NFL Pick n Pass 2018/2019 Season

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Not the same old Browns, sounds like they blew that one badly yesterday. Crazy to think that they could easily be 4-0. Nice win by Oakland to stay alive but they are in a really tough division.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Not the same old Browns, sounds like they blew that one badly yesterday. Crazy to think that they could easily be 4-0. Nice win by Oakland to stay alive but they are in a really tough division.

I watched that game and believe me the Browns had their chances.

Personally I think there’s a lot of good things ( for the first time in ages) clicking for Cleveland, could develop into a good solid team. That tie with the Steelers still grates, could would shoulda....

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

Personally I think there’s a lot of good things ( for the first time in ages) clicking for Cleveland, could develop into a good solid team. That tie with the Steelers still grates, could would shoulda....

I was a huge fan of Cleveland going back to the "Cardiac Kids" of the 80's! Brian Sipe was the man and an MVP IIRC! They just never could catch a break; winning games in the last moments until a fumble, missed FG, or improbable field long drive against them to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory! I still remember in horror when in a playoff against the Steelers, they were up and winning when the QB had a defenseman/former teammate thrashing around his legs and wrecked his knee again! The frustration of the player upset about what he had done only helped the Steelers win the game! They tried to bring the 49'r mentality to the front office when the new Cleveland team was created, but somehow they're still floundering with glimpses of getting out of their eternal rut! Cleveland and Cincy were perennial winning playoff teams decades ago; now in the wilderness they're barely able to get there! :nono: :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Browns probably are going nowhere this year. Long-term depends on if Mayfield is good or not.

Bears look legit this year. That defense is elite with Mack and they have decent enough talent on offense to be a good team. Green Bay has at Detroit and San Fran at home before the bye. After the bye it gets real tough. If GB loses to the Lions they will have a hard time even making the playoffs.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Week 4 Results

Miami @ New England Patriots (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Jelenafan, Kskate2, Moxie)
Philly @ Titans Titans (Jelenafan, Moxie)
Houston @ Indiana Texans (DarthFed, Moxie)
Jets @ Jacksonville Jags (Billie,Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Jelenafan, Kskate2, Moxie)
Cleveland @ Oakland Raiders (Billie,Britbox, DarthFed, Federberg, Jelenafan, Kskate2, Moxie)
New Orleans @ Giants Saints (Billie, Britbox, DarthFed, Jelenafan, Moxie)
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh Ravens (Britbox, Federberg, Jelenafan, Moxie)

Week 4 Scores

Big moves from @Moxie and @Jelenafan!

12 - Moxie (7+5 Bonus)
9 - Jelenafan (6+3 Bonus)
5 - Britbox
5 - DarthFed
4 - Billie
4 - Federberg
3 - Kskate2

Overall Leaderboard after Week 4

22 - @britbox (17+5)
20 - @Billie (16+4)
20 - @Moxie (8+12)
18 - @Jelenafan (9+9)
16 - @DarthFed (11+5)
15 - @kskate2 (12+3)
14 - @Federberg (10+4)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Cleveland is heading in the right direction. They only needed to convert a 3rd and 2 yesterday and the game was over. They failed. Carr drove the Raiders to score the TD and then they converted the 2 pt conversion and forced overtime. That will be one that got away from Cleveland - same as that tied match that they had... they should have won that too. Raiders have let a couple of matches get away also - they should have beaten Denver on the road for sure.

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Watched tonight’s MNF game with Broncos/Chiefs at Mile High where KC pulled it off despite trailing by 10 in the 4th... gotta say that young QB Mahomes , I’m impressed.

Though KC’s defense still sucks...

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Watched tonight’s MNF game with Broncos/Chiefs at Mile High where KC pulled it off despite trailing by 10 in the 4th... gotta sat that young QB Mahomes , I’m impressed.

Though KC’s defense still sucks...

And Mahomes' a superstar in the making! He's got some moves! He plays a lot like Favre back there. He throws the ball very similarly. He's mesmerizing the officials who didn't catch the clock ran out late on one of those long plays converted to keep the ball in KC's hands! I couldn't be happier with how things are going for KC; love Andy, been a fan of the Chiefs since the days of Stram, and now they have this QB impressing us all! Throwing that ball in the left hand was definitely Favresque I hate to say! :nono: :p :rolleyes: :whistle:

Reactions: Billie

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The PATs looked like, well, the PATs tonight beating the struggling Colts.

Tom Brady is amazing , reaches 500 regular season TD passes ( only Favre and Peyton have more) and sets the NFL record for most TD passes to different receivers (71), plus either tied or broke Viniaterri’s record of most career wins by an NFL player in any position.

