NFL Pick n Pass 2018/2019 Season

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Commentators have suggested they shut Rodgers down while he recoups! It was idiotic to have him out there yesterday on that sloppy field! McCarthy's such an idiot! It's hard to have any sympathy for Rodgers since he's the one that took all that money instead of investing some of it in a defense! It's been said before, but this season might be done for GB with the other 3 teams quite competitive! Minn. sucked yesterday, but who wouldn't think past Buffalo! That was some arse-kcikin', right up there with Detroit manhandling NE last night! :whistle: :facepalm:

Well Rodgers took the money a few weeks ago. What's the franchise's excuse for the last 7 years of disappointments? McCarthy has always been trash but you can't just hold out Rodgers if he is fit enough to play well which has been the case. If they had won last week I'd be fine with them chancing it at home vs Buffalo because that is possibly a game they could win without Rodgers. Now that's off the table...

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Raiders 0-3 but they could easily be 2-1 and at a push 3-0... This year will be transitional.

I'm still hoping they can scrape a wildcard but I doubt it... but they will get better. New coaches, new schemes... but they are competing against good teams so far... although having said that, I think 3-0 massively flatters the Dolphins based on what I watched. I didn't think that much of them, whereas I think the Rams and Broncos will both make the playoffs.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Raiders 0-3 but they could easily be 2-1 and at a push 3-0... This year will be transitional.

I'm still hoping they can scrape a wildcard but I doubt it... but they will get better. New coaches, new schemes... but they are competing against good teams so far... although having said that, I think 3-0 massively flatters the Dolphins based on what I watched. I didn't think that much of them, whereas I think the Rams and Broncos will both make the playoffs.

It was always going to be tough for Gruden to come in and be good right away and obviously losing Mack hurts a lot though they clearly couldn't have resigned him. At 0-3 they are definitely done. Agree about Miami, they've won narrowly vs pretty bad teams, but I don't think Denver is good either. They both will probably be about 8-8

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Denver's D is still pretty firm. Think the offense is very average. I reckon they are in contention to snatch a wildcard. Chiefs will probably win the AFC West. Miami aren't a good team, they'll probably slip away. I'm liking the Rams though, think they'll have a good year. They need one right now with their roster and future cap issues.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I'm out of town starting tomorrow. Let me get this in now. Week 4 games:
Miami @ New England
Philly @ Titans
Houston @ Indiana
Jets @ Jacksonville
Cleveland @ Oakland
New Orleans @ Giants
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm out of town starting tomorrow. Let me get this in now. Week 4 games:
Miami @ New England
Philly @ Titans
Houston @ Indiana
Jets @ Jacksonville
Cleveland @ Oakland
New Orleans @ Giants
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

Pats
Philly
Houston
Jags
Raiders
Saints
Pitt

Second straight week of games I will be missing. Just got back from the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. And next Sunday it's some Chicago food and drink fest, a theater near you @kskate2

After the Viking debacle and this PFL flag-throwing competition I am fine with missing a couple games. Hopefully GB can beat the fricken Bills at home.

Reactions: kskate2

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Miami @ New England Pats
Philly @ Titans Eagles
Houston @ Indiana Colts
Jets @ Jacksonville Jags
Cleveland @ Oakland Raiders
New Orleans @ Giants Saints
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh Ravens

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
So sad I forgot to play last week. Clearly I would have cleaned up, as all of my favorite teams won. :lulz2:

This week, no idea. Trying not to just crib off of BB.

Miami @ New England Pats
Philly @ Titans Titans
Houston @ Indiana Texans
Jets @ Jacksonville Jags

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
So sad I forgot to play last week. Clearly I would have cleaned up, as all of my favorite teams won. :lulz2:

This week, no idea. Trying not to just crib off of BB.

Miami @ New England Pats
Philly @ Titans Titans
Houston @ Indiana Texans
Jets @ Jacksonville Jags

Same here; even Buffalo from the old days! It was upset city last week, culminating in NE going down to the lowly Lions! :whistle: :nono: :rolleyes:

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Second straight week of games I will be missing. Just got back from the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. And next Sunday it's some Chicago food and drink fest, a theater near you @kskate2

After the Viking debacle and this PFL flag-throwing competition I am fine with missing a couple games. Hopefully GB can beat the fricken Bills at home.

Shutup that is on my bucket list.

Totally worth it?

Reactions: DarthFed

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Miami @ New England Patriots
Philly @ Titans Eagles
Houston @ Indiana Colts
Jets @ Jacksonville Jaguars
New Orleans @ Giants Giants

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Miami @ New England Patriots
Philly @ Titans Titans
Houston @ Indiana Colts
Jets @ Jacksonville Jaguars
New Orleans @ Giants New Orleans

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Miami @ New England -------------------- New England
Philly @ Titans ------------------------------- Philly
Houston @ Indiana ------------------------- Indiana
Jets @ Jacksonville ------------------------ Jacksonville
Cleveland @ Oakland --------------------- Oakland
New Orleans @ Giants -------------------- New Orleans
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh -------------------- Pittsburgh

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Off Topic, but I loved Jim McMahon, real character of the game:

We were talking earlier about protection on QBs but I remember McMahon taking a hell of cheap shot from Charles Martin.

Roughing the passer today... lol!

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
That body slam was probably the beginning of the end for McMahon even though he played several more years for a few more teams; actually getting another SB backing up Favre in Green Bay! He really was a fave of mines and winning that SB for us in Chicago will make him legendary even with mediocre skills; more brash than anything! :whistle: :clap::yesyes: :rolleyes:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Raiders scrape home in OT to record first win of the season 45-42 over the Browns. Our defense is horrible.