2015 WTA Finals - Singapore

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Bravo Garby, keep playing so well! :clap

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
Glad to see Mugu win. I hope she at least makes the semis. I want her going into next year on a nice end of the year run.

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
I always forget how boring the WTA finals actually is until the last two rounds. The lead up to it is a lot more exciting than the actual 2 matches a day that get played...

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kvitova lost to Kerber in straight sets. Afterward she was still complaining about something not being right. She hasn't won a match in a while it seems. She says shes going to play her next match but I wondering why.

Good win for Kerber. This gives her a great chance to get to the semifinals now.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
last year had a lot of good matches...ANA vs Halep..kvitty vs pova..Serena vs Caro...Serena vs Halep..and there was buzz.
this year no buzz...pova has no sizzle as the media wants us to believe.
the WTA has finally admitted that Serena brings people to these events...her ratings are unbelievable.

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
tossip said:
last year had a lot of good matches...ANA vs Halep..kvitty vs pova..Serena vs Caro...Serena vs Halep..and there was buzz.
the WTA has finally admitted that Serena brings people to these events...her ratings are unbelievable.

No disputing you there. A tournament without Serena still feels like a soda without the fizz, pizza without cheese, me without hair... :cool:

"Kvitty" :snicker I love that! Can I use it? :clap

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Kirijax said:
tossip said:

No disputing you there. A tournament without Serena still feels like a soda without the fizz, pizza without cheese, me without hair... :cool:

"Kvitty" :snicker I love that! Can I use it? :clap
kvitty..:snicker..yeah feel free to use it...pova had to diss Serena and other players to create buzz...she is so jealous of Serena and she cannot contain herself...jealous of other players liking Serena...Serena is a force of nature and has personality....cant buy that at the store.
players respect Serena more because they know she earned it...:popcorn

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Aga is not an elite player...she has been coming to the end of year thingy without winning matches for years,,,go home Miss keepmethininthe top ten..

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Wow, didn't expect this one. Pennetta beats Radwanska 7-6(5), 6-4. That pretty much ends Radwanska's hopes of advancing to the semifinals. Thought Pennetta was just mailing it in here so nice to see her win one more.

Halep-Sharapova next! Go Simona!

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
keep me skinny in the top ten with my mean mug is gone...all that running around Asia for points result in not winning a single match..#poordecisionmaking
give a shout out to the only 2015 slam winner at this event...

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Sharapova just took the first set 6-4 off of Halep. Move over Kvitova. Halep would like to join you as one of the players that drive their fans nuts.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
pova was never injured was busy practicing her tennis...she was nursing a broken heart ..
yay black heart!

sk310

Masters Champion
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Sharapova leads 6-4, 3-0.

Halep :cover

Seriously Halep? You're the new Woz... There's no reason you shouldn't be able to beat a rusty Sharapova.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
sk310 said:
Kirijax said:
Sharapova leads 6-4, 3-0.

Halep :cover

Seriously Halep? You're the new Woz... There's no reason you shouldn't be able to beat a rusty Sharapova.

I don't understand why she consistently struggles with Pova.. its all in her head

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Results:

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2015

SINGLES - 4
[7] Flavia Pennetta (ITA) d [5] Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) — 7-6 (5), 6-4
[3] Maria Sharapova (RUS) d [1] Simona Halep (ROU) — 6-4, 6-4

DOUBLES - 3
[3] H Chan / Y Chan (TPE/TPE) d [2] B Mattek-Sands / L Safarova (USA/CZE) — 6-2, 6-2
[8] G Muguruza / C Suárez Navarro (ESP/ESP) d [5] C Garcia / K Srebotnik (FRA/SLO) — 7-5, 6-2

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
go Mugu go!....this time Sumyk has found real talent
I am hoping for a Flavia vs Mugu final..

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
From the way things have gone the first three days, it looks to be Sharapova-Kerber in one semi and Halep-Muguruza in the other. After winning 4 titles this year, the WTA Finals title would be a nice finish for Kerber.