Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa said,

"Nobody knows how the foot's condition gonna be in 2 days or in 10 days"
It was truly bad during lock down and then he managed to win RG 2020
It was bad in 2021 clay season and the worst happened at RG.
It was b4 AO 22 and he won the title
It's just random and unpredictable.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa said,

"Nobody knows how the foot's condition gonna be in 2 days or in 10 days"
It was truly bad during lock down and then he managed to win RG 2020
It was bad in 2021 clay season and the worst happened at RG.
It was b4 AO 22 and he won the title
It's just random and unpredictable.
This tells me alot. I know he wouldnt compete if he didnt feel that he is a real contender for the title. No way he wants to loose to Novak, CAG or anyone because he knows at his best he is the greatest clay court talent on the planet. (well, I know I would have that mentality)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
This tells me alot. I know he wouldnt compete if he didnt feel that he is a real contender for the title. No way he wants to loose to Novak, CAG or anyone because he knows at his best he is the greatest clay court talent on the planet. (well, I know I would have that mentality)
What I would give to see him move like this again..

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Here's the first video of Nadal arriving at Roland Garros... :bye:

SerpentineWildHectorsdolphin-size_restricted.gif

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Nadal Takes The Court in Paris, Looking Fitter.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Carlos Moya, today in Paris,

I saw how Rafa arrived here in Paris in 2020 and he was not in a much better shape than today but yet he went on to win the tournament without dropping a set".
"The foot has been better but it's been worse too in the past.The feelings are good".

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My hopeful take on this draw situation is that maybe better for Rafa to get Novak earlier than later, before the foot hurts too much, anyway. Novak is looking sharp, but his fitness hasn't been tested, and it was looking a bit rocky. I still say keep an eye on Sebastian Baez to give him some trouble. If he and Dimitrov can keep Novak on court for some length of time, that will help. And, if Rafa is finding his best, he's better than Novak on clay. So that's all to the good.

rafanoy1992

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
My hopeful take on this draw situation is that maybe better for Rafa to get Novak earlier than later, before the foot hurts too much, anyway. Novak is looking sharp, but his fitness hasn't been tested, and it was looking a bit rocky. I still say keep an eye on Sebastian Baez to give him some trouble. If he and Dimitrov can keep Novak on court for some length of time, that will help. And, if Rafa is finding his best, he's better than Novak on clay. So that's all to the good.
I do not believe in draw being rigged at all but this RG draw seems "suspicious."