US Politics Thread

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It's as simple as this. He IS completely out of it and frequently gets corrected by his advisors in real time like last week when he called Zelenskyy Putin like a complete moron. Once again, he was advised to backtrack and apologize to save face on his bullseye comment. It was inciting violence on Trump whether intentional or not. The same vein as Trump's Capitol Tweet but you'll never admit that. And note the double standards also. There won't be any court case for Biden's comment despite what happened. Also forget the he can barely use language at all according to you crap. It's hardly according to me. Open your damn eyes and ears. The guy is an embarrassment. Within one week he called Zelenskyy Putin and Kamala Harris Trump. Don't lie to yourself. He's fucked.

There's also no conspiracy here. Multiple people kept telling the authorities there was someone on the roof with a rifle and he was there for 3 or 4 minutes before he got shot. They ignored it. That's not secret service incompetence, that's called planned. He was ignored till he took a few shots.
If Biden would have said the focus or site is on Trump, his base and yourself would say he meant rifle's scope site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moxie and Fiero425

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
If Biden would have said the focus or site is on Trump, his base and yourself would say he is meant rifle's scope site.
The fact remains the secret service did nothing much for 3 or 4 minutes so this was an inside job. They turned a blind eye to the guy on the roof in the hope he'd kill Trump.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The fact remains the secret service did nothing much for 3 or 4 minutes so this was an inside job. They turned a blind eye to the guy on the roof in the hope he'd kill Trump.
That's the one thing that we are in agreement with.. the SS is tired of him and trying to the un alive him

Reactions: Front242

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's as simple as this. He IS completely out of it and frequently gets corrected by his advisors in real time like last week when he called Zelenskyy Putin like a complete moron.
He corrected himself on that comment, immediately. He's always been gaffe-prone. I'm not saying that his age isn't showing. It is. But you make mountains out of molehills, when it suits you. This is why it is hard to take you seriously. Absolutely everything, big or small, sets your hair on fire, if it suits your agenda.
Once again, he was advised to backtrack and apologize to save face on his bullseye comment. It was inciting violence on Trump whether intentional or not. The same vein as Trump's Capitol Tweet but you'll never admit that. And note the double standards also.
Trump's inciting of the Capitol riots was hardly one tweet. He'd been ginning that up for weeks, if not months, and he said incendiary things in his speech on the Mall that very day. Biden used "bullseye" in one comment, which as I mentioned, is a common metaphor in English. You are making a false equivalence here, but a long stretch.
There's also no conspiracy here. Multiple people kept telling the authorities there was someone on the roof with a rifle and he was there for 3 or 4 minutes before he got shot. They ignored it. That's not secret service incompetence, that's called planned. He was ignored till he took a few shots.
You're certainly calling out what you believe is a conspiracy. A conspiracy by the Secret Service to get Trump killed. The timing is in dispute...I've also read 86 seconds. Why don't you just wait until more is known before declaring that you know exactly what happened. The most logical answer actually does point to incompetence, and failure of communications. Otherwise, what? The SS left one roof unsecured just hoping someone with an AR-15 would climb up on it? When some was discovered to be up there, they deliberately shrugged their shoulders? I mean, if it were "planned," as you say, then why send a 20-year-old kid who failed to make the rifle team? Why not send a CIA sharp shooter, if you really want the job done.

