US Politics Thread

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
First of all, Operation Northwoods was to be used to create the pretext for invading Cuba. However, you missed the part about operations against US military and US Civilians to create that pretext.

Note: Orchestrating terrorism in US Cities. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

As aforementioned, the Joint Chiefs of Staff approved the plan. It only takes a president more easily maligned than Kennedy for it to happen.

False flags are numerous to stage events. The pretext for the US war in Vietnam was based on a false flag - Gulf of Tonkin. Now acknowledged
I got all of this. You're blowing smoke about something that never happened, to avoid the below:
As for 9/11 - I remember people trying to share stuff with me previously, and like you being resistant to even considering it. Later I looked in more depth and my conclusions would be to agree with Front. At some point it will dawn on you that the role of Government is to protect the interests of the Oligarchy.
You still don't acknowledge anything I said about how complicated it would have been to stage it. Look at the details. They matter. I don't think you "looked in more depth," if you don't consider the facts in front of you. I think you release yourself from facts when you decide to buy a conspiracy.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I got all of this. You're blowing smoke about something that never happened, to avoid the below:

You still don't acknowledge anything I said about how complicated it would have been to stage it. Look at the details. They matter. I don't think you "looked in more depth," if you don't consider the facts in front of you. I think you release yourself from facts when you decide to buy a conspiracy.
I have considered the facts in front of me. Your interpretation is also a conspiracy. When you examine the likelihood of those "facts" they are frankly laughable given the number of "coincidences". Now I could pull some stuff together, but I've been down this road a few times before with you and you either vanish or just call it "shit" even when in some cases I've given you things you can try at home. So, long done with making any effort. You will think what you're told to think.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have considered the facts in front of me. Your interpretation is also a conspiracy. When you examine the likelihood of those "facts" they are frankly laughable given the number of "coincidences". Now I could pull some stuff together, but I've been down this road a few times before with you and you either vanish or just call it "shit" even when in some cases I've given you things you can try at home. So, long done with making any effort. You will think what you're told to think.

Right, because because I am not especially convinced by these things that convince you. I didn't really want to go down this road with Front, but he glibly tosses off a sentence about 9/11 being about detonators. Now you've moved on to an even older story, and refuse to address my questions above. I'll go back to the election, thanks. Your approach to conversation is too passive-aggressive for my taste.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You haven't asked me any questions other than how complicated it was to "stage" it. I'd suggest far less complicated than the official narrative... In this inferno that melted steel, caused a surrounding building to collapse (reported by the BBC while it was still standing behind them), passports fluttered to the ground with the details of the attackers... It's beyond ridiculous, sorry.

Reactions: Front242

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You haven't asked me any questions other than how complicated it was to "stage" it. I'd suggest far less complicated than the official narrative... In this inferno that melted steel, caused a surrounding building to collapse (reported by the BBC while it was still standing behind them), passports fluttered to the ground with the details of the attackers... It's beyond ridiculous, sorry.
I wrote an entire post to Front, which apparently you haven't read. I didn't personalize it to you, but it's available to read, and I've asked you to, and debate the actual logic. Instead, you just make vague statements, and then declare it "ridiculous." Your relationship to facts seems at once tenuous and hubristic, to me. Classic conspiracy theorist. "I can ignore everything that doesn't fit my theory." And "Everyone who can't see what I do is a sucker."

PS: I'm sorry that logic takes all the fun out of paranoia. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I wrote an entire post to Front, which apparently you haven't read. I didn't personalize it to you, but it's available to read, and I've asked you to, and debate the actual logic. Instead, you just make vague statements, and then declare it "ridiculous." Your relationship to facts seems at once tenuous and hubristic, to me. Classic conspiracy theorist. "I can ignore everything that doesn't fit my theory." And "Everyone who can't see what I do is a sucker."

PS: I'm sorry that logic takes all the fun out of paranoia. :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Was that the post where you threatened to report him to admin? A fine way to encourage debate.

As for conspiracy theories... your track record isn't actually the best - Russian collusion, Safe Vaccines etc...

Most major events are conspiracies - especially those where the outcome is radical change. Even you acknowledge a 9/11 conspiracy of a sort - a man in a cave in Afghanistan plots and executes a plan to blow up the twin towers, evades all the security services and succeeds in hijacking four plans. That in itself is a conspiracy, no? We just have different lines in the sand on where the conspiracy starts and ends.

