Hater
Reactions
I can't believe the stadium is half empty

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It works for me.

Enviado de meu XT1032 usando o Tapatalk
I keep receiving notifications but can't login, saying some network error and can't see any of the forum sections. Anyways, the match is about to begin in a few mins :popcorns:

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Federer is surely ripping the BH

Yeah Fed definitely wanting to remind Rafa right from the beginning that this will be more like their most recent matches, not entirely like their matches of old because he's got his bigger head size racket and can put more power on that backhand because of it.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Nadal holds after a long game. Let's see how Federer serve game goes.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
But. The commentators have it right. Not that any of us can't see it. This wind is going to be a factor today. They're both working on adjusting to it at the moment. Nadal holds. But Fed got his first break point already. But missed it already. We've seen him struggle with break points for sure this week. So that will definitely be one of the things to watch today. As it always is for him in this match up because Nadal so great on the big points.

Reactions: don_fabio

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I can’t remember seeing such a windy match here. There are bags and hats blowing across the court.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Well Nadal with the first break. But the wind a huge factor in that. Nadal not dealing with it perfectly. But Wilander and his commentating partner talking about how it looks like it messes with Fed's timing more. And that's what it looks like. But, it'll be hard to tell. And there's a lot of tennis to be played. But it does look like Fed is struggling to get going with this wind.

Reactions: mrzz

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Best possible start for Rafa. Could we see something like AO final, but things going his way?

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This match could end very quickly.