2024 ATP General News

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Sometimes, rather than trying to have the last word, you might quit before you get too much farther behind. Or actually consider the conversation. If you have bigger things to worry about than racism, I'd be curious to know what they are. Also, I am not taking your comments "out of context," which is your standard rebuttal when your argument gets weak. The context is clear. I'm sorry to hold your feet to the fire on this one, Margaret, but it's an important issue. There is racism in tennis. Things are getting better, but there's no argument for forgetting things that have happened, even in the 21st C.
Enough Mozie get off off your 'high horse for starters' is not about your and your thoughts to start with
A You Have Never Had Racist comments against you for starters.as I have!
Yes I have bigger things to worry about my husband has been diagnosed with prostate cancer
Enough from you if you think that is a weak argument get over yourself full stop
I dont want engage with you anymore Full Stop Capice! at TF

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Watching Thiem match vs Varillas.. Dominic is playing ok but his confidence really has dropped off. I hope that he finds that fire that he had as a top 3 player while he enjoying his retirement.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Zverev ready for Hamburg, Olympics despite knee injury, ( source tennis.now.com)

Zverev is the defending champion at Hamburg he did practice yesterday, Zverev likely will not make a final decision to play his first match on Tuesday until the last minute.
"The knee is still painful" I am doing everything.I can be on the court on Tuesday".
"There is almost a week between Hmaburg and Paris I will try everything to be successful in both tournaments".
Edit:
Zverev's first round match will now be on Wednesday 17th July

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
News just in, and confirmed by Ollytenis@ollytennis
Rafa Nadal will play the USO in 2024 using his PR.
This will be his first USO in 2 years

Other players using their PR,
Carreno, Shapovalov,Opelka,Kwon,Stricker
Goffin last in, McDonald first alternative

Last edited:
Reactions: Front242 and Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
News just in, and confirmed by Ollytenis@ollytennis
Rafa Nadal will play the USO in 2024 using his PR.
This will be his first USO in 2 years

Other players using their PR,
Carreno, Shapovalov,Opelka,Kwon,Stricker
Goffin last in, McDonald first alternative
I'm not truly concerned about if Rafa wins gold but how well he can get his game back to his highest levels while remaining completely healthy if that is possible at this stage. I agree his serve is looking better but he will need to add 8-10 mph on his first serve if he cant hit his spots. BTW what is his PR?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
MM, I have to agree with you about Stefanos game. I think he needs to get a better coach like someone that has worked with Roger or Stan.. We knew the Poo wasnt going to help his game. I would suggest Becker.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Rudal won their doubles match in the 2nd round today. Ruud lost in singles...
So hilarious. the interview on court ask Rafa what he thought about the name Rudal.. he was like what? Later Rudd told he the pronunciation and Rafa said , Well before it was Fedal, so I guess its good? jajaja

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not truly concerned about if Rafa wins gold but how well he can get his game back to his highest levels while remaining completely healthy if that is possible at this stage. I agree his serve is looking better but he will need to add 8-10 mph on his first serve if he cant hit his spots. BTW what is his PR?
PR is protected ranking for players who were out due to injury.

PR would also have been Dominika Cibulkova aka pocket rocket cos she was so small, not cos she gave the guys one :face-with-tears-of-joy:

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
PR is protected ranking for players who were out due to injury.

PR would also have been Dominika Cibulkova aka pocket rocket cos she was so small, not cos she gave the guys one :face-with-tears-of-joy:
thanks Front. my apologies . I actually meant what is Rafa's PR #