General Doping/PEDs Discussion

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
El Dude said:
I'd like to think that it settles things, but I agree with Fiero's sarcasm. It would be disastrous PR for the ITF and tennis in general if Rafa had failed tests.

That said, innocent until proven guilty and there's simply no proof.

Here you go Front.. This is what you have been waiting for. ENJOY

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-27/ra...ic/7361560

NUFF SAID

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
Kieran said:
^^ "Not to single out Nadal," eh? :cover

Of course, at least we should no longer hear the silent ban nonsense in relation to Rafa. And anybody who says they've seen evidence, well, that isn't true. WADA and the ITF are going to be witnesses for Rafa. The fact that somebody states they're innocent, and then provides evidence to that effect, might actually mean they're telling the truth. Think on that, if you will.

Wheeling out the most stupid, lowest common denominator classless remark, that Lance Armstrong said he was innocent, is like comparing every dead rock star to Shakespeare, and every lousy politician to Hitler. We're creatures who should try apply our intelligence worthily, with discernment - and without prejudice. I know: it's difficult for some people.

Here's what Guy Forget said when he heard about that silly woman's remarks.

"Why raising suspicion against a tremendous champion? I think that it is worth recalling that the ITF is required to make public any positive cases, regardless of the level of the player involved, and we saw this week that even the top players aren’t being spared. Drumming up publicity is one thing, but there are limits, and making accusations without proof is a serious thing."

Silent ban cleared up now? lol. Not a hope. I will NEVER trust the ITF/ATP, EVER. They've silently banned umpires. Google it, I'm too lazy. There's no way they'd admit it if he was banned as it would destroy tennis. Anyway, I don't need to think about anything and you can't counter the photos above because there is no logical reason for anyone to shrink THAT much unless they were juiced and then stopped and as a guy who lifts a lot of weights, I see this happening all the time. Guys get huge, then they stop the juice and we all laugh 'cos they lose a ton of weight in a short space of time. A lot of muscle is gone in no time and also a lot of water weight from the muscles. Note that the statute of imitations is 10 years so they'll probably never be able to prove Nadal took PEDs anyway but for those of use with non deficient eyes, it's clear he did use something.

A guy in my gym (huge Polish dude 110KG, 5' 9") bust his hand last year and none of us had seen him for a year but a friend of mine (also Polish) saw the guy 2 weeks before he rejoined the gym and said he was at least 20+lbs lighter. He regained 20+ lbs in 2 weeks by juicing like a MF. Think about that for a moment when you ponder how Nadal went from muscle bound chunky dude to skinny little runt with no muscles except his left bicep, and even that is nothing like it was around 2006. And it just proves one thing and not that an athlete testing negative is clean but that their testing is F*****G PATHETIC, not frequent enough, not random (still testing the losing player only) and plain not in anyway a good anti doping program.

Front. A lot of us are probably curious how do you know so much about PED.. Are you a pharmacist, maybe a local "healer" in your English village or et.. What's your story because you have made this your life-long plight to be the PED Whisper :huh:

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
El Dude said:

Even in the judicial system, while innocent until proven guilty is true, every one is informed that
so and so is charged with so and so crimes.

However, in the tennis world, as per the current rules they do not even make it public that so and so failed a test and is accused of doping with so and so substance (even though they may not be guilty as the hearing is pending).

This is a real bad practice. They should get rid of this stupid system and immediately declare any drug testing failures immediately, even if the player may not be really guilty.

This is why I don't trust ITF/ATP?WTA.

Even in Maria's case if she had not called for a press conference and declared that she failed a drug test, even today we would still be thinking that she has forearm injury and so is not playing.
Of course, she called for press conference, not because she is saint, but to get ahead of the story.

I may even trust Rafa, but not ITF/ATP/WTA after the chief morons keep making stupid statements.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
10isfan said:
Nadal is making all his drug test results public. My respect for him has gone up 1000 fold for leading the way to transparency.

Not only is he asking for transparency, but it's been made public:

The ITF confirmed it received the letter from Nadal, including the request for his test results to be released under the Tennis Anti-Doping Program.

''The ITF can confirm that Mr. Nadal has never failed a test under the TADP and has not been suspended at any time for an anti-doping rule violation or for any other reason related to the TADP,'' the ITF said in a statement sent to the AP.

The ITF said Nadal, like other players, has access to his anti-doping records through the World Anti-Doping Agency's database ''and is free to make them available.''

''The accuracy of any such release would be verified by the ITF,'' the federation said.

Rafa asked ITF to release his results and ITF punted it saying Rafa can release it himself.
Now, the question is whether the results are actually released. Can someone post a link to the results?
I am not saying they are not released. But, if we are not going to actually see it, then this whole thing is a drama.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Front242 said:
Kieran said:
^^ "Not to single out Nadal," eh? :cover

Of course, at least we should no longer hear the silent ban nonsense in relation to Rafa. And anybody who says they've seen evidence, well, that isn't true. WADA and the ITF are going to be witnesses for Rafa. The fact that somebody states they're innocent, and then provides evidence to that effect, might actually mean they're telling the truth. Think on that, if you will.

