• Nadal in five sets

• Federer in three sets

• Federer in four sets

• Federer in five sets

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Anyways hopefully someone beats this awful cunt in the finals. Him winning 12 is a way worse disaster than Quasimodo's house catching fire.
This will not be Thiem. You have to root for Novak, like I always do. He is the undisputed kang. killer

Reactions: tossip

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
No, you're comparing them on a complicated weather day to Thiem on a normal day.

No, I am assuming that Thiem would have played differently on the same conditions. It is a strong assumption, I know.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Anyways hopefully someone beats this awful cunt in the finals. Him winning 12 is a way worse disaster than Quasimodo's house catching fire.
You are gross.

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The one positive thing I am taking from this as this was not a great practice session for Nadal today for Sunday. The wind made things unruly. Don't think he got much rythm out of it.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No, I am assuming that Thiem would have played differently on the same conditions. It is a strong assumption, I know.
We'll probably find out soon.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
This will not be Thiem. You have to root for Novak, like I always do. He is the undisputed kang. killer

The Bollywood Knight winning this title presents major problems for Roger too but I prefer anything in this world to Nadal. I'd have to begrudgingly root for Novak in the finals if he makes it.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I think its a Rafa vs Nole final

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Another positive thing is that perhaps maybe Novak/Thiem will be able to finish today or at least get some sets in.

Reactions: tented

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
What a pleasure would it be to see him loose here, fairly beaten by a better player. His neurotic behavior is hard to bear. It’s so awful that I will not comment it anymore, have no nice words left ... so I better stop. I promised someone.

Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The one positive thing I am taking from this as this was not a great practice session for Nadal today for Sunday. The wind made things unruly. Don't think he got much rythm out of it.
He doesn't need practice. Just good confidence, and not to be worn out. Check and check.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Thiem is like the fourth banana and its usually rotten..

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Maybe the greatest drop shot of all times at probably the most useless timing of all times.

Reactions: GameSetAndMath