ATP Cup, Australia

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
It's a team event not singles, as long Spain get to final it's ok good game time for goat Nadal heading into Australia open.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I still would put RBA vs Novak..if it would be allowed. Novak is playing a bit better than Rafa at this point in the week..IMO

Reactions: Bonaca

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Great win by Nadal playing trash level for most of the match needs to be better in the final then he beats Djokovic.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Great win by Nadal playing trash level for most of the match needs to be better in the final then he beats Djokovic.
NG2 ..I didn’t see the first set but Alex was playing Kyrgios style of tennis.. “first strike tennis and taking very limited time between service points which doesn’t allow for much time for him to get into a decent rhythm.Rafa is the world’s best at being a problem solver. Sometimes you just have to wait out the storm if you want to walk in the sunshine of tennis glory. Young Alex D wasn’t able to maintain his high levels of tennis play.

Reactions: Andy22

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Was far less impressed than most by Djokovic's level today against Medvedev, but still he is the heavy favorite against Nadal. Two short sets I guess.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Was far less impressed than most by Djokovic's level today against Medvedev, but still he is the heavy favorite against Nadal. Two short sets I guess.
Rafa will have to play at the same levels he wants to compete against Novak’s brilliant game..It’s not important to defeat Novak but to throw some new wrinkles into his game to make it uncomfortable for Novak’s accuracy

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Agree I’m not impressed by his level since long ago. But very happy he beat a very good opponent with his B+ - A- - Level.
I wouldn’t put my money on Nadal tomorrow, even the Nadalfans wouldn’t if honest.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Hi my friend, didn’t see you here around a long time.
Happy healthy new year.
So after a while we see our favourites playing each other in a match that counts for h2h and atp-points.
What do you think about tomorrow is more likely?
Nadal raises his level that much to beat Novak or Novak could resist his power? Tight 3setter ?
I think it will go the whole distance with rallies better than we saw today against Daniil. May the better win , they both are great!

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
That’s why they are on a whole different level, they play bad and still win nearly everything. Especially Nadal.

Reactions: Andy22

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I am just watching Spain vs Aussie,recorded the matches,as I had to work.
I would have preferred to see Spain lose quite frankly.
Also the cost of the tickets to Sydney are very expensive $265.00 per ticket? even yesterday when Serbia was playing Russia the stands were not full,that was on a Saturday.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I am just watching Spain vs Aussie,recorded the matches,as I had to work.
I would have preferred to see Spain lose quite frankly.
Also the cost of the tickets to Sydney are very expensive $265.00 per ticket? even yesterday when Serbia was playing Russia the stands were not full,that was on a Saturday.
Well hopefully you will see some great tennis..I am still upset about spending close to $300 in Miami for box seats but Berdych and Samurai both called in sick vs Nole and Rafa..no refund ..the only thing that was offered was a ticket to the following year venue..

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well hopefully you will see some great tennis..I am still upset about spending close to $300 in Miami for box seats but Berdych and Samurai both called in sick vs Nole and Rafa..no refund ..the only thing that was offered was a ticket to the following year venue..

No I am not going,a friend of mine looked up to see how much the tickets were and emailed me.I was thinking of going,here in Sydney the smoke is still bad,I prefer to sit on my lounge free of smoke and watch the tennis.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
What are your predictions for the tournaments top-match?
I am going with Novak in 3.

Reactions: Fiero425

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
C'mon, Lajovic, turn this around. You need to keep RBA far back.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
After 234234 shots and 34543 points, finally RBA makes an error

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Lajovic needs to find his dtl back hand. He is not confident enough to use it.