2024 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Front,
Zverev was compromised in his match, he was wearing a knee brace, he had a really bad fall in his previous match
Zverev at times was playing one 1 leg, he has had scans on his knee and has a edema in it rest is the best way to relieve a edema
So I would dismiss him losing again in 5 sets, even if he had won the match, I doubt he could compete in the next match, he probably would have to withdraw
Read that yeah. Barely watched anything but crap highlights all tournament but it wasn't bad enough till set 5 per the score and his opponent's observation.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Slim chance of a break for Medvedev. The player who narrowly misses out on breaking in the previous game often loses serve in the next one. Of course the dopey bollox shouldn't have left it go from 40-15 to deuce/advantage in the first place.
Meddy has truly blown his break chances today.. the last play around the net he made it hard than it needed to be. no need to cover the alley when you are 6-6 and have a wing span of close to 7 feet

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Meddy has truly blown his break chances today.. the last play around the net he made it hard than it needed to be. no need to cover the alley when you are 6-6 and have a wing span of close to 7 feet
You and your bloody wing span again lol!

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Broken I will be surprised if Jannik comes back after this break
I was quietly confident of his chances at Wimbledon this year as well

Reactions: AnonymousFan

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Good Lord.. I dont recall Meddy making so many UFEs around the net and so much noise.. Sinner is working him out. He aint gonna have any legs tonight left for the Mrs.. jajaja

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Why does ESPN need 3 in the box to commentate. Lil bro Patrick should be sent to the sidelines ..Nick and John can handle it

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Meddy wins the 5th set 63
Congrats Meddy a well deserved win making the SF at Wimbledon
Bad luck to my Italian Sinner you gave it your all, just came up short when it mattered

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
A really good love service game from Meddy to lead 5-2 not long before he finishes this match and secures a SF birth and well done to Meddy he is a fav player of mine
Sinner doesnt have to hang his head today. .. MM Johnny Mac just stole your "revenge" post.

Reactions: Fiero425
Status
Not open for further replies.