3. Pegula
4. Rybakina (+2)
5. Garcia (-1)
6 Gauff (-1)
7. Jabeur
8. Sakkari
9. Kasatkina
10. Kvitova

NOTE: If Swiatek loses before the SFs at RG, Sabalenka will be the New No 1 no matter what she does.

New Career Highs WTA Top 100

4. Rybakina
19 Zheng ( Top 20 debut)
25 Kalinina
43. Cocciaretto
47 Noskova
48 Parks
54 McNally

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just looking at Qualifying for the French Open,
Amercian Sofia Kenin who had a few good wins of late, she beat Sabalenka in Rome, just recently, goes out in RI to a local wild card Margaux Rouvroy 64 63

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: AnonymousFan

tented

Administrator
Reactions
I’m not sure if this is getting through, because apparently I’ve been teleported into an alternate reality, in which Tennis Channel has nothing else to show other than Stephens and Zvonareva playing on clay.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I’m not sure if this is getting through, because apparently I’ve been teleported into an alternate reality, in which Tennis Channel has nothing else to show other than Stephens and Zvonareva playing on clay.
How do you like Morocco Tented lol!

• Haha

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com

What else can they do but show what's available and LIVE? Rome just finished so most players are resting up for Paris! The also-rans need practice matches like this! I can't believe Vera's still running around! It was 10+ years ago she was ranked #2 without winning a major, but was a finalist a couple times! :thinking-face: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :fearful-face:

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Former world No 2 Vera Zvonareva began playing tennis tournament 2 years ,after she was away from tennis, getting married and having her first child, also healing injuries and doing a Masters degree
There are a lot of woman on tour playing singles and doubles who have returned after having their first child.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Former world No 2 Vera Zvonareva began playing tennis tournament 2 years ,after she was away from tennis, getting married and having her first child, also healing injuries and doing a Masters degree
There are a lot of woman on tour playing singles and doubles who have returned after having their first child.
Question @kskate2 Does Miss Drama Z make it to the Tennis hall of fame ? Hmmm.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Why are you asking Kskate that on my post AP? confused
Anyway leave Vera alone I miss her and her towels at changeovers :)
Leave Vera alone..dear I was her lone one fan when she was at the top..ask Keli ? The reason I poised the question to Keli is she has observed the numerous ups and downs with our girl Vera and I gave her that name because we knew with her brilliant tennis some drama was gonna find a way to make a cameo appearance.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Leave Vera alone..dear I was her lone one fan when she was at the top..ask Keli ? The reason I poised the question to Keli is she has observed the numerous ups and downs with our girl Vera and I gave her that name because we knew with her brilliant tennis some drama was gonna find a way to make a cameo appearance.
I witnessed Vera's break down at the AO, live, quite frankly, I too was a fan, even with all the problems she had emotionally wise etc. and also injury problems, having to take time of the tour with her bad shoulder, she also had a break down at the USO, sad to say, being trounced by Kim Cjlisters, also was in tears at Wimbledon after Serena defeated her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: the AntiPusher

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
This is an interesting line up in Morocco.. surprised Keys didn't enter

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
This is an interesting line up in Morocco.. surprised Keys didn't enter
Maddie had shingles in her bowel? poor girl, she is just coming back on the tour
It has been a close match between Scone and Vera.....Scone won 75 64
My god AP Vera is close to 39 years old? help me, time flies and waits for noone

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm sorry AP. I don't see it happening. At least not a first ballot HOF. She may get in 10 or 15 years from now. I know that's not what you and MM want to hear, but I have to tell it like it is.
No worries Kskate I thought you may say that.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just looking at the entry list for Wimbledon ( yes I like to be organized in advanced lol )
Daria Saville, Ajla Tomjjanovic and Garbine Muguruza, among the alternatives, I thought Garbine was still in Party Mode :)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
At the Strasburg tournament today
Good win from Palyuchenkova defeating the top seed Linete 63 62

Morroco Tournament today
Goods wins,
S.Stpehens (2) in SS 63 61 over Babos
A.Parks (4) in SS 64 61 over Rakhimova

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Set back for American Jennifer Brady, US Open SF and AO finalist who was so clise to coming back after 2 years out. Was set to play in French Open but withdrew today with a new and hopefully minor foot injury

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.