Will Novak pass Rafa?

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
angry loser. so where was the racism again? no proof, just hysterical scream since your idol got smashed. always easy to say, i would wipe floor this and that. you wipe floor with nobody, and since when did i have many pm with you? geez you really take it seriously heh? bahahaha, another proof i got under your skin. sorry to tell you but i barely remember much, except you cried.

Haha, but you know I was talking about you. You stupid coward.
Offer stands , every question will be answered coward pc rat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It makes sense , idiot and ape is not that far away, haha.
I said he was lucky about many things, but he won due to his running skills. He was also lucky not have to play the best version of Novak.
I don’t walk back, I try to explain some points you obviously do not understand.
His style is matter of taste , yes. His on court behaviour is just disgusting. How can it be thrilling to you watching his ass-to-mouth stuff for hours, his neurotic damage with always repeating thousand things. The worst for me is his sportsmanship actions and fistpumping on easy mistakes. He also looks too dogged.
All of this makes him a real bobo.

You keep trying to say that Rafa has 20 majors because he has "running skills." This is tennis, not track and field. I know you feel really butt-hurt right now as to how that match went, but it doesn't reflect well upon you to keep repeating the same insults on Rafa, over and over again, as if they mean anything. You're substituting insult for excuse, but I can see you're trying for it. You've said that Novak wasn't at his best. But it's not like you give any ground for how the 13 x champion played. You just keep saying that he runs around a lot.

As to on-court behavior, now you really are reaching. Tell me what player doesn't pump himself up when he wins an important point, even if it is on an error by the opponent. Including Djokovic. I'll be waiting for examples. They all do it...give me a break. Nadal has his tics, for sure, but he doesn't throw racquets or swat balls away in anger. Ever. Tugging at his shorts is not nearly as gross as you try to make it. It's quite sad, really, that that's what you're reduced to, given that your own player is such a hot-head, who even insults the crowd when he doesn't win. Let's face it: Nadal is by far the more gentlemanly on-court, and off. You're trying to turn him into a monster that he's not. And a rabbit more than a tennis player. And a lucky man rather than a great, great tennis player who just handed your man his ass. I know you wanted that final to be a contest, and I know how you thought it was going to end. Now you're just bitter and crabby because you didn't get what you wanted. You're trying hard not to make excuses, so you just keep repeating the same old insults, ad nauseam.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The ironic thing is that both Djokovic and Federer have always been incredibly fast too. And when it comes to the past few years Djokovic has been even faster than Rafa. :unsure::facepalm:

Reactions: Andy22

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The ironic thing is that both Djokovic and Federer have always been incredibly fast too. And when it comes to the past few years Djokovic has been even faster than Rafa. :unsure::facepalm:
Exactly. Great football players are fast, as are basketball, baseball, soccer, rugby, swimmers, etc, etc, etc, Speed is one of the main characteristics of so many champions.

It's beyond ironic for a Novak fan to dismiss Rafa as just a runner/rabbit who runs everything down as that is one of the main criticisms some fans (cough..cough..Federer fans...cough..cough..) have used against Novak. "He just gets everything back."

Both players are great athletes who are incredibly mentally tough. That they both have great defensive skills is something to boast about, not denigrate.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions

Dont misinterpret court coverage and anticipation with speed.
Novak isn’t that fast.
Roger is , but none of them has the endurance and focus on this part of the game , like Bull has. It’s the center and most important part of his game.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
You keep trying to say that Rafa has 20 majors because he has "running skills." This is tennis, not track and field. I know you feel really butt-hurt right now as to how that match went, but it doesn't reflect well upon you to keep repeating the same insults on Rafa, over and over again, as if they mean anything. You're substituting insult for excuse, but I can see you're trying for it. You've said that Novak wasn't at his best. But it's not like you give any ground for how the 13 x champion played. You just keep saying that he runs around a lot.

As to on-court behavior, now you really are reaching. Tell me what player doesn't pump himself up when he wins an important point, even if it is on an error by the opponent. Including Djokovic. I'll be waiting for examples. They all do it...give me a break. Nadal has his tics, for sure, but he doesn't throw racquets or swat balls away in anger. Ever. Tugging at his shorts is not nearly as gross as you try to make it. It's quite sad, really, that that's what you're reduced to, given that your own player is such a hot-head, who even insults the crowd when he doesn't win. Let's face it: Nadal is by far the more gentlemanly on-court, and off. You're trying to turn him into a monster that he's not. And a rabbit more than a tennis player. And a lucky man rather than a great, great tennis player who just handed your man his ass. I know you wanted that final to be a contest, and I know how you thought it was going to end. Now you're just bitter and crabby because you didn't get what you wanted. You're trying hard not to make excuses, so you just keep repeating the same old insults, ad nauseam.

