• Nadal in five sets

• Federer in three sets

• Federer in four sets

• Federer in five sets

Results are only viewable after voting.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I wonder if @Murat Baslamisli & I are still the only members who like both of these guys? We differ, in that he’s mainly a Roger fan, and I’m mainly a Rafa fan, but we appreciate and like both.

It makes it interesting when they play, because I’m happy for the winner, and mainly want to see a great match. But whoever wins better win the tournament.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Federer with at least 2 aces or unreturnables in that game. The first serve and the last serve. He'll need it today.

Reactions: mrzz

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Roger already 3/4 at the net — showing he’s going to be more aggressive than previous years.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Very nice volley from Fed there. Got a little lucky. But very nice.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
I wonder if @Murat Baslamisli & I are still the only members who like both of these guys? We differ, in that he’s mainly a Roger fan, and I’m mainly a Rafa fan, but we appreciate and like both.

It makes it interesting when they play, because I’m happy for the winner, and mainly want to see a great match. But whoever wins better win the tournament.

I don't know if I can quite say I'm happy with whoever wins or that I "like" Nadal. But I appreciate and respect him SO much these days. I think just as I've gotten older and sort of grew up with these guys and he's part of the old guard. I appreciate him more than Djokovic most days even though I appreciate him too most days. I'll definitely be pulling for Thiem today though. And I'll always pull for Fed in this match up and any match up.

Reactions: mrzz

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
1 for 2 on BP's. He gifted two points to Nadal but still managed to break. Again, let's see his service game...

Michael;Kiwi

Futures Player
Reactions
Great break back from Roger. He is finding his rhythm a bit I think. This wind is terrible and neither player is dealing with it especially well.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Looks good. Maestro with serv and volley on Chatrier.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Dont let bull get his rythm, dont play his game!!!!

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa definitely getting some rewards from peppering that backhand. Able to just put a big forehand into the open court because Fed leaning to the backhand.