2024 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Big Frenchie Blinked !! on to the 5 set.. ESPN needs to switch away from Novak's exbo and go to the American player who has the potential LPGA GOAT for a sister.

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
^ Potential LPGA GOAT=Miss Korda? Me thinks that this is a way too premature, notwithstanding the amazing thing she did earlier this year. She certainly is a top player and the best this year so far.
Well. maybe its a bit of hyperbole on my part. that is correct.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
No 122 Comesana d No 6 Rublev 64 57 62 76(5) for the first grass court win of his career
Rublev a QF in 2023 is the first Top 10 to lose on the men's draw
Again he needs to seek help mentally, his knee will need some time to recover after his racket clobbered it numerous times,

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
No 122 Comesana d No 6 Rublev 64 57 62 76(5) for the first grass court win of his career
Rublev a QF in 2023 is the first Top 10 to lose on the men's draw
Poor Rublev's racquets. FLAWLESS VICTORY. FaTaLiTy! :lightning::rip:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Honestly he needs mental attention ASAP, it happens now in every match, his knee will need time to recover,
Did he smash his racquet off his knee again? I was in the office so couldn't watch any of it.

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
My takeaways:

Nice comeback from Mr. Seyboth Wild.

First big upset in Andrey "Mr Quarterfinals" Rublev.

Korda continues to disappoint - I think at this point he probably is what he is, a #15-30 type.

Perricard continues to rise.

Novak...as expected. Y'all are writing him off too soon. He's literally just seven months from maybe his third or fourth best season. I know the Nadalites desperately want to see him lose, but come on: extend him the same respect you ask for, for Rafa.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Perricord d Korda in 5 sets

Back to back R1 losses for him at Wimby, Korda had 0/11 BPs there was one break of serve.
Korda plays well in pre grass tournaments for some unknown reason cant so far at Wimbeldon

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
My takeaways:

Nice comeback from Mr. Seyboth Wild.

First big upset in Andrey "Mr Quarterfinals" Rublev.

Korda continues to disappoint - I think at this point he probably is what he is, a #15-30 type.

Perricard continues to rise.

Novak...as expected. Y'all are writing him off too soon. He's literally just seven months from maybe his third or fourth best season. I know the Nadalites desperately want to see him lose, but come on: extend him the same respect you ask for, for Rafa.
Just posted this is Korda's back to back R1 losses at Wimby he does okay at pre grass tournaments? dont understand why he cant play better when he gets to Wimbledon

BTW I never wrote off Novak just saying :) though this is just R1 long way to go

Reactions: kskate2

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
Just posted this is Korda's back to back R1 losses at Wimby he does okay at pre grass tournaments? dont understand why he cant play better when he gets to Wimbledon

BTW I never wrote off Novak just saying :) though this is just R1 long way to go

I watched a bit of the Korda-Perricard match and wasn't impressed. I haven't watched much Korda, but at least in the 15 minutes I watched, he seemed a bit...listless? I don't know, there's just a vibe and swagger that champions have, and he didn't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.