The 71 different receivers stands out to me because usually it’s a “meh” stat for someone who plays for a multitude of teams signifying limited success (previous record holder: Vinnie Testaverde)

In Tom’s case, it shows he’s never had other than a couple of seasons with Randy Moss, a dependable lights out wide receiver for any extended period of time. No Jerry Rice ( ala Montana or Steve Young) no
Marvin Harrison,Reggie Wayne (ala Peyton Manning) no Julio Jones, etc.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Week 5

Falcons @ Steelers Falcons
Jaguars @ Chiefs Chiefs
Packers @ Lions Packers
Ravens @ Browns Ravens
Giants @ Panthers Panthers
Vikings @ Eagles Eagles
Rams @ Seahawks Rams

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Steelers
Chiefs
Lions - season on the line for Detroit and Green Bay has been weak on the road for awhile. If GB wins the next two they may have a good year, lose one of the next two and they may not even make the playoffs

Ravens
Panthers
Vikings - surely they have to turn it around and fast. Season pretty much on the line for them here as well.
Rams

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Falcons @ Steelers Falcons
Jaguars @ Chiefs Chiefs
Packers @ Lions Lions
Ravens @ Browns Ravens
Giants @ Panthers Panthers
Vikings @ Eagles Eagles
Rams @ Seahawks Rams

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Darn, last week was rough, except for 2 people here, congrats to them :)

Falcons @ Steelers ------------------------- Steelers
Jaguars @ Chiefs --------------------------- Chiefs
Packers @ Lions ---------------------------- Lions
Ravens @ Browns -------------------------- Ravens
Giants @ Panthers -------------------------- Panthers
Vikings @ Eagles --------------------------- Vikings
Rams @ Seahawks ------------------------- Rams

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
And Mahomes' a superstar in the making! He's got some moves! He plays a lot like Favre back there. He throws the ball very similarly. He's mesmerizing the officials who didn't catch the clock ran out late on one of those long plays converted to keep the ball in KC's hands! I couldn't be happier with how things are going for KC; love Andy, been a fan of the Chiefs since the days of Stram, and now they have this QB impressing us all! Throwing that ball in the left hand was definitely Favresque I hate to say! :nono: :p :rolleyes: :whistle:

He has been very impressive, throwing the ball off balance and with all these fancy moves. Let's see how he continues, but so far so good. Their defense is not very good though.

Reactions: Fiero425

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My picks:

Falcons @ Steelers- Steelers
Jaguars @ Chiefs -Chiefs
Packers @ Lions -Packers
Ravens @ Browns -Ravens
Giants @ Panthers -Panthers
Vikings @ Eagles -Vikings
Rams @ Seahawks -Rams

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Packers find new ways to lose to crap teams on the road. Crosby should be looking for a new home after missing 5 kicks. Rodgers had two awful and careless fumbles, Adams dropped a TD that would've put them right back in it, and they got hosed again by the zebras on the first fumble which clearly never touched the Packer on the punt.

Road games still coming up vs Rams, Pats, Vikings, Bears and Seahawks. All 5 are better teams than the two they've been beaten by so far. Have to find a way to finish 3-5 on the road and 7-0-1 at home or this is another garbage season. Definitely McCarthy's last. Fuck that guy

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Packers find new ways to lose to crap teams on the road. Crosby should be looking for a new home after missing 5 kicks. Rodgers had two awful and careless fumbles, Adams dropped a TD that would've put them right back in it, and they got hosed again by the zebras on the first fumble which clearly never touched the Packer on the punt.

Road games still coming up vs Rams, Pats, Vikings, Bears and Seahawks. All 5 are better teams than the two they've been beaten by so far. Have to find a way to finish 3-5 on the road and 7-0-1 at home or this is another garbage season. Definitely McCarthy's last. Fuck that guy

Commentators have said Rodgers should be "set down" for a month so he can heal up and recover from past beatings this season! They still have a chance if he can get back to his best to play teams like The Patriots later! It won't happen though; all that money thrown his way, he probably feels obligated to play even if hobbled! :whistle: :nono: :eek: :rolleyes:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Commentators have said Rodgers should be "set down" for a month so he can heal up and recover from past beatings this season! They still have a chance if he can get back to his best to play teams like The Patriots later! It won't happen though; all that money thrown his way, he probably feels obligated to play even if hobbled! :whistle: :nono: :eek: :rolleyes:

It's a 16 game season. If this was the NBA you can sit your franchise on the bench for a month and still make the playoffs. Not the case in the NFL. I'm not sure the Packers would beat San Fran at home without Rodgers, it is definitely a bottom 3 team in the league without him. 9-6-1 might make the playoffs this year and that's likely the best case scenario. Time to get McFatty out of this state once and for all. It's sickening that the whole state is now rallying behind boring ass baseball to salvage a sports year. Even the college football team looks bad this season.