I can see him changing diapers LOL

Not after his wife does this:

4484B6A1-5CFA-4DC2-BE1D-D51075ECDF20.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Carol

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No joke: I am going away the first week of the US Open. See? I’m doing what I can for the cause.
Can you please do it on the 2nd week of the US Open?

To be fair, I did not watch any RG matches until the final, so I have contributed to the cause as well.

Reactions: tented

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I don’t know why but I think that Rafa will retire this year, after the baby is born. He looks like a man on a mission and I can’t see him travelling down under in January. Maybe he’ll tailor his appearances, but if he wins another slam this year I think he’ll retire, for the good of his health - and to spend time with family…
Are you saying if he wins the calendar slam? I think he will retire when he feels he can no longer win GSs

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa doesn’t know babies :lol6:
I disagree. He has always said that, being the first of all of his cousins, Rafa always loved being around all the baby cousins. :)

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Do you remember this vid? it was really funny, there are two o three more that I love to watch it again

• Haha
Reactions: Kieran

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa finished in 5th place out of 68 participants in the Balearic Golf Championships today
Okay Rafa start packing your tennis gear for Wimbledon on Monday
Gets him in emotional touch with the grass. ;) Well, if he can finish 5th in a golf tournament, he ought to be able to finish first at Wimbledon. Says I.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Gets him in emotional touch with the grass. ;) Well, if he can finish 5th in a golf tournament, he ought to be able to finish first at Wimbledon. Says I.
I will quote you on that when we get to the final at Wimbledon :)

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa already practicing at Aorangi Park now with Grigor Dimitrov.

Just a reminder when Moya joined Rafa's team, it was made clear that he'd not travel to all tournaments, and they'd combine the tasks with Roig,( now Marc Lopez has joined the coaching team as well). In particular, one of the things they agreed about is that he'd not go to Wimbledon to be able to spend time with his family.
Roig and Lopez are the coaching team at Wimbledon.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSicilian

TheSicilian

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions

Just a reminder when Moya joined Rafa's team, it was made clear that he'd not travel to all tournaments, and they'd combine the tasks with Roig,( now Marc Lopez has joined the coaching team as well). In particular, one of the things they agreed about is that he'd not go to Wimbledon to be able to spend time with his family.
It's strange, couldn't Moya go to Wimbledon then take time off after. It's like 8 weeks from Wimbledon ending until USO starting, it's not possible to take time of then :rolleyes: Hope Toni will also be able to help Rafa during the tournament.

Reactions: Kieran

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
It's strange, couldn't Moya go to Wimbledon then take time off after. It's like 8 weeks from Wimbledon ending until USO starting, it's not possible to take time of then :rolleyes: Hope Toni will also be able to help Rafa during the tournament.
Rafa fans have had this discussion before with Moya missing at Wimbledon, I know Kieren is not happy either, though it must be okay with Rafa, Moya missing at Wimbledon.Toni is now the coach of FAA

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

Moyà’s non attendance at Wimbledon since he took over as coach is ridiculous. I thought that Rafa missing the last two Wimbledon’s might cure him of this. Rafa’s running out of track. Spending time with his family is a poor excuse, given how much down time he gets. It’s not as if Wimbledon is played Down Under…:rolleyes:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Moyà’s non attendance at Wimbledon since he took over as coach is ridiculous. I thought that Rafa missing the last two Wimbledon’s might cure him of this. Rafa’s running out of track. Spending time with his family is a poor excuse, given how much down time he gets. It’s not as if Wimbledon is played Down Under…:rolleyes:
I take your point...I'm not happy either with his decision, Rafa appears to be okay with it.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Maybe he will go later, I wouldn't be surprised

Reactions: Moxie and Kieran