General Doping/PEDs Discussion

10isfan

Major Winner
Reactions
[split] Is this the beginning of The Incline?

Nadal is making all his drug test results public. My respect for him has gone up 1000 fold for leading the way to transparency.

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
RE: Is this the beginning of The Incline?

I'm curious what Front242's thoughts are on Rafa's desire for transparency.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

10isfan said:
Nadal is making all his drug test results public. My respect for him has gone up 1000 fold for leading the way to transparency.

Not only is he asking for transparency, but it's been made public:

The ITF confirmed it received the letter from Nadal, including the request for his test results to be released under the Tennis Anti-Doping Program.

''The ITF can confirm that Mr. Nadal has never failed a test under the TADP and has not been suspended at any time for an anti-doping rule violation or for any other reason related to the TADP,'' the ITF said in a statement sent to the AP.

The ITF said Nadal, like other players, has access to his anti-doping records through the World Anti-Doping Agency's database ''and is free to make them available.''

''The accuracy of any such release would be verified by the ITF,'' the federation said.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

Kieran said:
10isfan said:

Not only is he asking for transparency, but it's been made public:

The ITF confirmed it received the letter from Nadal, including the request for his test results to be released under the Tennis Anti-Doping Program.

''The ITF can confirm that Mr. Nadal has never failed a test under the TADP and has not been suspended at any time for an anti-doping rule violation or for any other reason related to the TADP,'' the ITF said in a statement sent to the AP.

The ITF said Nadal, like other players, has access to his anti-doping records through the World Anti-Doping Agency's database ''and is free to make them available.''

''The accuracy of any such release would be verified by the ITF,'' the federation said.

Well I guess that settles everything! :rolleyes: :nono :cover

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions

I'd like to think that it settles things, but I agree with Fiero's sarcasm. It would be disastrous PR for the ITF and tennis in general if Rafa had failed tests.

That said, innocent until proven guilty and there's simply no proof.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

El Dude said:
innocent until proven guilty and there's simply no proof.

There, I fixed it for you...

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions

Um, that's what I said?

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

El Dude said:
I'd like to think that it settles things, but I agree with Fiero's sarcasm. It would be disastrous PR for the ITF and tennis in general if Rafa had failed tests.

That said, innocent until proven guilty and there's simply no proof.

The ITF and all others concerned would have to admit to complicity in a cover-up; not likely to happen in this lifetime! No one wants to be called a liar even with video evidence to show the contrary! :nono :cover

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

El Dude said:
I'm curious what Front242's thoughts are on Rafa's desire for transparency.

Here's what I think of it. Dick Pound said it all. No further comments necessary.

"That's a Lance Armstrong approach. 'I never tested positive therefore I am clean.' Wrong," Pound told STV.

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2016/04/former-wada-chief-warns-djokovic-against-taking-lance-armstrong-position-doping/58214/#.Vx-2W3pLHPY

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

Okay, so we've slid from "uh, Rafa was on a silent ban, and uh, uh, he failed dope tests, uh..."

To, ITF release his results - no silent ban, no failed tests, and say check out WADA, they have the same...

To, "uh, they'd never admit it! Uh, uh, they have a lot to lose. Uh, lance Armstrong."

Let me just remind the idiots who pursue this intellectually dishonest route, that now Rafa has been transparent and we've been told he failed no tests.

He served no silent bans.

The French b1tch who's getting sued can call all these anonymous posters as her "expert witnesses" and you can all stand like idiots and present your "proof."

Meanwhile, we haven't had any transparency from Djokovic or Federer. Will they get the same clean bill of health?

If so, then the same rules apply as apply to Rafa.

As the Dude said, "there's no proof."

The rest of it is mere trolling from idiots who wouldn't believe God Himself if He stated that Rafa was clean...