Wheeling out the most stupid, lowest common denominator classless remark, that Lance Armstrong said he was innocent, is like comparing every dead rock star to Shakespeare, and every lousy politician to Hitler. We're creatures who should try apply our intelligence worthily, with discernment - and without prejudice. I know: it's difficult for some people.

Here's what Guy Forget said when he heard about that silly woman's remarks.

"Why raising suspicion against a tremendous champion? I think that it is worth recalling that the ITF is required to make public any positive cases, regardless of the level of the player involved, and we saw this week that even the top players aren’t being spared. Drumming up publicity is one thing, but there are limits, and making accusations without proof is a serious thing."

Silent ban cleared up now? lol. Not a hope. I will NEVER trust the ITF/ATP, EVER. They've silently banned umpires. Google it, I'm too lazy. There's no way they'd admit it if he was banned as it would destroy tennis. Anyway, I don't need to think about anything and you can't counter the photos above because there is no logical reason for anyone to shrink THAT much unless they were juiced and then stopped and as a guy who lifts a lot of weights, I see this happening all the time. Guys get huge, then they stop the juice and we all laugh 'cos they lose a ton of weight in a short space of time. A lot of muscle is gone in no time and also a lot of water weight from the muscles. Note that the statute of imitations is 10 years so they'll probably never be able to prove Nadal took PEDs anyway but for those of use with non deficient eyes, it's clear he did use something.

A guy in my gym (huge Polish dude 110KG, 5' 9") bust his hand last year and none of us had seen him for a year but a friend of mine (also Polish) saw the guy 2 weeks before he rejoined the gym and said he was at least 20+lbs lighter. He regained 20+ lbs in 2 weeks by juicing like a MF. Think about that for a moment when you ponder how Nadal went from muscle bound chunky dude to skinny little runt with no muscles except his left bicep, and even that is nothing like it was around 2006. And it just proves one thing and not that an athlete testing negative is clean but that their testing is F*****G PATHETIC, not frequent enough, not random (still testing the losing player only) and plain not in anyway a good anti doping program.

Front. A lot of us are probably curious how do you know so much about PED.. Are you a pharmacist, maybe a local "healer" in your English village or et.. What's your story because you have made this your life-long plight to be the PED Whisper :huh:

No, AP. I work in stocks and shares. I'm simply educated on this subject unlike many here. Anyway, it doesn't take a whole lot of research to see a guy going from brawny to scrawny in no time before you scratch your head and wonder why exactly he looks nothing like he did before. Seeing that alone should make most people interested enough to learn about PEDs.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
El Dude said:
I'd like to think that it settles things, but I agree with Fiero's sarcasm. It would be disastrous PR for the ITF and tennis in general if Rafa had failed tests.

Here you go Front.. This is what you have been waiting for. ENJOY

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-27/ra...ic/7361560

NUFF SAID

Is this a joke, AP? What kind of proof is that lol? Go back to sleep. The article was signed AFP . Probably written by you lol. Anyway, again, is that supposed to be proof of innocence? Oh yeah, a few words on a page from the ITF (who incidentally are such a trustworthy bunch) and he's clean. Forget the fact that they made a movie about him years ago called The Incredible Shrinking Man! There's your "proof" right there.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Front, you're clutching at straws. And you're far from educated on this subject. You're default seting is, all over the fricking place but I hate that Rafa and so, GRRRRR!!!

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Actually the remark that "obviously he's a fat bass turd" was sarcasm, which went a bit whoosh over your head. No worries... :popcorn

There you go again making silly remarks (for a change). Why exactly did you assume it went a "a bit whoosh over your head" ? :cover This place is classic. Full of people who think they know what you're thinking, assuming everything incorrectly and full of blind people who can't tell why a fella with tons of muscles previously suddenly has no none. Unreal. Nadal fans...the best unintentional comedy show ever :nono

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Front, you're clutching at straws. And you're far from educated on this subject. You're default seting is, all over the fricking place but I hate that Rafa and so, GRRRRR!!!

Kieran, you and Nadal fans here are blind as **** and can't see what's happening here. I know it's easier for you to just call me a troll and say I don't know anything about PEDs but the reality is it's actually the other way round I'm afraid. Kindly explain to us all how he suddenly put on all that mass and then how he lost it? I'm waiting.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
Kieran said:
Actually the remark that "obviously he's a fat bass turd" was sarcasm, which went a bit whoosh over your head. No worries... :popcorn

There you go again making silly remarks (for a change). Why exactly did you assume it went a "a bit whoosh over your head" ? :cover This place is classic. Full of people who think they know what you're thinking, assuming everything incorrectly and full of blind people who can't tell why a fella with tons of muscles previously suddenly has no none. Unreal. Nadal fans...the best unintentional comedy show ever :nono

Because you said I claimed football was drug free?

