2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
This all Spanish youngster affair is a bit messy. Lots of errors mixed in w/ flashes of brilliance from both.

Reactions: Moxie

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Dusan had 3 BP's at 4-4 to serve for the match. They all went begging. You have to assume he lost his opportunity there to win it. Will probably get rolled now

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Djoke is gone in the 2nd set TB after setting up MP on a failed Djokosmash... :facepalm:

So wondering if there will be a delay for the winners to get their paychex w/ the tournament organizer booted out early. :thinking-face:

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I was SB Novak's match cause I am watching a Ladies QF match, Novak was up 4-1 in the TB for the 2nd set, went back and checked he lost?? hopefully Don Fabio will give us a report
BTW Novak was 1/16 on BPs??????

Also I am glad Sinner gave Musetti a walk over, apparently though illness, though in his previous match he was all over the place, and far from his best

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I was SB Novak's match cause I am watching a Ladies QF match, Novak was up 4-1 in the TB for the 2nd set, went back and checked he lost?? hopefully Don Fabio will give us a report
BTW Novak was 1/16 on BPs??????

Also I am glad Sinner gave Musetti a walk over, apparently though illness, though in his previous match he was all over the place, and far from his best
It's actually worse: Novak had 3 set points - 6-3 in the TB, and Lajovic clawed them all back. I was about to go out and comeback for the 3rd set, but figured I'd watch the TB out. Very surprising.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's actually worse: Novak had 3 set points - 6-3 in the TB, and Lajovic clawed them all back. I was about to go out and comeback for the 3rd set, but figured I'd watch the TB out. Very surprising.

Let’s not forget about the iconic missed Djokosmash to give Lajovic MP.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh, Wow, very surprising

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am feeling that Rafa is going to skip Roland Garros this year.Its been too long without playing and he strives on momentum.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I have to post this quote from Tsitsipas today after his match against De Minaur

" I had the patience of a donkey today"...........adds to the list of Tsitsipas quotes..........:)

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie and kskate2

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
What's wrong with Jannik Sinner?
I get the impression he’s in need of rest. Watched a video of him earlier against Carlos, and I think he’ll become a very good player, by rising to the challenge of chasing Carlos. Young Chaz will drag him along. He’s a real honest player, Sinner, but I think he’s prolly feeling a little frazzled and needs his zeds…

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
The dangerous Cerundulo down 4-0 in the decider after taking the first set over the annoying Dan Evans. :astonished-face:

• Haha
Reactions: AnonymousFan
Status
Not open for further replies.