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Who says she's getting sued? They may not get a cent out of her yet. Btw, not failing any tests means absolutely zilch, nada, nothing. For any of them, not just Nadal btw. I'm not singling him out in that respect. But the whole suing thing is poor because we all know Lance Armstrong sued everyone and their cat and look how that turned out. Guilty as sin, had to pay them all back + damages (so way more than he sued them for initially) and his name is dirt forever. To me suing makes it look like you're hiding something in light of Armstrong and there are tons of athletes out there accused of doping but who just ignore it. They'll have a hard time explaining how Nadal went from looking like a mini Lou Ferrigno to Starvin Marvin btw. The incredible shrinking "clean" man or maybe just from the on season to the off season. You choose. It's clear to most what the real answer is though. :popcorn

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Front, my friend, see where you said, "for any of them, not just Nadal, btw. I'm not singling him out in that respect?"

Good stuff, an objective comment.

I defy you now to show the truth of that comment and be equally cynical about "any of them, not just Nadal, btw." If you do, you'll go up in my estimation...

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Front, my friend, see where you said, "for any of them, not just Nadal, btw. I'm not singling him out in that respect?"

Good stuff, an objective comment.

I defy you now to show the truth of that comment and be equally cynical about "any of them, not just Nadal, btw." If you do, you'll go up in my estimation...

Kieran, you should realize that the ITF's chief Haggerty is a total imbecile and Dick Pound despite his age should be put in charge since at least HE recognizes that testing negative does not mean you are clean. Both you, Nadal and any of his fans will have a hard time explaining how he went from this...

YMupkY4R.jpg

Rafael-Nadal-Muscular-Arms.jpg

Rafael_Nadal_2006.jpg

89rwcna.jpg

rafael-nadal-celebrate.jpg

To this..... seriously, it doesn't take a genius and it's making people who deny it look incredibly naive. Not to mention just plain blind!

article-2377529-1AFB7FEC000005DC-558_306x680.jpg

skinny-Rafa-rafael-nadal-25992837-1024-1786.jpg

article-2171976-140456D4000005DC-815_306x690.jpg

WAKE UP!

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
^^ "Not to single out Nadal," eh? :cover

Of course, at least we should no longer hear the silent ban nonsense in relation to Rafa. And anybody who says they've seen evidence, well, that isn't true. WADA and the ITF are going to be witnesses for Rafa. The fact that somebody states they're innocent, and then provides evidence to that effect, might actually mean they're telling the truth. Think on that, if you will.

Wheeling out the most stupid, lowest common denominator classless remark, that Lance Armstrong said he was innocent, is like comparing every dead rock star to Shakespeare, and every lousy politician to Hitler. We're creatures who should try apply our intelligence worthily, with discernment - and without prejudice. I know: it's difficult for some people.

Here's what Guy Forget said when he heard about that silly woman's remarks.

"Why raising suspicion against a tremendous champion? I think that it is worth recalling that the ITF is required to make public any positive cases, regardless of the level of the player involved, and we saw this week that even the top players aren’t being spared. Drumming up publicity is one thing, but there are limits, and making accusations without proof is a serious thing."

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
^^ "Not to single out Nadal," eh? :cover

Of course, at least we should no longer hear the silent ban nonsense in relation to Rafa. And anybody who says they've seen evidence, well, that isn't true. WADA and the ITF are going to be witnesses for Rafa. The fact that somebody states they're innocent, and then provides evidence to that effect, might actually mean they're telling the truth. Think on that, if you will.

Wheeling out the most stupid, lowest common denominator classless remark, that Lance Armstrong said he was innocent, is like comparing every dead rock star to Shakespeare, and every lousy politician to Hitler. We're creatures who should try apply our intelligence worthily, with discernment - and without prejudice. I know: it's difficult for some people.

Here's what Guy Forget said when he heard about that silly woman's remarks.

"Why raising suspicion against a tremendous champion? I think that it is worth recalling that the ITF is required to make public any positive cases, regardless of the level of the player involved, and we saw this week that even the top players aren’t being spared. Drumming up publicity is one thing, but there are limits, and making accusations without proof is a serious thing."

Silent ban cleared up now? lol. Not a hope. I will NEVER trust the ITF/ATP, EVER. They've silently banned umpires. Google it, I'm too lazy. There's no way they'd admit it if he was banned as it would destroy tennis. Anyway, I don't need to think about anything and you can't counter the photos above because there is no logical reason for anyone to shrink THAT much unless they were juiced and then stopped and as a guy who lifts a lot of weights, I see this happening all the time. Guys get huge, then they stop the juice and we all laugh 'cos they lose a ton of weight in a short space of time. A lot of muscle is gone in no time and also a lot of water weight from the muscles. Note that the statute of imitations is 10 years so they'll probably never be able to prove Nadal took PEDs anyway but for those of use with non deficient eyes, it's clear he did use something.

A guy in my gym (huge Polish dude 110KG, 5' 9") bust his hand last year and none of us had seen him for a year but a friend of mine (also Polish) saw the guy 2 weeks before he rejoined the gym and said he was at least 20+lbs lighter. He regained 20+ lbs in 2 weeks by juicing like a MF. Think about that for a moment when you ponder how Nadal went from muscle bound chunky dude to skinny little runt with no muscles except his left bicep, and even that is nothing like it was around 2006. And it just proves one thing and not that an athlete testing negative is clean but that their testing is F*****G PATHETIC, not frequent enough, not random (still testing the losing player only) and plain not in anyway a good anti doping program.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Buddy, change the record. We know you hate Rafa. Good luck with that. And good luck with keeping to your word, "not to single out Rafa." :cover

They've said he's clean. It's a STFU moment. I know it hurts. Try think of something different, to ease your sorrow. Like the last time Wodger beat Rafa at a slam. I know, it's a long, long time now, but still, make an effort, it'll help you. :snicker

And let's have similar transparency from all top sportsmen, not just Rafa, and especially the ones who broke more records than Lance, and lasted longer than Gatlin. WADA are involved, they have all the records. I don't see why top sportsmen's tests should be kept private. It only feeds the trolls and simpletons among us...

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
Buddy, change the record. We know you hate Rafa. Good luck with that. And good luck with keeping to your word, "not to single out Rafa." :cover

They've said he's clean. It's a STFU moment. I know it hurts. Try think of something different, to ease your sorrow. Like the last time Wodger beat Rafa at a slam. I know, it's a long, long time now, but still, make an effort, it'll help you. :snicker

And let's have similar transparency from all top sportsmen, not just Rafa, and especially the ones who broke more records than Lance, and lasted longer than Gatlin. WADA are involved, they have all the records. I don't see why top sportsmen's tests should be kept private. It only feeds the trolls and simpletons among us...

It's not a STFU moment by any stretch of the imagination as much as you and all the hardcore Nadal fans want it to be. It's a Dick Pound "just 'cos you tested negative does not mean you're clean" moment. Frankly only a severely visually impaired baboon would fail to notice the before and after photos above. Give me some photos where any of the other top guys (besides Murray who bulked up a ton in a short period of time also) put on a massive amount of size and THEN LOST IT ALL and we can have a proper debate. Btw, Murray is dodgy in that he bulked up a ton quickly too but note that HE HAS NOT LOST IT ALL. There is your massive glaring difference and I don't care what test results say 'cos it only proves as I said already that their testing is F*****G CRAP!

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
^^ ;)

Now moving onto a sportsman who actually failed a test, a Liverpool footballer - Mamadou Sakho was taking diet pills, because obviously he's such a fat bass turd, and now he's wondering whether or not to fight it.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/25/liverpool-mamadou-sakho-respond-uefa-failed-drug-test

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
What do you mean? There's no drugs in football :s All drug free guys are built like the dude on the left LOL!

https://twitter.com/moran_anto/status/580117392434561025

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Actually the remark that "obviously he's a fat bass turd" was sarcasm, which went a bit whoosh over your head. No worries... :popcorn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2222
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2587
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 3390
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2183
tented Pro Tennis (Mens) 1068