Maybe what you said went whoosh under me? Who knows, eh? :)

By the way, I'm feeling your pain regarding Rafa - there's a shrieking hysterical quality to your posts now and I imagine you maybe having headaches - but since you say you work such a stressed environment, let me recommend a cup of chamomile tea, and you sit away from your desk. Or you think of other things. You're a bit like Trump and Mexicans at this stage. It ain't healthy, bro. :Nono

Oh, and stay close cos the missus is going away for a few days and I might bombard you for some more chop socky tips... :hug

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Front242 said:
Kieran said:

Because you said I claimed football was drug free?

Maybe what you said went whoosh under me? Who knows, eh? :)

By the way, I'm feeling your pain regarding Rafa - there's a shrieking hysterical quality to your posts now and I imagine you maybe having headaches - but since you say you work such a stressed environment, let me recommend a cup of chamomile tea, and you sit away from your desk. Or you think of other things. You're a bit like Trump and Mexicans at this stage. It ain't healthy, bro. :Nono

Oh, and stay close cos the missus is going away for a few days and I might bombard you for some more chop socky tips... :hug

I didn't say you claimed football was drug free. I was extracting the urine/taking the p1$$ clearly when I posted a photo of a guy the size of a tank! Having headaches? LOL, no chance. I'm not losing any sleep over Rafa "the natural" Nadal. Just find it completely hypocritical of him to claim he's never done any PEDs when he could play the leading role in The Incredible Shrinking Man.

dante1976

Futures Player
Reactions
Kieran said:

Let me try to explain on my "close personal" experience... My brother in law is Phd (Molecular biology) and Doctor of Medicine (Oncologist), he is professor of experimental medicine on one of the top 10 university in North America, he have his own lab and he is deeply into cancer research for almost 20 years, but... He have really hard time getting really big grants because of "I'll cure cancer in 5 years" boys and girls that receive tremendous amounts of money (yeah from you all as tax payers) on a pure hype and basically lie!? Not to mention altered results of their experiments that no one can replicate afterwards!!!??? And that's like that for who knows how many years!? When a patient die they blame "heart failure" and all other things that can be mentioned except you may be guessed cancer ;) and 5 years passes and here they are again with absolutely same scenario for next "curing cancer in 5 years" circle...

I asked him once, are we even close to cure cancer for real? He responded yeah on a "micro lvl" aka with awesome diagnostics (which btw isn't available to 99% of ppl even in most developed countries in the world) when cancer cells are still just that, cells... when they grow/expand it gets extremely complicated (especially on brain, pancreas, liver, lungs, bones, etc). But hey "I'll cure cancer in 5 years" ;) just give me money...

Did you got it ;)

Let me translate :) we are living in mass media (internet mostly, there goes our "free next gen media" ;)) hyped world... so hyped and "false" that even great minds doesn't stand a chance against douche-bags and opportunists that get support (!?) from hyped public aka sheepeople ;)

Back to tennis...

Yeah I personally like Novak and have great respect for all other guys, but all of them (Novak ofc included) are at least suspicious, not to say something "bigger" ;) And Rafa is by far the most suspicious among them... especially for his
Injury>winning all>injury>winning all>injury>winning all career circles ;)

If you look at any other sport out there you can't find anything even close enough!!!??? Plus a FACT that he mostly have trouble with his knees (thing that ended more sportsmen careers than age itself) equals "yeah maybe, just maybe he was/is juiced" ;)

You can be trolololloolo 13 year old girl with posters of Rafas biceps all over and above your bed (Kieran is suspicious there too :)) but all of them are fishy as hell with Rafa (and Novak ofc) on top of that fishy list.
And where there is a lot of $$$ involved anything is possible (read my introduction ;)).

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Three days have gone by. Has any one seen Rafa's testing results yet? Just asking.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Three days have gone by. Has any one seen Rafa's testing results yet? Just asking.

Be patient, my friend, there's no urgency...

dante1976

Futures Player
Reactions
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/apr/29/orica-green-simon-yates-positive-test-administrative-error

Did you read my previous post??? Carefully, without "fanboi glasses"???

Oh, that "stupid administration" ;)

Grow up my "young Padawans" and most importantly:

https://youtu.be/9vQaVIoEjOM

P.s. Just wait and see how "stupid administration" will handle Rafalito ;)

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
GameSetAndMath said:

One week has gone by since Rafa wanted ITF to release his test results. ITF said Rafa has access to his test results and he can always release it whenever he chooses. Has anyone seen Rafa's testing results yet? Just asking. :puzzled

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
GameSetAndMath said:

Ten days have elapsed since Rafa told he will release his test results. Has anyone seen them yet?
Does Rafa really need as much time as he takes to serve to release information available in digital form?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Kieran said:
GameSetAndMath said:

Ten days have elapsed since Rafa told he will release his test results. Has anyone seen them yet?
Does Rafa really need as much time as he takes to serve to release information available in digital form?
Have patience

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
You're funny GSM. Why don't you post on his Facebook page that you're waiting with baited breath for the results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2222
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2587
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 3390
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2183
tented Pro Tennis (Mens) 1068