Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will be defaulted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tiafoe and Murray in a TB in first set in W-S.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
It's Murray's reward and punishment for playing in the same era as "The Big 3!" He probably would have won 6+ Majors but for Fedalovic! He got the MOST out of his limited ability, playing such a defensive game, but he can be proud of his efforts to win 3 Majors (2 W,1 USO), a YEC, 2 OG Medals, and held the #1 ranking for a minute! Anyone would kill for such a record, but I'm sure it had to kill him to stand next to Djokovic so many times as the Runner-up at all those AO finals! He beat him on grass at Wimbledon and at the USO on HC so he has the game, but he just couldn't snatch one of those AO and it has to weigh on him sometimes! He's beat up his body and it's useless to continue at this level because he's getting embarrassed in 1st & 2nd Rds. of 250 level events! He's only hurting his legacy unless like Roger and Jimmy Connors he has that true love of the game where it doesn't matter as long as he's confortable and having fun out there! And people say I hate on other players! This is practically a tribute OTTH! :partying-face:

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's Murray's reward and punishment for playing in the same era as "The Big 3!" He probably would have won 6+ Majors but for Fedalovic! He got the MOST out of his limited ability, playing such a defensive game, but he can be proud of his efforts to win 3 Majors (2 W,1 USO), a YEC, 2 OG Medals, and held the #1 ranking for a minute! Anyone would kill for such a record, but I'm sure it had to kill him to stand next to Djokovic so many times as the Runner-up at all those AO finals! He beat him on grass at Wimbledon and at the USO on HC so he has the game, but he just couldn't snatch one of those AO and it has to weigh on him sometimes! He's beat up his body and it's useless to continue at this level becaue he's getting embarrassed in the 1st round of 250 level events! He's only hurting his legacy unless like Roger and Jimmy Connors he has that true love of the game where it doesn't matter as long as he's confortable and having fun out there! And people say I hate on other players! This is practically a tribute OTTH! :partying-face:
LOL, it IS practically a tribute, from you, since you insist all the time people ought to get out of the game and stop embarrassing themselves. It is clear in this match who is match-tough and who is rusty. (Oh, and Murray just got one break back.) As Jon Wertheim says, we don't get to tell players when they should retire. We can opine about it, and oh, you do. But it's still up to them.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Not sure where to put this, but Tiafoe and Monteiro locked in a tight battle in W-S.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Big win for Alcaraz over Fucsovic. (Didn't see the 2nd, but he was a force in the 1st and 3rd.)

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Wasn't watching Winston-Salem event, but checked draw just now to see one upset over another? WTF? PCB dropped his match, Tiafoe blew it up a set, and Gasquet who was supposed to be playing by a so called expert "so well" went down in flames! Pitiful! :sneezing-face:

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Ymer is playing well in WS. Took out Big Foe and then Alcaraz to reach his first ATP final. I hope he wins the whole thing.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's Murray's reward and punishment for playing in the same era as "The Big 3!" He probably would have won 6+ Majors but for Fedalovic! He got the MOST out of his limited ability, playing such a defensive game, but he can be proud of his efforts to win 3 Majors (2 W,1 USO), a YEC, 2 OG Medals, and held the #1 ranking for a minute! Anyone would kill for such a record, but I'm sure it had to kill him to stand next to Djokovic so many times as the Runner-up at all those AO finals! He beat him on grass at Wimbledon and at the USO on HC so he has the game, but he just couldn't snatch one of those AO and it has to weigh on him sometimes! He's beat up his body and it's useless to continue at this level because he's getting embarrassed in 1st & 2nd Rds. of 250 level events! He's only hurting his legacy unless like Roger and Jimmy Connors he has that true love of the game where it doesn't matter as long as he's confortable and having fun out there! And people say I hate on other players! This is practically a tribute OTTH! :partying-face:
You are getting beyond soft. Between this and Federerberg admitting he’s enjoying watching Rafa these days, somebody has to toe the line and remain tough.

I demand old man Karlovic retire after the USO . :face-with-tears-of-joy: