2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Djokovic says this is the slowest court he ever played?
Tournament's license is owned by his family, but they probably didn't expect 3 consecutive rainy days
God Help us Rafa fans.. Send RAFA back ASAP but 100 percent healthy

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Apparently the lil kid thought he could swim with the Serbian shark..who decided to take him out the deep part of the Serbia Sea and the lil kid drowned on his way back to shore.. that's what the GOATs do to the youngins jajaja
Still, speaking of players with good heads to go with their good game, and considering how young he is, he held his nerve pretty well. You could see he was getting a bit rougher around the edges towards the end, but he did take a set.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Ass
Still, speaking of players with good heads to go with their good game, and considering how young he is, he held his nerve pretty well. You could see he was getting a bit rougher around the edges towards the end, but he did take a set.
He has a new ranking of 87, he has area's in his game that needs improvement, he has time on his side, he is only 18 years old

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Abedallah Shelbayh he is from Jordan and was their highest ranked junior player, his current ATP ranking is 265, he is 19 years old.He also went to the University of Florida

Last edited:

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Djokovic playing young Van Assche right now on TC. Is @don_fabio there today?
Not there yet, I will stay from Friday-Sunday, that's why I was anxiously reporting about the weather in Banja Luka. Weekend should be sunny and warm, like supposed to.

In Croatia no one bought the TV rights for this tournament. So on TV now I have Barcelona, Munich and Stuttgart (women), but not this. I had to stream the match and it was fun to watch. Court does seem slow and Van Assche put a good fight there.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
MM, who the heck is Abedallah?
I had to look up Martin Landaluce, too. 17-year-old Spaniard. I think I heard his name once before, because it's unusual.

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
Van Assche took a set off Novak - the 1st in a tiebreaker. He's one of two 18-year old Frenchmen (boys) that I've got my eye on. Unlike Arthur Fils, Van Assche has actually entered the top 100.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Grigor Dimitrov has withdrawn from Barcelona due to illness, Alex de Minaur into QFs, he will face Shapovalov or Tsitsipas

Reactions: AnonymousFan
Status
Not open for further replies.