US Politics Thread

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I n
My original post was replying to you saying it wasn't staged. If they really want him killed, they'll get the job done. I've been reading nonsense all morning that it was staged. It clearly wasn't. They also can't pick a US marine to shoot him, it has to be a nobody to make it look random.
I didn't use the words "it wasn't staged" .

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I n I didn't use the words "it wasn't staged" .
It was possibly more than 1 shooter. This has been a massive witch hunt against Trump for a long time. We've never seen the likes of the media condemnation before. Biden has been a laughing stock for a long time now but his recent comments during and since the debate have been the final nail in the coffin and they know it so let's just kill the main competition. Easiest option. Lame asf but there you go. America is fucked.

Watching the video again, he clearly touched his ear when shots were fired so it must have been either a bullet or glass shards flying.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: nehmeth

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Btw, since they were quick to blame Trump for inciting an insurrection, then Biden is to blame for inciting violence against Trump but of course common sense and decency/equality goes out of the equation with these leftist morons.

GSZ3FkSWQAAWiBf.jpg

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Btw, since they were quick to blame Trump for inciting an insurrection, then Biden is to blame for inciting violence against Trump but of course common sense and decency/equality goes out of the equation with these leftist morons.

GSZ3FkSWQAAWiBf.jpg
I given you facts to everything you posted. Afterwards I asked you numerous questions regarding your conspiracies about the shooter, Biden , the civil war, the media, the left and etc. I will await your response and the add who was responsible for the insurrection since you feel that Trump was absent from malice of initiating its incitement.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Good chance someone else will try and kill Trump before November. Even the dems (funny how autospell said demented - Hi Biden) want Biden out now. They shot at the wrong guy...

175 billion Biden's government have paid to a CORRUPT country (Ukraine) so far just to try and weaken Russia. This is why they want Trump dead. They can't possibly let their proxy war be ended and Putin is open to ending it with Trump. Therefore, he either can't be allowed win thru fraudulent voting or has to be taken out. Anyone living in the US, that's your taxpayers money being used to fund that along with blowing the shit out of mostly women and children in Gaza. Once again, they tried to kill the wrong guy...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Good chance someone else will try and kill Trump before November. Even the dems (funny how autospell said demented - Hi Biden) want Biden out now. They shot at the wrong guy...

175 billion Biden's government have paid to a CORRUPT country (Ukraine) so far just to try and weaken Russia. This is why they want Trump dead. They can't possibly let their proxy war be ended and Putin is open to ending it with Trump. Therefore, he either can't be allowed win thru fraudulent voting or has to be taken out. Anyone living in the US, that's your taxpayers money being used to fund that along with blowing the shit out of mostly women and children in Gaza. Once again, they tried to kill the wrong guy...
I'm curious..Front you're not an American, may I inquire about your vested interest in American politics..for Americans Trump ONLY offers two benefits, A tax break for the 1 or 2 percent ( billionaires ONLY) because the taxes are really being paid by the millionaires, the middle class and white privilege for Caucasians. So in some cases they may have both vested interests. What does he offers or what is it that appeals to you?

Reactions: Fiero425

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Inside job 100% and the shooter apparently made donations to the democrats a few days before he got shot. They'll try and kill Trump again before November and they'll stage it so it's a supposed Trump supporter who killed him. Evil bastards.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm curious..Front you're not an American, may I inquire about your vested interest in American politics..for Americans Trump ONLY offers two benefits, A tax break for the 1 or 2 percent ( billionaires ONLY) because the taxes are really being paid by the millionaires, the middle class and white privilege for Caucasians. So in some cases they may have both vested interests. What does he offers or what is it that appeals to you?
AP, American politics means WORLD politics. With Trump in power there'd be no threat of nuclear war, there'd be no "war" in Ukraine. That senile idiot Biden is dragging the world closer and closer to WW3 by supplying weapons to Ukraine and Israel. PEACE is what Trump means to the world and that's way more important than measly tax breaks. The EU are Biden's puppets and they take their orders from the clown or rather the people running the US who pass their orders through him. Biden and those running the US have utterly destroyed the cost of living in Europe due to the conflict in Ukraine. It's time he's gone but they'll never bring the cost of electricity, gas, food back to what it was before now anyway because the energy/food suppliers have become even more greedy scum than they already were.

