General Doping/PEDs Discussion

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kieran said:
tossip said:
if you research the drugs mentioned one of them can be used in inhaler form...there is no smoking gun because everything was permitted by ITF And WADA..just a smear campaign by the jealous ruskies..

You know, meldonium was permitted by WADA and the ITF until January, which hasn't stopped you from regularly bragging that "pova" has been doping for ten years... :popcorn
when it was banned 2015 she continued to self medicate well into 2016...arrogantly thinking she was da bomb...now her appeal is in shambles..she thought she had a smoking gun now she is in trouble...no reprieve for pova whatsoever ...thats a nail on her career.:lolz::snicker:ras:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes, deflect all the attention away from both the Williams sisters 'cos they're clearly so clean by comparison. Oh wait, sorry, no they're not. I'm a compulsive liar. A book could already be written about both of them and the dodgy circumstances seen over the years. Bedtime for me here but you can start by trying to defend what in the absolute name of f**k was that nonsense with Serena all dizzy at Wimbledon last year and the fact that the moronic authorities didn't even delve further to investigate why or do any testing. I mean, 'cos that was so normal after all and couldn't possibly be drug related and same with the panic room incident. I mean, she couldn't possibly be trying to evade a drug tester after all. She'd never do that.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
until they test positive for drugs and they fail to disclose their meds then there is no story...goodnight errybody...:hug:cry

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
In the case of Serena you've already been presented with a retroactive TUE. Guess who was notorious for getting backdated TUEs? None other than Lance Armstrong. Why did he get them backdated? To cover up positive tests. The medication given to her is banned as it's performance enhancing and that's why both are listed as banned substances. She won multiple tournaments while taking them so you need to do some more research. The retroactive TUEs are a massive loophole that shouldn't be allowed as they enable athletes cover up positive tests.

It's pretty hilarious that you're going on and on about Sharapova not disclosing her medication because the Williams sisters aren't really much better. What frankly is the difference between someone cheating with PEDs who tells the authorities they are cheating (and has the nerve to backdate their TUE to potentially hide a positive test) and someone who tries to hide it deliberately but without a TUE? They are both taking $h1t that gives them a clear edge over their opponents because WADA would not ban something unless it's performance enhancing. So they are both cheats.

Tenfan63

Futures Player
Reactions
Just heard Petra's and Mattek-Sands records were released also. Wonder if they are going to release any Russian athletes records

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
I heard the Rusdian's may release Front's records too :snicker
he is desperate to have Serena banned thats for sure....:laydownlaughing:snicker

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
I heard the Russians may release Front's records too :snicker
he is desperate to have Serena banned thats for sure....:laydownlaughing:snicker
Desperate isn't the only euphemism to describe Front's tireless plight to discredit athletes
:laydownlaughing

Remilekun Jibade

Reactions
When will these failed hackers release Sharapova's TUEs. I am 100% sure she has received some TUEs herself for that busted shoulder of hers over the years or are these failed hackers just want to make it seems as if only Venus and Serena were given TUEs?

#FailedRussianHackersAreJokes :laydownlaughing

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
tossip said:
the AntiPusher said:
I heard the Russians may release Front's records too :snicker
Desperate isn't the only euphemism to describe Front's tireless plight to discredit athletes
:laydownlaughing

Why do I even need to discredit them when they do it for me? Everyone had major suspicions for years over both Williams sisters and now we have proof. This is not about me desperate to have anyone banned either. I simply want clean athletes. You both on the other hand seem to think it's all fine and dandy to support cheats. Each to their own I guess.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
And before you come back with "it's not cheating since they filed for TUEs" think about this. The drugs they were taking for banned for a reason. They are considered performance enhancing. Does that make it right for them to say please Dr. Stuart Miller is it ok if I ingest all these goodies 'cos I'm so so desperately sick I badly need them? I think you know the answer. It's an unfair edge and it's pretty hilarious how many athletes out there are so "sick" that they need to take all this crap. If they need to take all this to be better than everyone else then it's 100% cheating and I don't want to be any part of supporting players considered "great" by millions when they're taking banned substances, legally or otherwise. They're banned for a reason. And as I mentioned earlier, retroactive TUEs are notorious by guys like Armstrong to cover up failed tests.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
And before you come back with "it's not cheating since they filed for TUEs" think about this. The drugs they were taking for banned for a reason. They are considered performance enhancing. Does that make it right for them to say please Dr. Stuart Miller is it ok if I ingest all these goodies 'cos I'm so so desperately sick I badly need them? I think you know the answer. It's an unfair edge and it's pretty hilarious how many athletes out there are so "sick" that they need to take all this crap. If they need to take all this to be better than everyone else then it's 100% cheating and I don't want to be any part of supporting players considered "great" by millions when they're taking banned substances, legally or otherwise. They're banned for a reason. And as I mentioned earlier, retroactive TUEs are notorious by guys like Armstrong to cover up failed tests.
if it makes you happy...you are right in everything you mentioned...now go away..:rolleyes:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
TUE's are kind of suspicious in general. How come elite sports people are so sick in the first place?
Retroactive TUE's are shadier than normal TUE's.

