Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he will be defaulted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I think since Fed won his first GS, the only slam over which the Big-3 does not have a strangle hold is USO.

Fed won 5 times, Rafa won 4 times and Novak won 3 times.

But more frequent than any single member of Fedalovic is the Field who won it six times (although no member of the field could repeat it).

The six coveted field members who won USO in chronological order are Andy Roddick, Tower of Tandil, Andy Murray, Cough Syrup, The Man and Thiem.

So, will we see a new first time Champ this year?

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh my, the kiddies are on court; J. Sinner and S. Korda! Takes me back to junior days seeing them so fresh and young out there! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Should be a good match,I think they are playing doubles together at the tournament as well?

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just been reported Federer is out of Toronto and Cinncy tournaments knee injury still not 100%
Quite frankly I am not surprised....though I still think he will play in the Laver Cup.,though I doubt he will play at the USO now

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
What a joke! Roger's just going to drag this out it seems; maybe having to do with his endorsements! "HE's DONE!" You heard it here first! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
I think he will play the Laver Cup in Boston later this year,some commentators saying he could retire there this year?

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Todays withdrawals from Toronto

Roger Federer
Zverev
Raonic
Berrettini
Carreno Busta

Matteo's injury is concerning he picked it up in the s/final at Wimbledon,he did not go to the Olympics.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFan

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Todays withdrawals from Toronto

Roger Federer
Zverev
Raonic
Berrettini
Carreno Busta

Matteo's injury is concerning he picked it up in the s/final at Wimbledon,he did not go to the Olympics.

Now, five of the top 10 players have withdrawn from Toronto. This may be the weakest field in Toronot history (excpet perhaps for the year in which it was affected by Olympics).

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Now, five of the top 10 players have withdrawn from Toronto. This may be the weakest field in Toronot history (excpet perhaps for the year in which it was affected by Olympics).

I miss those old days when Borg would go up there to play event when "on clay!" It's one of the oldest tournaments IIRC; prob. behind Wimbledon!

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
He just won his own hometown classic tournament in Atlanta on Sunday

That has not stopped him before for signing up in all NA hard court tourneys.

May be the abolishing of the horrible "US Open Series" bonus prize money by Qatar Airlines helped.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Who is this pusher (Jensen Brooksby) beating up on FAA? I put a whipping on Tiafoe..he made big Foe look like lil foe...jajaja

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
That has not stopped him before for signing up in all NA hard court tourneys.

May be the abolishing of the horrible "US Open Series" bonus prize money by Qatar Airlines helped.
Dude.. Giant is almost 36 years old..

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Good Grief. Is Rafa playing.baby Tits.. jajaja

Rafa seems to be in trouble. Lost the first set, but up in second set.

If he needs three sets against ( sock, harris etc) this kind of players, it does not bode well for his USO chances.

• Haha