To be clear, I wouldn't give it shit about US politics if there was no threat to global safety or hardship with cost of living but the current clown in power is a major problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: nehmeth

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
AP, American politics means WORLD politics. With Trump in power there'd be no threat of nuclear war, there'd be no "war" in Ukraine. That senile idiot Biden is dragging the world closer and closer to WW3 by supplying weapons to Ukraine and Israel. PEACE is what Trump means to the world and that's way more important than measly tax breaks. The EU are Biden's puppets and they take their orders from the clown or rather the people running the US who pass their orders through him. Biden and those running the US have utterly destroyed the cost of living in Europe due to the conflict in Ukraine. It's time he's gone but they'll never bring the cost of electricity, gas, food back to what it was before now anyway because the energy/food suppliers have become even more greedy scum than they already were.

To be clear, I wouldn't give it shit about US politics if there was no threat to global safety or hardship with cost of living but the current clown in power is a major problem.
Wow.. The last mention of "nuclear" was the talk that Trump was blabbing to that foreign ambassador about the secrets of the US nuclear Submarines that he had the top secret documents stored in his hotel bathroom. I dont recall Biden making any idiotic mistakes like that. You are saying that Biden forced Putin to invade the Ukranine so he turn around to send almost 200 billion US dollars for the Ukranine to fight Putin's Russia. As a result of all of this the cost of living in Europe is extremely higher. These are your thoughts!

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow.. The last mention of "nuclear" was the talk that Trump was blabbing to that foreign ambassador about the secrets of the US nuclear Submarines that he had the top secret documents stored in his hotel bathroom. I dont recall Biden making any idiotic mistakes like that. You are saying that Biden forced Putin to invade the Ukranine so he turn around to send almost 200 billion US dollars for the Ukranine to fight Putin's Russia. As a result of all of this the cost of living in Europe is extremely higher. These are your thoughts!
No, this goes way back to well before Biden. The conflict in Ukraine stems from the US meddling in their government for years when a coup to overthrow former president Yanukovych started this. If the US had Russian bases right on their borders, they'd invade in lightning time too. They're a bunch of hypocrites calling this "unprovoked". The US also have a lot of biolabs in Ukraine. Watch the video below when you get the chance. The US fucked the cost of gas in Europe when they blew up Nordstream 2. It's common knowledge the elites are buying up land to build bunkers for a long time now as the threat of nuclear war is higher than it's been for a very long time and this is the west's fault. The UK are basically at war with Russia now since the Ukrainians are using their long range weapons to hit Russia. Putin told the west for years to stop building NATO bases closer and closer to Russia or he'd invade Ukraine. They were warned and didn't listen. Putin invaded 'cos Biden is an imbecile and weak president. There's no way this would have happened under Trump. Likewise, if China were to try and invade Taiwan, now is the time to do so as the US are stretched to the limit with tons of their military supplies going to Ukraine and Israel. They couldn't possibly withstand another conflict, let alone with China who would destroy them since the US would need to fly way too far to refuel.

For what it's worth, Nostradamus has predicted a war with the US and China by 2025 and Deagle's decimated global population estimates were based on the premise of either a war with China or a pandemic. The WHO have been talking up Disease X for a long time now and they're up to no good, priming the public sheep masses for something imminent is my guess. We haven't long to wait now till 2025.

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
No, this goes way back to well before Biden. The conflict in Ukraine stems from the US meddling in their government for years when a coup to overthrow former president Yanukovych started this. If the US had Russian bases right on their borders, they'd invade in lightning time too. They're a bunch of hypocrites calling this "unprovoked". The US also have a lot of biolabs in Ukraine. Watch the video below when you get the chance. The US fucked the cost of gas in Europe when they blew up Nordstream 2. It's common knowledge the elites are buying up land to build bunkers for a long time now as the threat of nuclear war is higher than it's been for a very long time and this is the west's fault. The UK are basically at war with Russia now since the Ukrainians are using their long range weapons to hit Russia. Putin told the west for years to stop building NATO bases closer and closer to Russia or he'd invade Ukraine. They were warned and didn't listen. Putin invaded 'cos Biden is an imbecile and weak president. There's no way this would have happened under Trump. Likewise, if China were to try and invade Taiwan, now is the time to do so as the US are stretched to the limit with tons of their military supplies going to Ukraine and Israel. They couldn't possibly withstand another conflict, let alone with China who would destroy them since the US would need to fly way too far to refuel.