We'll see where this Trump stuff goes, because like you, I believe there is more to this than meets the eye. When I hear the head of a Secret Service implying it was too dangerous to cover because of a sloped roof then surely we can roll our eyes in unison.

As Napoleon stated - history is a set of lies agreed upon.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Biden has dropped out. Wow.
Forced out by the democracy loving democrats! Couldn't make it up. I did say this would happen months ago. The democrats may be gunning for a war with Iran now to try and stay in and beat Trump the Zionist, war loving scum. Pitiful that their best way to stay in is to start another war before November. Unfortunately, Trump is also a Zionist scumbag.

GTCD3pbXcAAslhN

^ Hope you see now why I was calling them "democrats" for so long on this thread. There's nothing democratic about them at all.

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Biden has dropped out. Wow.
Well , It had to come to this ..I would think that President Obama most likely talked to him and told him its TIME. Its up to educated white women to save Democracy. I would think Gavin Newsome would be the VP ticket to appeal to the few white men. White women put President Obama in twice and voted Trump out. Its gonna be very interesting to see how Trump and the white christian nationalists will push to further divide the country.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Was that the post where you threatened to report him to admin? A fine way to encourage debate.

As for conspiracy theories... your track record isn't actually the best - Russian collusion, Safe Vaccines etc...

Most major events are conspiracies - especially those where the outcome is radical change. Even you acknowledge a 9/11 conspiracy of a sort - a man in a cave in Afghanistan plots and executes a plan to blow up the twin towers, evades all the security services and succeeds in hijacking four plans. That in itself is a conspiracy, no? We just have different lines in the sand on where the conspiracy starts and ends.

We'll see where this Trump stuff goes, because like you, I believe there is more to this than meets the eye. When I hear the head of a Secret Service implying it was too dangerous to cover because of a sloped roof then surely we can roll our eyes in unison.

As Napoleon stated - history is a set of lies agreed upon.
I just didn't want a bunch of old stuff from the internet in the form of other randos talking up conspiracies. It does bother me when folks just post videos with little or no real commentary of their own. We can all google all kinds of stuff, but we don't need to foist it on everyone else. I asked Front to back up his statement that the buildings were detonated, which he has not done. You don't, either, except to make the overly simplistic statement about "a man in a cave in Afghanistan." Yes, Bin Laden plotted to attack the US, therefore "conspired" to. And, as I mentioned, Watergate was an actual conspiracy.

You've confused me with AP to say that I believe that there's more than meets the eye with the Trump assassination attempt. I do believe that there was ineptitude involved, but I don't buy that there was anything nefarious going on, from either side. Bureaucracies are inefficient things. And people make mistakes. It's often as simple as that.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I just didn't want a bunch of old stuff from the internet in the form of other randos talking up conspiracies. It does bother me when folks just post videos with little or no real commentary of their own. We can all google all kinds of stuff, but we don't need to foist it on everyone else. I asked Front to back up his statement that the buildings were detonated, which he has not done. You don't, either, except to make the overly simplistic statement about "a man in a cave in Afghanistan." Yes, Bin Laden plotted to attack the US, therefore "conspired" to. And, as I mentioned, Watergate was an actual conspiracy.

