate2, Moxie)
Ravens @ Titans RAVENS (Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Kskate2, Moxie)
Jaguars @ Cowboys COWBOYS (DarthFed, Moxie)

Week 6 Scores

12 - DarthFed (7+5 Bonus)
9 - Kskate2 (6+3 Bonus)
9 - Moxie (6+3 Bonus)
5 - Britbox
4 - Billie
4 - Federberg
3 - Jelenafan

Big Moves this week. DarthFed storms to the top of the leaderboard with a perfect set.
Bonus points for Moxie and Kskate throw them into the mix.

Overall Leaderboard

37 - @DarthFed (25+12)
33 - @Billie (29+4)
31 - @britbox (26+5)
31 - @Moxie (22+9)
29 - @kskate2 (20+9)
26 - @Jelenafan (23+3)
21 - @Federberg (17+4)

This Week.

@Jelenafan to pick 7 Sunday Games from Week 7

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I didn't like the games offered, but it could have been worse LOL. Congrats to @DarthFed on taking the lead, must have been a while for you? And it looks like Packers will escape with a hard fought win tonight, although 49ers really shot themselves in the foot with fumbles.

Reactions: DarthFed

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I didn't like the games offered, but it could have been worse LOL. Congrats to @DarthFed on taking the lead, must have been a while for you? And it looks like Packers will escape with a hard fought win tonight, although 49ers really shot themselves in the foot with fumbles.

Packers are just bad. I almost feel sorry for the Niners tonight, they were better in every way but they didn't get the big first down at the end and then Rodgers went into video game mode after a really bad 2nd and 3rd quarter. With the Packers schedule after the bye that would've been season over most likely. Rodgers saves their sorry behinds again.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Packers are just bad. I almost feel sorry for the Niners tonight, they were better in every way but they didn't get the big first down at the end and then Rodgers went into video game mode after a really bad 2nd and 3rd quarter. With the Packers schedule after the bye that would've been season over most likely. Rodgers saves their sorry behinds again.

Yeah, tough road ahead for them, Rams and Patriots on the road, 4 out of the next 5 are on road, they will need that bye week in the worst possible way to prepare for all that. Good luck to them and you, prepare some calming medication :)

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Listen I admire Rodgers as much as the next person and his natural talent is off the charts, but to call him repeatedly on MNF the best QB in the NFL is hogwash.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Listen I admire Rodgers as much as the next person and his natural talent is off the charts, but to call him repeatedly on MNF the best QB in the NFL is hogwash.

lol hogwash? Look, I have no problem if you're saying you'd take Brady but keep in mind many fans and analysts attribute a lot of that team's success to having the best coach of all-time (probably best of any sport). Take Rodgers off the Packers and they don't win more than 4 games, replace Brady with a backup and they can still win 11 (see 2008). In 2016 they won a game against the best defense in the league 27-0 with their 3rd string qb, that should tell you something.

That said Brady is the GOAT, what he's doing at 41 is incredible and obviously rings are where it's at. But most analysts around the league consider Rodgers the best QB in football and having watched a lot of it I don't blame them. Replace him with anyone else and I have no doubt the Packers are worse off.

Last edited:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah, tough road ahead for them, Rams and Patriots on the road, 4 out of the next 5 are on road, they will need that bye week in the worst possible way to prepare for all that. Good luck to them and you, prepare some calming medication :)

This season will finally be the end of the road for McCarthy. He should've been fired 4-5 years ago along with their prior defensive coordinator and GM. This is a team that should be rebuilding given how awful their talent level is.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
lol hogwash? Look, I have no problem if you're saying you'd take Brady but keep in mind many fans and analysts attribute a lot of that team's success to having the best coach of all-time (probably best of any sport). Take Rodgers off the Packers and they don't win more than 4 games, replace Brady with a backup and they can still win 11 (see 2008). In 2016 they won a game against the best defense in the league 27-0 with their 3rd string qb, that should tell you something.

That said Brady is the GOAT, what he's doing at 41 is incredible and obviously rings are where it's at. But most analysts around the league consider Rodgers the best QB in football and having watched a lot of it I don't blame them. Replace him with anyone else and I have no doubt the Packers are worse off.

Well yes, I think Brady’s the best QB and yes, he’s thrived under a great system and coach but some things go beyond that.

Brady as a clutch player, who thrives under pressure and seems to play best when the stakes are the highest; you either have that or you don’t. I think he has had honed it to the nth degree with Coach Bill but you can’t reproduce that. Most QB’s can’t get past very good or inspired once in a blue moon.

Ditto Montana under Jim Walsh’s West Coast offense system in San Francisco. Those days it was John Elway as the “best” naturally gifted QB who forced the Broncos to victory, and the whispers were that it was more Walsh than Montana.

A coach can develop those gifts more but playing your best when it really really counts consistently , that’s a rare gift indeed.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My 7 games:

Patriots @ Bears
Bills @ Colts
Cowboys @ Redskins
Saints @ Ravens
Panthers @ Eagles
Titans @ Chargers
Bengals @ Chiefs

I do think there’s a couple of genuine tossups in this bunch...

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Well yes, I think Brady’s the best QB and yes, he’s thrived under a great system and coach but some things go beyond that.

Brady as a clutch player, who thrives under pressure and seems to play best when the stakes are the highest; you either have that or you don’t. I think he has had honed it to the nth degree with Coach Bill but you can’t reproduce that. Most QB’s can’t get past very good or inspired once in a blue moon.

Ditto Montana under Jim Walsh’s West Coast offense system in San Francisco. Those days it was John Elway as the “best” naturally gifted QB who forced the Broncos to victory, and the whispers were that it was more Walsh than Montana.

A coach can develop those gifts more but playing your best when it really really counts consistently , that’s a rare gift indeed.

Elway was always overrated. The talk was more about Montana and Marino as far as stats on a bad team vs winning with a great team. Montana as a clutch QB was 2nd to none. Brady might be the GOAT based on having that extra ring and longevity/cumulative stats but Montana in the SB's and playoffs in general was way better than Tom.

Regarding Rodgers vs Brady I just found it funny you were reacting to an announcer saying Rodgers is the best. I'm guessing you haven't watched many games or seen many articles on football the last 5+ years. And it's really the playoff stats between those 2 that shows just how much of a team sport it is. Rodgers stats and efficiency blows Brady's out of the water, especially in the playoffs. I'm just saying...you're in the minority here but certainly it isn't hogwash to suggest one is better than the other. Brady doing this at 41 is incredible even with the NFL wuss rules protecting QB's and promoting offense. I don't think Rodgers will be playing that long.