20 majors not only because of that, but the running skills/endurance with the result of bringing back most balls till he get the opportunity to go offensive or get the error, it’s the most important part. I’m sure it’s far more important than spin!!
I said multiple times, it’s unbelievable how much he made of it. That’s credit.
On easy mistakes, he did it so often. Last I remember is the easy overhead of Diego in TB of the 3rd set in Paris or the game before TB. Absolutely disgusting .
Show me one single point Where Novak did that. Just one. Waiting for example!
I like hot headed temper, raquet smashing and showing emotions. Nothing bad or special in professional sports or competion. Jesus Novak is sadly only a shadow of himself looking to that, the wild one from 2011 or 2012 AO F isn’t existent anymore.
He is a gentleman maybe off court, but disgusting bobo on court. He has obviously neurotic/psychological issues, I don’t blame him for that, not his fault.
Monster? Please don’t be silly.
I was looking for another classic but saw only best bull against mediocre Novak.
It’s to you to praise him. But the shit all off you are writing down, about Novak just wasn’t able to do better because of his opponent, it’s just not truth.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
When people like Bonaca and Cali are out in full force discrediting Rafa day after day it’s all the needed proof that Rafa is the GOAT. :lol6: Frankly I have stopped reading most of their ridiculous rants.:lol6:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
When people like Bonaca and Cali are out in full force discrediting Rafa day after day it’s all the needed proof that Rafa is the GOAT. :lol6: Frankly I have stopped reading most of their ridiculous rants.:lol6:

Ridiculous, and that from you? Come on.

It is not that difficult.
Nadala is the one who mostly reacts, the other two are more active in point construction and winner searching. Also his return is way more reactive than active, so never could be near Novak in that aspect of the game. His serve and Bh is usually also not that good.
That is why peak Novak and peak roger beat peak nadala. Simply because they are more often and earlier able to end a point against him, their game in peak level is superior to his main weapon of reacting and bringing balls back and let them in play!
Between Roger and Novak it is more difficult to say, Rogers serve is way better and Novak’s return, Rogers FH and Novak’s BH. I would give Novak the advantage because of mental strength!

No discredit , just facts and opinion.

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions

I can’t remember a single post of you, where you give credit to Novak. Just discrediting in every way imaginable.
So what are you blabbering about?

Look how a truth Nadal Fan like NadalGoat2 is able to do both, be a Nadalfan and praise him, what is absolutely understandable , and give credit to the one player out there who beat Nadal the most.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don’t go around claiming that Djokovic sucks out of nowhere. When I actually talk about Djokovic it’s to defend Nadal from you and your boyfriend Cali who keep saying that Djokovic is much better than Nadal. If you diss Nadal to make Djokovic and Federer look better then I will do the opposite too. But usually I never criticize Djokovic’s game or talent I criticize his bad attitude. Everyone around here knows that you are the one referring to Nadal as a rabbit who just runs and puts the ball back in play as if Djokovic and Federer are 100 times better and that the result depends only on their racket. Get a clue.

Last edited:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
I don’t go around claiming that Djokovic sucks out of nowhere. When I actually talk about Djokovic it’s to defend Nadal from you and your boyfriend Cali who keep saying that Djokovic is much better than Nadal. If you diss Nadal to make Djokovic and Federer look better then I will do the opposite too. But usually I never criticize Djokovic’s game or talent I criticize his bad attitude. Everyone around here knows that you are the one referring to an adult as rabbit who just put the wall back in play as if Djokovic and Federer are 100 times better and that the result depends only on them. Get a clue.

In the beginning I didn’t feel the need to point out every bad aspect of Nadal.
It’s because of shit-poster like you, you criticise everything about Novak and his game or Rogers.
You do this from the first time I entered this forum. Don’t lie about that.
Second reason are the ridiculous posts of you about Nadal. They are disrespectful to all intelligent adults.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
In the beginning I didn’t feel the need to point out every bad aspect of Nadal.
It’s because of shit-poster like you, you criticise everything about Novak and his game or Rogers.
You do this from the first time I entered this forum. Don’t lie about that.
Second reason are the ridiculous posts of you about Nadal. They are disrespectful to all intelligent adults.

