Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero probably has a Twitter account
I would not know.....I remember one Novak fan, who is on twitter, who is delusional, she used to post in the old days of tennis.com.....it is Novak against the world, and all the haters spread lies about him, etc, etc, etc, also she is a very well educated woman.

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I would not know.....I remember one Novak fan, who is on twitter, who is delusional, she used to post in the old days of tennis.com.....it is Novak against the world, and all the haters spread lies about him, etc, etc, etc, also she is a very well educated woman.
Could that be Billie? She's been gone for a long time, rather mysteriously. Anyway, yes, there is a lot of Novak against the world out there. I got it in the early days when the world was divided into Roger and Rafa, and Novak was the 3rd wheel. But he's shot himself in the foot so many times and so many ways across the years, the fans can stop crying that he gets short shrift. Whatever unpopularity he suffers is, by now, of his own making.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Could that be Billie? She's been gone for a long time, rather mysteriously. Anyway, yes, there is a lot of Novak against the world out there. I got it in the early days when the world was divided into Roger and Rafa, and Novak was the 3rd wheel. But he's shot himself in the foot so many times and so many ways across the years, the fans can stop crying that he gets short shrift. Whatever unpopularity he suffers is, by now, of his own making.
No it is Yolita from the old days at tennis .com, I always found Billie posting on TF okay

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Here's a breakdown of Rafa's foot ailments and the injections to alleviate the pain.

Thanks AP that is a really precise explanation in 'laymen's terms' the injections Rafa had at RG.Now with this new treatment which sounds more permanent, for now, until he has to have surgery down the track.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No news at present, though I did see a picture of him on his boat with friends today
He is due to start practicing on Monday on grass.
My favorite thing for him right now is sitting on a boat and chilling. Recharging the batteries and resting the foot is the best possibly prep.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
My favorite thing for him right now is sitting on a boat and chilling. Recharging the batteries and resting the foot is the best possibly prep.
You know he loves his boat and the sea, agree after winning RG 14 titles he deserved some R&R

Reactions: Moxie

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
A totally unreliable website on Facebook is quoting uncle Toni as saying that Rafa’s treatment is going well and he starts practicing on Monday on grass. It’s one of those barely legible, semi literate, Google-translated, click bait sites.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. We’ll see…

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
A totally unreliable website on Facebook is quoting uncle Toni as saying that Rafa’s treatment is going well and he starts practicing on Monday on grass. It’s one of those barely legible, semi literate, Google-translated, click bait sites.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. We’ll see…
Toni has been on Twitter saying Rafa will begin training on Monday 13th, on the sidelines of the Mallorca Open