2023 ATP General News

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I'll give him credit for trying to tough it out and finish it out.
Yes, though this is a hard lesson, with this high humidity you must prepare your body the night before, to start with
Alex is used to high humidity he does a lot of training here in Aussie with the humidity

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I think a dill pickle is about the saltiest thing on Earth. (The other one is Nick Kyrgios.)
What about Anchovies lol! I love them and eat them from the can, also I love white anchovies

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
My preference is AO 2020 final because the USO seems like Rafa was beginning to run out of gas.. you know what I mean.. The AO final was frustrating but entertaining because Rafa ability to problem solve to turn the match around.
Yeah the 2020 one, we were heading to Sicily on holidays the next day, we were to rise at about 3.30am to drive to airport, but that bloody match turned it all into a great all nighter. There was that terrible feeling that Rafa was ebbing away and Dannii was finding winners when he needed them. Rafa dropping championship points at 5-2 I think? And I thought back to Roger at Wimbledon, and wondered was there something in the air. An unexpected classic, because for the first two sets they were both following the script..

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yeah the 2020 one, we were heading to Sicily on holidays the next day, we were to rise at about 3.30am to drive to airport, but that bloody match turned it all into a great all nighter. There was that terrible feeling that Rafa was ebbing away and Dannii was finding winners when he needed them. Rafa dropping championship points at 5-2 I think? And I thought back to Roger at Wimbledon, and wondered was there something in the air. An unexpected classic, because for the first two sets they were both following the script..
Ahhhh Sicily my hometown :)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Alex stop farting around you had another chance to break
I am hungry and after talking how I love anchovies I could do with a traditional pizza with anchovies on it of course

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Alex stop farting around you had another chance to break
I am hungry and after talking how I love anchovies I could do with a traditional pizza with anchovies on it of course
If he give Rune enough time to recover, he could get in trouble.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
This has been a Drama Packed SF so far in Acapulco
Fritz threw up on court
Paul cramped
Rune Cramped
So far little Alex M is the last man standing lol!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Great win for De Minaur. Full credit to Rune for trying to tough it out. Advantage Di Minaur tomorrow in the final, as the only guy not cramping in the conditions.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Alex De Minaur d the cramping Holger Rune 26 75 62 to make the Acapulco final where he will play Tommy Paul

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
BTW Moxie if you are still around I left a message from Twitter from Sen Rick Scott regarding Novak's vaccine request on Novaks vaccine post

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Mens final Dubai, Saturday 4th March,
Not before 7.00pm.

A.Rublev (2) vs D.Medvedev ( 3) H2H Medvedev 5-2

Mens final Abierto Mexicano, Acapulco, Saturday 4th March,
Not before 9.00pm

(7) T.Paul vs A. De Minaur H2H De Minaur 3-0

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well I am off to make a pizza talking about anchovies has made my mouth water:) later!

• Haha
Reactions: Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Well I am off to make a pizza talking about anchovies has made my mouth water:) later!
Palermo is a magnificent city, I stayed there for a few days a decade ago. For the last 8 years - including this year, already booked - we’ve stayed in a little seaside town called Marina di Ragusa. We stay even in the same apartment, and we’re only a bus away from many beautiful towns, but Marina di Ragusa is so special to us that we haven’t gotten on that bus since maybe the year Rafa when Rafa beat Dannii!

Status
Not open for further replies.