You've confused me with AP to say that I believe that there's more than meets the eye with the Trump assassination attempt. I do believe that there was ineptitude involved, but I don't buy that there was anything nefarious going on, from either side. Bureaucracies are inefficient things. And people make mistakes. It's often as simple as that.
You told me not to post any videos or you'd report me. Not that I give a shit about being reported (it was pretty lame though to suggest it) but I already said I'm not posting videos about something that happened 23 years ago, especially when your mind is made up.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Biden is putting his party in a difficult situation weeks before the convention. And he further complicates it by going all in with Kamala, who is even less well-regarded than he is! I wonder if we get an open convention between Harris, Newsom and Whitner (Pete ain't going to put his hat in and he would not fare well even if he did). But, if there is one thing I have seen over the last 40 years, it is that the Democrat party likes to play identity politics so they will think of superficial things like maybe we can be the first party to have a gay man on the ticket or, we can have two women on the ticket, one who is half black and half South Asian and perhaps another can be whatever, and maybe he will go out and try to put Hispanic on the ticket to have all things covered. I seriously doubt they will be a thought out analysis of who really would be the best candidate and most qualified which, if that were the case, could be somebody like the governor for Michigan. I guess the rumor that Hillary was going to be tapped potentially was just that as she and Bill have wholeheartedly endorsed Ms. Harris. Interesting.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Well , It had to come to this ..I would think that President Obama most likely talked to him and told him its TIME. Its up to educated white women to save Democracy. I would think Gavin Newsome would be the VP ticket to appeal to the few white men. White women put President Obama in twice and voted Trump out. Its gonna be very interesting to see how Trump and the white christian nationalists will push to further divide the country.
Women put Trump in office in the 1st place! It was their duty to remedy the situation 4 years later after they betrayed their own sisterhood overlooking Hillary! I understand their self-hate where most women have trouble w/ each other! The big sisterhood they have is a myth and it's always been that way as they're taught early on to compete against one another w/ their beauty, charm, & ambition! It's more prevalent in the black culture where girils are taught to get a great education, keep men at a distance, & to be independent! The result has been tumultuous as the marraige rate has gone down w/ the divorce rate way up! The most ridicuous thing concerning women is their collective believe something's better around the corner resulting in many just living & dying alone w/ a cat or dog!:yawningface::anxious-face-with-sweat::astonished-face::face-vomiting::loudly-crying-face:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You told me not to post any videos or you'd report me. Not that I give a shit about being reported (it was pretty lame though to suggest it) but I already said I'm not posting videos about something that happened 23 years ago, especially when your mind is made up.
I asked you to explain how you thought it was possible for some/all of those buildings to be wired for detonation, without being detected before the fact, or without some of those people talking, since it would take a lot of them. I also asked you why it was necessary to wire them for detonation since there were planes flying into them. I also told you that the engineer of the WTC explained why the structure of the buildings caused them to fail. None of this requires you to post a video. You can answer those questions in your own words. You can say who you think wired these buildings for detonation. No one needs old videos from the time. But you did bring it up. You glibly toss off an accusation about 9/11, which I rather resent. What I resent is that I think it's irresponsible to just toss out strong accusations like that, which is why I responded to it. Otherwise, it sits there with no rebuttal. I've asked you to respond to direct questions, but you won't. I'm only interested in your opinion, since you obviously have one.

Yes, I have my own opinions, which is why I'm not interested in your trying to convince me with your "evidence" from the internet. I just asked you to think some of that all the way through, and how you might counter my arguments. I would argue that you can't.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Women put Trump in office in the 1st place! It was their duty to remedy the situation 4 years later after they betrayed their own sisterhood overlooking Hillary! I understand their self-hate where most women have trouble w/ each other! The big sisterhood they have is a myth and it's always been that way as they're taught early on to compete against one another w/ their beauty, charm, & ambition! It's more prevalent in the black culture where girils are taught to get a great education, keep men at a distance, & to be independent! The result has been tumultuous as the marraige rate has gone down w/ the divorce rate way up! The most ridicuous thing concerning women is their collective believe something's better around the corner resulting in many just living & dying alone w/ a cat or dog!:yawningface::anxious-face-with-sweat::astonished-face::face-vomiting::loudly-crying-face:
If I recall correctly..that is correct.. White women didnt like or trust Hilary Clinton. So that became a vote for Trump but they voted that Evil Heifer out in 2020. So its not about Sisterhood because the WHITE WOMEN did not want that woman to be President the democrats will most likely get a Governor from one of the SWING states like Penn, Michigan and Ohio.. No need to get Newsome because California, Illinois and NY will always vote BLUE. .

Reactions: Fiero425

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I asked you to explain how you thought it was possible for some/all of those buildings to be wired for detonation, without being detected before the fact, or without some of those people talking, since it would take a lot of them. I also asked you why it was necessary to wire them for detonation since there were planes flying into them. I also told you that the engineer of the WTC explained why the structure of the buildings caused them to fail. None of this requires you to post a video. You can answer those questions in your own words. You can say who you think wired these buildings for detonation. No one needs old videos from the time. But you did bring it up. You glibly toss off an accusation about 9/11, which I rather resent. What I resent is that I think it's irresponsible to just toss out strong accusations like that, which is why I responded to it. Otherwise, it sits there with no rebuttal. I've asked you to respond to direct questions, but you won't. I'm only interested in your opinion, since you obviously have one.