For what it's worth, Nostradamus has predicted a war with the US and China by 2025 and Deagle's decimated global population estimates were based on the premise of either a war with China or a pandemic. The WHO have been talking up Disease X for a long time now and they're up to no good, priming the public sheep masses for something imminent is my guess. We haven't long to wait now till 2025.

No, this goes way back to well before Biden.
If this goes way back before Biden how can you blame the Biden administration.
The conflict in Ukraine stems from the US meddling in their government for years when a coup to overthrow former president Yanukovych started this. If the US had Russian bases right on their borders, they'd invade in lightning time too. They're a bunch of hypocrites calling this "unprovoked". The US also have a lot of biolabs in Ukraine. Watch the video below when you get the chance. The US fucked the cost of gas in Europe when they blew up Nordstream 2. It's common knowledge the elites are buying up land to build bunkers for a long time now as the threat of nuclear war is higher than it's been for a very long time and this is the west's fault. The UK are basically at war with Russia now since the Ukrainians are using their long range weapons to hit Russia. Putin told the west for years to stop building NATO bases closer and closer to Russia or he'd invade Ukraine.

Ukraine isnt part of NATO.

They were warned and didn't listen.

So how can there be bases built in the UKraine by NATO?

Putin invaded 'cos Biden is an imbecile and weak president.
There's no way this would have happened under Trump.

What exactly did Trump's administration do to control Russia?
Likewise, if China were to try and invade Taiwan, now is the time to do so as the US are stretched to the limit with tons of their military supplies going to Ukraine and Israel. They couldn't possibly withstand another conflict, let alone with China who would destroy them since the US would need to fly way too far to refuel.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

GSZ3FkSWQAAWiBf.jpg
A "bullseye" is a common metaphor in English. Biden has since said that he regretted using the word, given subsequent events. Biden meant target his rhetoric and agenda. It's conspiratorial to think otherwise.

And speaking of conspiratorial, as a guy who never met a conspiracy theory he couldn't embrace, I love that you think there was no conspiracy here. Oh, and then you do. Two shooters? Left-wing attempt? Why don't you wait until we know more before going all over the map on this.

And, once again, you think Biden is completely out-of-it, and at the same time is masterminding some plot. Using coded language, when you think he can barely use language at all, according to you. You really need to pick a lane.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
JD Vance. I was so afraid he'd go there. They are doubling down on their populist agenda. Nevermind that Vance was once against him. It's just about what can you do for me now. But Vance is Ohio, so that helps him.

• Wow
Reactions: Fiero425

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yeah, that's what I read earlier too.
Here's the thing...it may have been a shard of glass. Or a bullet that grazed his ear. Either way, it's appalling that it happened. An actual person is dead, and 2 others critical, but expected to survive. Before we rake over the various theories, I suggest we wait to learn more. And I would hope that people would turn down the incendiary rhetoric in politics, as well. It's inspiring the crazies.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
A "bullseye" is a common metaphor in English. Biden has since said that he regretted using the word, given subsequent events. Biden meant target his rhetoric and agenda. It's conspiratorial to think otherwise.

And speaking of conspiratorial, as a guy who never met a conspiracy theory he couldn't embrace, I love that you think there was no conspiracy here. Oh, and then you do. Two shooters? Left-wing attempt? Why don't you wait until we know more before going all over the map on this.

And, once again, you think Biden is completely out-of-it, and at the same time is masterminding some plot. Using coded language, when you think he can barely use language at all, according to you. You really need to pick a lane.
It's as simple as this. He IS completely out of it and frequently gets corrected by his advisors in real time like last week when he called Zelenskyy Putin like a complete moron. Once again, he was advised to backtrack and apologize to save face on his bullseye comment. It was inciting violence on Trump whether intentional or not. The same vein as Trump's Capitol Tweet but you'll never admit that. And note the double standards also. There won't be any court case for Biden's comment despite what happened. Also forget the he can barely use language at all according to you crap. It's hardly according to me. Open your damn eyes and ears. The guy is an embarrassment. Within one week he called Zelenskyy Putin and Kamala Harris Trump. Don't lie to yourself. He's fucked.

There's also no conspiracy here. Multiple people kept telling the authorities there was someone on the roof with a rifle and he was there for 3 or 4 minutes before he got shot. They ignored it. That's not secret service incompetence, that's called planned. He was ignored till he took a few shots.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46