Exercise Physiologist Dr. Ross Tucker has several remarks about this on social media.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
http://www.oneindia.com/sports/williams-sisters-never-violated-anti-doping-regulations-wada-2209781.html....case closed:lolz::ras:

Sundaymorningguy

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am one of those who defended Maria and was like she didn't dope until 2016 when the drug was illegal.

I will also go on record saying I don't like TUEs, but they exist for whatever reason, and it is clear athletes have used them within their right and gone through the proper channel. I can't fault athletes for using a channel given to them. I fault organizations for feeling the need to provide this service to athletes because if they aren't healthy enough to compete then they shouldn't compete. I can't say anything as I haven't seen any of the paperwork to know what is dated when and how. It would be interesting to see some more athlete's records to know how prevalent it is in the sport. I imagine more so. It would be interesting to see the records of say a Tsonga, Nadal and others who have been quite injured through out their careers as well. It would be interesting to see Maria's records as well.

Remilekun Jibade

Reactions
tossip said:
if it makes you happy...you are right in everything you mentioned...now go away..:rolleyes:

He and his fellow Serena haters want to see Serena's career tarnished so bad that they will blow their own brains out to make it happen. Now that they know about TUE they think that Serena should never get sick or injured and if she is sick or injured should never have access to medication. That's how deep their hatred for her goes.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Remilekun Jibade said:
tossip said:

He and his fellow Serena haters want to see Serena's career tarnished so bad that they will blow their own brains out to make it happen. Now that they know about TUE they think that Serena should never get sick or injured and if she is sick or injured should never have access to medication. That's how deep their hatred for her goes.
he is so fixated on Venus and Serena...he is borderline obsessed...Venus and Serena should increase their security detail..

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Sundaymorningguy said:
I am one of those who defended Maria and was like she didn't dope until 2016 when the drug was illegal.

I will also go on record saying I don't like TUEs, but they exist for whatever reason, and it is clear athletes have used them within their right and gone through the proper channel. I can't fault athletes for using a channel given to them. I fault organizations for feeling the need to provide this service to athletes because if they aren't healthy enough to compete then they shouldn't compete. I can't say anything as I haven't seen any of the paperwork to know what is dated when and how. It would be interesting to see some more athlete's records to know how prevalent it is in the sport. I imagine more so. It would be interesting to see the records of say a Tsonga, Nadal and others who have been quite injured through out their careers as well. It would be interesting to see Maria's records as well.

See Front's post . That includes an actual report page on Serena from ADAMS database of WADA. You can clearly see that it is a retroactive TUE. It clearly says that prohibited substance (actually two of them, not just one) was found on Serena's system on 17th Nov. 2014. However, she was given a retroactive TUE on 3rd Dec. 2014.

If you are caught with a positive test, that clearly means you are not going through proper channel. Serena was caught with two substances and then got her way out of it using retroactive TUE. She being a top player certainly would have made it easier for her to get away. I just don't trust these ITF/ATP/WTA officials. They covered up for Agassi. They always try to cover up for top players because they bring money to their organizations. There is a basic conflict of interest there.

Serena applauded Maria's courage for coming out and admitting that she too Meldonium instead of bashing her. May be there is a reason for it. May be there is a reason why Serena was so gracious.

Remilekun Jibade

Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Sundaymorningguy said:

See Front's post . That includes an actual report page on Serena from ADAMS database of WADA. You can clearly see that it is a retroactive TUE. It clearly says that prohibited substance (actually two of them, not just one) was found on Serena's system on 17th Nov. 2014. However, she was given a retroactive TUE on 3rd Dec. 2014.

If you are caught with a positive test, that clearly means you are not going through proper channel. Serena was caught with two substances and then got her way out of it using retroactive TUE. She being a top player certainly would have made it easier for her to get away. I just don't trust these ITF/ATP/WTA officials. They covered up for Agassi. They always try to cover up for top players because they bring money to their organizations. There is a basic conflict of interest there.

Serena applauded Maria's courage for coming out and admitting that she too Meldonium instead of bashing her. May be there is a reason for it. May be there is a reason why Serena was so gracious.

WTF? You people are pathetic. I guess you caught WADA and Serena in a lie with your detective eyes. :laydownlaughing Do you even know how TUE and the WADA's ADAMS system works? Slanderer, 3rd Dec. 2014 was the date it was logged on the ADAMS database by the ITF in this case. If you cared to read the TUEs of other athletes leaked you would see that they all have later dates at the bottom as well.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Two things to say and I 'll be done with this topic:

1. How do you know what you're looking at is accurate? Do you believe everything you read on the internet is true? :snicker Anyone who can hack a company's db for information is a thief. They obviously have resources to alter or modify anything to benefit their reason for taking said information in the first place.

2. If what some of you are proposing is true and the WTA/ITF/ATP protects the top players, then why didn't Sharapova get preferential treatment and a pass as a career grand slam winner, future HOF and top earning female athlete? It just doesn't make sense that they wouldn't cover for her.

That being said, let's remind everyone of the board policy again. You cannot accuse someone of doping by association (meaning, just because they did it for Lance Armstrong it must be true of other athletes). It can only be discussed if they fail a test.

Any further innuendo or speculation to the sort will be deleted going forward.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2222
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2587
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 3390
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2183
tented Pro Tennis (Mens) 1068