• Nadal in five sets

• Federer in three sets

• Federer in four sets

• Federer in five sets

Results are only viewable after voting.

atttomole

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This is still clay, so nothing new here. And with the games being so long, Roger will wear down soon.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Great cross court from Nadal. But actually I like (finaly) what I have seen from Federer in this game. I guess he finally holds with some comfort in the next game.

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal is getting more comfortable. Expecting to see more amazing shots from him.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
You found the unicorn feed. Don’t lose it!

I'm keeping the English and Spanish feeds going. Mostly watching the Spanish feed with the sound on and the English off. But if I feel like I missed something I don't have to hope for replay. I can just go rewatch it. Like that last one. I missed where Rafa's backhand went. So I just went and watched it again. I do wish that one was on time though because I love listening to Wilander. Tried listening to that feed while watching the Spanish feed but it's a bit strange for all their grunting to be off.

tenisplayrla08

Major Winner
Reactions
Fed's desire to move forward has at points already seemed a bit foolish. But if he can get points like that one there at 30-love up, where he can get his shots deep and at the baseline with force, not just from slices on defense (as in the last game), he can definitely do well off that.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
The strong wind will slowly wipe the dust out of the court, and that they can't replace. It makes the court faster.