General Doping/PEDs Discussion

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Kieran said:
This whole Fancy Pants leakage was a whole loada much ado about feck all really, wasn't it? What were they trying to achieve? To somehow defend Sharapova, by releasing medical files of famous athletes - not one of which contained a bubbling water pistol, let alone a smoking gun?

Sharapova admitted she used a banned substance, after the date it was banned. Very simple, isn't it? She gets banned for that, and hopefully a heavy one too.

Perhaps I'm strange, but isn't Russian nationalism a more ignorant form of it than your usual? It ranges from the impotent (Fancy Pants) to the dangerously deranged (Putin), but one thing it's never lacking is courage in displaying that ignorance loudly for all to see... :nono
Pretty much.

colleen66

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
Sundaymorningguy said:
Because these athletes are the epitome of the Duracell bunny let me tell you. Serena looks like she might fall apart at any point especially when a lot of movement is required. Rafa well very hit or miss. Venus even more so. Kvitova even more than anyone, and Mattek-Sands well who cares. These drugs are working wonders let me tell you, lol.

Serena, Venus and Kvitova are simply not fit enough and hence why 2 of those 3 have magic inhalers with some seriously effective stuff in them as they both post a lot of pathetic badly lost sets, then chuff on their magic inhalers and annihilate their opponents for the rest of the match.

Kvitova has had a wobbly, flabby midsection as long as I can remember and that'she why her cardio suffers. Nothing to do with any condition other than being out of shape. Serena frequently looks very out of shape but she seemed to not only drop a noticeable amount of weight since Wimbledon, she also toned up a ton between Wimbledon and the USO. Given cortisol and corticosteroids which she has been proven to have taken greatly aid fat and weight loss, along with adding muscle and power, it doesn't take a genius to see these drugs do indeed work wonders.
Yet Serena does not lose weight in her chest or her behind. Usually weight but loss would occur all over, especially in females. We tend to store the most fat in our chest, butt and thighs.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
pova was on a silent ban in 2015...three months after Wimbledon..:lolz:...next on silent is Sania Mirza..:snicker

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
First I think it's a good thing that the WADA files have been hacked. I think it's time to get a neutral organisation under UN to take care of drug tests aso. Second - isn't it a little "funny" to see all those athletes having a dispension of their astma medicine - I don't believe they have astma it's the same bull.... as with the meldonium. It should NOT be allowed period because it can strenghten your abillities when you use the drug. It includes - sorry to say - our Danish gold medal winner in swimming. Third ANY drug which shows to have an enhanching effect should NOT be allowed and people using it should not be in that sport -but find something else to do. Too harsh? I don't think so.

freedomsmom

Reactions
A neutral position doesn't exist. Humans are biased a fact you can not deny. And you clearly demonstrate a bias when you say hacking wada is a good thing. Your argument is weak sauce.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
freedomsmom said:
A neutral position doesn't exist. Humans are biased a fact you can not deny. And you clearly demonstrate a bias when you say hacking wada is a good thing. Your argument is weak sauce.

And you won't see the truth:nono

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
that hacker nonsense has died down no one cares but the ruskies...Serena never responded because she knows its nonsense...
tough titty to you haters..:ras:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
colleen66 said:
Front242 said:
Sundaymorningguy said:
Because these athletes are the epitome of the Duracell bunny let me tell you. Serena looks like she might fall apart at any point especially when a lot of movement is required. Rafa well very hit or miss. Venus even more so. Kvitova even more than anyone, and Mattek-Sands well who cares. These drugs are working wonders let me tell you, lol.

Serena, Venus and Kvitova are simply not fit enough and hence why 2 of those 3 have magic inhalers with some seriously effective stuff in them as they both post a lot of pathetic badly lost sets, then chuff on their magic inhalers and annihilate their opponents for the rest of the match.

Kvitova has had a wobbly, flabby midsection as long as I can remember and that'she why her cardio suffers. Nothing to do with any condition other than being out of shape. Serena frequently looks very out of shape but she seemed to not only drop a noticeable amount of weight since Wimbledon, she also toned up a ton between Wimbledon and the USO. Given cortisol and corticosteroids which she has been proven to have taken greatly aid fat and weight loss, along with adding muscle and power, it doesn't take a genius to see these drugs do indeed work wonders.
Yet Serena does not lose weight in her chest or her behind. Usually weight but loss would occur all over, especially in females. We tend to store the most fat in our chest, butt and thighs.
We tend to store most fat in our chest , butt and thighs

Thank you Jesus, you know how to look out for US fellas:clap

colleen66

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
colleen66 said:
Front242 said:

We tend to store most fat in our chest , butt and thighs

Thank you Jesus, you know how to look out for US fellas:clap

:laydownlaughing

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
that hacker nonsense has died down no one cares but the ruskies...Serena never responded because she knows its nonsense...

Sure, that's why she didn't respond lol. Maybe it's more a case of being ashamed actually. "Legally" taken or not, these drugs are banned 'cos they're performance enhancing so it's not nonsense or they wouldn't be banned. Don't post silly comments and this has nothing to do with haters unless you'd care to tell me why Mattek-Sands was basically taking testosterone. We're all waiting.

Remilekun Jibade

Reactions
tossip said:

Serena was their primary target but they missed big time. I love how she never even dignify them with any response. :lolz:

And now the more TUEs of irrelevant athletes they release the more stupid the whole hack is turning out to be. And seeing haters mad and angry because no one cares is... :snicker :laydownlaughing

freedomsmom

Reactions
hoergren said:
freedomsmom said:

And you won't see the truth:nono
I guess you actually believe you can write truth into existence.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Just a PSA to tennis players who read this forum.

Here is the list of banned substances as announced by WADA. Make sure you know the list even if your agent is going through marital problems. :)

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
...how ome all these posters are hating on the sisters when Kvitova and Laura were on the list..they believe Kvitty is innocent and Serena is not innocent...

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Don't think anyone said that actually. Any player with an inhaler sticks out like a sore thumb as a doper to most people.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
tossip said:

Sure, that's why she didn't respond lol. Maybe it's more a case of being ashamed actually. "Legally" taken or not, these drugs are banned 'cos they're performance enhancing so it's not nonsense or they wouldn't be banned. Don't post silly comments and this has nothing to do with haters unless you'd care to tell me why Mattek-Sands was basically taking testosterone. We're all waiting.
:lolz::ras:..its you who comes off as silly and hateful..guess what nothing is going to happen to the sisters or the other girls because they followed the law...the only silly goat is you and Sharapova who thought she was above the law now her legacy is in tatters..she engaged hackers to do her dirty work and came off as the dumb ...she and her hackers are running back to the hole that they came from..

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Hope you feel better that the "law" allows your favourite players to take performance enhancing drugs to cheat their way "legally" to win. I'd feel so proud to be a fan. Sure beats hard work in the gym and playing fair. Not.

freedomsmom

Reactions
Front242
WADA policy / rules are not laws. Your feeble attempt to stigmatize / criminalize players because they follow the rules does not make sense. And somehow you seem to believe you are owed deference. No one owes you deference. Rely on your ability present cogent arguments worthy of debate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2222
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2587
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 3390
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2183
tented Pro Tennis (Mens) 1068