Yes, I have my own opinions, which is why I'm not interested in your trying to convince me with your "evidence" from the internet. I just asked you to think some of that all the way through, and how you might counter my arguments. I would argue that you can't.
I'm quite sure being a NY resident, you @Moxie lived through that horrible event. No Front.. Those buildings were not detonated by some explosive from the movie "Die Hard".

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Forced out by the democracy loving democrats! Couldn't make it up. I did say this would happen months ago. The democrats may be gunning for a war with Iran now to try and stay in and beat Trump the Zionist, war loving scum. Pitiful that their best way to stay in is to start another war before November. Unfortunately, Trump is also a Zionist scumbag.

GTCD3pbXcAAslhN

^ Hope you see now why I was calling them "democrats" for so long on this thread. There's nothing democratic about them at all.
It's really hard to know what you want. You've been hoping that someone would replace Biden for ages, since you think he's unfit.

You do understand that it's not a "usurping" of Democracy, what has taken place. It was not merely a cabal of powerful Democrats that forced Joe bow out. It was an increasing groundswell from the Democratic electorate, as well. Things have changed in recent weeks, and the support is just not there for Biden's candidacy, and I'm talking about all Democrats, by-and-large. Elon Musk has an agenda. I really don't give his opinion any weight.
'

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm quite sure being a NY resident, you @Moxie lived through that horrible event. No Front.. Those buildings were not detonated by some explosive from the movie "Die Hard".
I lived through it, and the long aftermath. But what matters to me is that Front casually rewrites what happened. And then won't defend his claims. I'll say again: if someone wanted to "stage" it, they could have gone with something simpler. Basically, Bin Laden and his people didn't know it would go so "well" for them. The 9/11 Commission published an extensive report. Those who believe in conspiracies will already doubt the source. But, again, they prefer to believe that, so it's self-fulfilling.

@britbox said this: "You haven't asked me any questions other than how complicated it was to "stage" it. I'd suggest far less complicated than the official narrative... In this inferno that melted steel, caused a surrounding building to collapse (reported by the BBC while it was still standing behind them), passports fluttered to the ground with the details of the attackers... It's beyond ridiculous, sorry."

It's perfectly easy to photoshop such a video together. I'd challenge BB to tell me he saw it in "real time." The outer buildings came down later. As to the passports, two of the hijackers passports were recovered from the wreckage of Flight 93, the one that went down in Pennsylvania. Not from the WTC. There were also various bits of luggage, etc. Things did survive intact. But there was also a verbal record of what happened on that flight. If Britbox finds it suspicious that those passports survived intact, I would suggest they were also unnecessary. They would have been identified by the flight logs.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I lived through it, and the long aftermath. But what matters to me is that Front casually rewrites what happened. And then won't defend his claims. I'll say again: if someone wanted to "stage" it, they could have gone with something simpler. Basically, Bin Laden and his people didn't know it would go so "well" for them. The 9/11 Commission published an extensive report. Those who believe in conspiracies will already doubt the source. But, again, they prefer to believe that, so it's self-fulfilling

@britbox said this: "You haven't asked me any questions other than how complicated it was to "stage" it. I'd suggest far less complicated than the official narrative... In this inferno that melted steel, caused a surrounding building to collapse (reported by the BBC while it was still standing behind them), passports fluttered to the ground with the details of the attackers... It's beyond ridiculous, sorry."

It's perfectly easy to photoshop such a video together. I'd challenge BB to tell me he saw it in "real time." The outer buildings came down later. As to the passports, two of the hijackers passports were recovered from the wreckage of Flight 93, the one that went down in Pennsylvania. Not from the WTC. There were also various bits of luggage, etc. Things did survive intact. But there was also a verbal record of what happened on that flight. If Britbox finds it suspicious that those passports survived intact, I would suggest they were also unnecessary. They would have been identified by the flight logs.
speaking of Staged.. there's hasn't been one medical, report, exam, bullet examination report reports, no reports of which bullets killed that trump supporter, nothing but a Kotex maxi pad and that chump playing golf the next day

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
speaking of Staged.. there's hasn't been one medical, report, exam, bullet examination report reports, no reports of which bullets killed that trump supporter, nothing but a Kotex maxi pad and that chump playing golf the next day
Trump's doctor has confirmed it was a bullet wound. He was also checked out at the local ER. Trump's doctor is not the most reliable, but I don't now how you rope the entire ED of a local hospital into silence, if it wasn't a bullet wound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46