2023 Men's Wimbledon Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
If he were that impaired, he shouldn’t be on court. But he is. And he won one of the 3 TBs, and is now on serve in a 4th set.
Agree, when was playing the exho match he re injured his knee, quite frankly I thought he might withdraw from Wimbledon

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
He looks rather hampered in his service motion too. So the shoulder is either dodgy or he’s just babying it for now.
Agree, the serve has been a big problem for sometime, maybe he needs to take some time off the tour, to heal it,

PhiEaglesfan712

Major Winner
Reactions
I stopped making excuses for FAA after his performances at Wimbledon and the US Open last year. That was the moment when I realized that I was wrong and that he just doesn't have what it takes to be great.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I stopped making excuses for FAA after his performances at Wimbledon and the US Open last year. That was the moment when I realized that I was wrong and that he just doesn't have what it takes to be great.
I not making excuses for FAA I am telling facts regarding his present injury concerns okay, yes he decided to play Wimbledon with little match play on grass. that was his call., to me he should take time off the tour and get his shoulder and knee healed

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Felix is quickly becoming the Anna Kournikova of the ATP tour. Great looks but disappointing accomplishments. My suggestion for Felix is to start taking sexy photos and leave a big mark on tennis & the world as a sex symbol. Go Felix & Anna. :rose:

• Haha
Reactions: shawnbm

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Anna is not in the same league. At least FAA has titles to his name. That girl never got even one.

Yeah but Anna was ranked super high and made a lot of QF, SFs in slams, big wins over most players, etc. Very consistent. Felix's small titles are nothing to brag about at this point, both of them can't make a big mark in terms of wins.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Is FAA the first seed to fall?
Yes.
IMG_2858.jpeg

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
I've pretty much lost faith in FAA, at this point. I could see him being a Gasquet-type figure on tour for the next decade, but probably not much more than that (except for maybe a Masters or two mixed in). I just don't see an elite mindset, and maybe not even second tier. He could still surprise us, but he shouldn't be losing to LLs in the 1st round of Slams at this point, especially a Slam that suits his style of play.

Status
Not open for further replies.