Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Toni has been on Twitter saying Rafa will begin training on Monday 13th, on the sidelines of the Mallorca Open
Twitter! That’s the site. Semi literate, ignorant, and always wrong. Hopefully not this time! :ok-hand:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Twitter! That’s the site. Semi literate, ignorant, and always wrong. Hopefully not this time! :ok-hand:
It depends, sometimes you have to do your own research, though I follow a very good Spanish Journalist, who always gives me accurate information on Rafa and translates into English.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa has had first practice on grass., Mallorca Country Club, In the next few days he'll test himself on Santa Ponca courts, behind closed doors, before taking a decision on his participation in Wimbledon.
As was reported, the success of the radiofrequency treatment will be assess in the next few days

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa has had first practice on grass., Mallorca Country Club, In the next few days he'll test himself on Santa Ponca courts, behind closed doors, before taking a decision on his participation in Wimbledon.
As was reported, the success of the radiofrequency treatment will be assess in the next few days
Worst case scenario he ends up with a phone in his shoe Get Smart style that also plays music :D

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Well he can always call home as well lol!
C359DC8A-8160-4E6A-8E24-85B91FC4E954.gif

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have a read this on social media that Nadal will hold a press conference this Friday and he will travel to London this upcoming Monday. There’s no confirmation from him or his team whether or not he will play Wimbledon.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Tennis Channel says that Mary decided to stop waiting for Rafa to retire, and they'll be having a baby later this year.
I will wait for confirmation from Rafa and his wife Mery, there has been soo many rumors around since RG, Mery is pregnant
Rumors saying the baby is due in October

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I have a read this on social media that Nadal will hold a press conference this Friday and he will travel to London this upcoming Monday. There’s no confirmation from him or his team whether or not he will play Wimbledon.
Read that as well, we will just have to wait, Rafa has been practicing behind close doors on the grass.Also Rafa might confirm all these rumors that he will become a dad later this year.
I read that he confirmed to a fan after practice yesterday lol ! I cannot see that happening at all.

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well, for someone who has always been really thin with a flat stomach, Mery doesn't have one now.

I have seen that, really nothing is private anymore.That is so intrusive.I will still wait for confirmation from Rafa

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Or you can just wait and see if they name the baby after you. :lulz1:
Very funny, I will be very happy for Rafa and Mery when there is confirmation from Rafa and Mery
Mabye he will confirm his fatherhood when he gives his press conference shortly in Spain on Friday

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
It’s too bad the baby is due on October and not November (my birthday month).
Hello fellow Scorpio, my birthday is also in November
Well if it is a boy they are known to be late, girls on the other hand usually are right on the given time

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hello fellow Scorpio, my birthday is also in November
Well if it is a boy they are known to be late, girls on the other hand usually are right on the given time
Interestingly enough, if I ever have a son, I will name Rafael, I am serious jajaja

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay this is a statement from Rafa earlier after talking to the media in Palma

"Rafa will make an official statement on Friday, but according to the translation, his goal is to be heading to London on Monday

This is from a Spanish journalist I follow and she translates from Spanish to English