Indian Wells, BNP Paribas Open, CA, USA, ATP Masters 2017

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Carol35 said:
Ok ok, relax! I made a mistake because I confused him with someone else, mea culpa, mea culpa but I don't understand your attack about it when you are doing so many mistakes so many times and I don't need to remind you one by one.

Please do. Bear in mind that predictions which don't pan out are also not mistakes. Also, opinions that are different from yours are not mistakes either.

I am not attacking you. I just want to remind you that everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own "facts". :cool: :chillout:

I was not talking about opinions and predictions which each one has their and who cares, I was
talking about mistakes that you has done many times so I don't understand why you have to 'remind' me anything, it sounds like a joke

It is ok to make a mistake too. But not when you are pointing fingers at me, as though by a clever Machiavellian scheme I conveniently omitted to mention the ranking of Rafa's opponent despite the fact his opponent being the toughest among the opponents of Fedalovic (and funnily you are claiming I am attacking you after that).

Cheer up and take it easy. This is not worth continuing any more. :chillout:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Carol35 said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Please do. Bear in mind that predictions which don't pan out are also not mistakes. Also, opinions that are different from yours are not mistakes either.

I am not attacking you. I just want to remind you that everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own "facts". :cool: :chillout:

I was not talking about opinions and predictions which each one has their and who cares, I was
talking about mistakes that you has done many times so I don't understand why you have to 'remind' me anything, it sounds like a joke

It is ok to make a mistake too. But not when you are pointing fingers at me, as though by a clever Machiavellian scheme I conveniently omitted to mention the ranking of Rafa's opponent despite the fact his opponent being the toughest among the opponents of Fedalovic (and funnily you are claiming I am attacking you after that).

Cheer up and take it easy. This is not worth continuing any more. :chillout:

Agreed, it's not worth :dalek:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
It seems Monfils has woke up after that awful first set, good win!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
It seems Monfils has woke up after that awful first set, good win!

Gael wont be able to get off to a slow start vs Isner.. I am sure he will get it together

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
That is what I have said many times (and not only me) why Rafa can't have better serve, he can play perfectly well with his left but the serve is a very diferent story
The serve motion is like throwing a ball. And Rafa throws with his right hand. It's the trade-off that they made. Given that he's such a strong guy, it does explain the weak serve. What he has learned better is placement. And he takes advantage of the lefty spin out wide.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Lorenzi's face scares me when he is serving :sofa:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Wow, Pospisil is playing well an winning the first set to Muzz :eyepop

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Pospisil is playing well :good:and winning the first set vs Muzz

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Murray may not be in death quarter, but he may be the first one to die. :snicker

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Murray may not be in death quarter, but he may be the first one to die. :snicker

Sir Andy is going to south beach earlier than plan,.Tignor the Kiss of Death has stuck again

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
He is. So much for making a gain on Novak in the ranking points. :cover

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Wow, tennis is a many times a box of surprises :eyepop

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
OMG Sir Andy Murray getting beaten in straight sets by qualifer Pospisil,leave the red tee shirt at home in future Andy:) you had a 'perfect draw' though you have never done well at IW.

Reactions: Carol

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
GameSetAndMath said:

Sir Andy is going to south beach earlier than plan,.Tignor the Kiss of Death has stuck again

He likes to be there anyway ;)

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I like to see the upstarts making some noise, but please don't lay an egg in the next round. :please:

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Lovely day at IW today, two of the top 8 sent home, which is great.
This sport needs a shake up rather badly.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Pospisil deserved that win. I don't know if Andy is having trouble with the #1 or shingles, but he's going to need to do a better job of having a draw where he shouldn't have had to do more before the final than file his fingernails. @MargaretMcAleer : Andy has made the final before.

Reactions: Mary