Keep inventing things, I wouldn’t even care to mention Djokovic or Federer if people like you didn’t downplay Nadal’s talent for over a decade or talk about clay-skewed and all that crap. The bottom line is he will win the war and go down in history as the undisputed GOAT so you haters got punished and I will enjoy every second of it. Now keep crying and finding excuses. :yes: :cry::rain:

Last edited:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Ridiculous, and that from you? Come on.

It is not that difficult.
Nadala is the one who mostly reacts, the other two are more active in point construction and winner searching. Also his return is way more reactive than active, so never could be near Novak in that aspect of the game. His serve and Bh is usually also not that good.
That is why peak Novak and peak roger beat peak nadala. Simply because they are more often and earlier able to end a point against him, their game in peak level is superior to his main weapon of reacting and bringing balls back and let them in play!
Between Roger and Novak it is more difficult to say, Rogers serve is way better and Novak’s return, Rogers FH and Novak’s BH. I would give Novak the advantage because of mental strength!

No discredit , just facts and opinion.

Virtually everything you said here is false, but it’s still a very interesting post. “Interesting”, because you could fit so much false into one medium length post..

I’ve only seen Cali best you at this, because he does it with long posts..

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Keep inventing things, I wouldn’t even care to mention Djokovic or Federer if people like you didn’t downplay Nadal’s talent for over a decade or talk about clay-skewed and all that crap. The bottom line is he will win the war and go down in history as the undisputed GOAT so you haters got punished and I will enjoy every second of it. Now keep crying and finding excuses. :yes: :cry::rain:

Don’t be too disappointed, never ever could he be goat with only special clay results, no wtf , that little weeks no 1 and negative h2h.
Don’t be silly. It’s simple stupid to think that.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Don’t be too disappointed, never ever could he be goat with only special clay results, no wtf , that little weeks no 1 and negative h2h.
Don’t be silly. It’s simple stupid to think that.

Fine, then he will win more. Haven’t you learned any lesson yet? The more you put him down the more he wins. Karma is real. :yes:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions

Don’t be silly. It’s simply stupid to think that.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Don’t be silly. It’s simply stupid to think that.

You just added for Nadal another slam. :yes:

Bonaca

Major Winner
Reactions
Virtually everything you said here is false, but it’s still a very interesting post. “Interesting”, because you could fit so much false into one medium length post..

I’ve only seen Cali best you at this, because he does it with long posts..

You really proof me wrong. Haha , and everything you proof was very well explained. Chapeau .

I really can understand a nadala fan like you for example, don’t like these facts.

But why ? All of you can be more than happy about what this freak accomplished in comparison to the more talented two.
Talent not same as success.
Some goals he reached already, some he will in future and some never.

Nadalfan2013

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nadal is GOAT. He is GOATdal.

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I remember when I was a kid, Bjorn Borg stating that he wanted to finish his career as the best who ever played the game, but to achieve that he’d have to win the calendar year slam. Nothing about the WTF, MS titles, weeks at number one - none of these were ever considered indicators of goat potential until fans of the Big 3 got involved in trying to rig the jury. For Pete Sampras, the idea of MS titles indicating anything other than your bank balance or your form heading into a slam would be ridiculous.

Pete chased the slam total but I’m not sure he considered this to be proof he was goat. I doubt he said that, but I could be wrong. Like the Connors record for consecutive year end #1, which was a proof of who was the best that season, it was a record that was within reach, but I don’t think Pete considered that proof of goatness either. The weeks at number one is like the money - you get that anyway if you’re at the top.

As for the Olympic, Sampras skipped it in 1996, thinking it unimportant, which historically it is, in tennis terms. He won the USO that year, which is much more significant.

I don’t remember Pete being overly hung up on this goat talk, other people just randomly assigned it to him, but being more determined to be the best of his time. He didn’t like the idea of having a rival of equal stature hanging over him...

Yeah, hard to compare eras. I remember reading a question about Borg and the Australian Open, which he didn't play - at the time it was the fourth slam of the year. He said he'd go if he had a chance to win a calendar grand slam. In those days, just known as "THE GRAND SLAM" - winning all four in a year - the holy grail of tennis.

If one of those US Opens had gone his way to get to three, Bjorn would have gone down under. Interestingly, Jimmy Connors said he'd have also played the AO in an effort to stop Borg doing it - should the situation have ever happened.

Reactions: Fiero425