It doesn't make sense, other than human failure. Look up Occam's Razor.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Front.. Here in the states.. All of Us current and ex Military personal are just baffled about these items : 1. SS or any Protective Service team NEVER let the person that they are assigned to protect have ANY say so that will deter the agents from quickly subduing, totally shielding and removing the person by their waist area into a protect armor vehicle in less than a minute plus leaving the premises. Just think the old man ordered them to stop find his shoe and stop for a photo picture more than once. 2. the shooter was allowed to scale the building with his rifle bag around his shoulders while the local police or whomever was inside the building. the people that observed this stated told police who did NOTHING to stop Trump from speaking. Later a policeman climb the building rooftop but was scared off by the gunman. Still Trump was not notified to stop. 3. The bullet striking a person's ear would totally cause at tearing of the ear cartilage yet Trump was playing golf the next day without a bandage. THIS is just the beginning of unsolved FACTS that is suspicious.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Front.. Here in the states.. All of Us current and ex Military personal are just baffled about these items : 1. SS or any Protective Service team NEVER let the person that they are assigned to protect have ANY say so that will deter the agents from quickly subduing, totally shielding and removing the person by their waist area into a protect armor vehicle in less than a minute plus leaving the premises. Just think the old man ordered them to stop find his shoe and stop for a photo picture more than once. 2. the shooter was allowed to scale the building with his rifle bag around his shoulders while the local police or whomever was inside the building. the people that observed this stated told police who did NOTHING to stop Trump from speaking. Later a policeman climb the building rooftop but was scared off by the gunman. Still Trump was not notified to stop. 3. The bullet striking a person's ear would totally cause at tearing of the ear cartilage yet Trump was playing golf the next day without a bandage. THIS is just the beginning of unsolved FACTS that is suspicious.
I can't believe they let him pop up and expose himself again. There is no way they knew the shooter was subdued, at that point, or that there wasn't another shooter. The thing about his shoes is weird, but he could just have been in shock. But, yeah, you hustle him low and straight to the car, right?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I can't believe they let him pop up and expose himself again. There is no way they knew the shooter was subdued, at that point, or that there wasn't another shooter. The thing about his shoes is weird, but he could just have been in shock. But, yeah, you hustle him low and straight to the car, right?
Exactly...I can't speak for Front but my take , there's too much WRONG about everything. I think CNN interviewed Stevie Wonder and he amazed by what he saw at that Trump Rally.

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Divided houses always fall folks. It's hardwired in history, philosophy, scriptures... you name it Has it occured to you that certain external forces want the United States to implode? Left v Right, White v Black, Male v Female, Liberal v Conservative.... Read Sun Tsyzu's Art of War for a good intro. Divide and Conquer. Fox and CNN are controlled by the same economic funders... as are most of the politicians. World wide wrestling in suits - staged Drama.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
He corrected himself on that comment, immediately. He's always been gaffe-prone. I'm not saying that his age isn't showing. It is. But you make mountains out of molehills, when it suits you. This is why it is hard to take you seriously. Absolutely everything, big or small, sets your hair on fire, if it suits your agenda.

Trump's inciting of the Capitol riots was hardly one tweet. He'd been ginning that up for weeks, if not months, and he said incendiary things in his speech on the Mall that very day. Biden used "bullseye" in one comment, which as I mentioned, is a common metaphor in English. You are making a false equivalence here, but a long stretch.

You're certainly calling out what you believe is a conspiracy. A conspiracy by the Secret Service to get Trump killed. The timing is in dispute...I've also read 86 seconds. Why don't you just wait until more is known before declaring that you know exactly what happened. The most logical answer actually does point to incompetence, and failure of communications. Otherwise, what? The SS left one roof unsecured just hoping someone with an AR-15 would climb up on it? When some was discovered to be up there, they deliberately shrugged their shoulders? I mean, if it were "planned," as you say, then why send a 20-year-old kid who failed to make the rifle team? Why not send a CIA sharp shooter, if you really want the job done.

It doesn't make sense, other than human failure. Look up Occam's Razor.
Sure, I make mountains out of molehills. He called Zelenskyy Putin and Kamala Harris Trump. Come back and try and debate something when you've a leg to stand on.

Whether 3/4 mins or 86 seconds, both are crazy long time to give a potential sniper a shot. They were warned multiple times there was someone on the roof with a rifle and they ignored it. There's no getting out of this one.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
AP, nothing makes sense with many things in the US such as the nonsense about 9/11 or September 11th 2001 that we were told. The buildings were denonated. More lies to the public.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Divided houses always fall folks. It's hardwired in history, philosophy, scriptures... you name it Has it occured to you that certain external forces want the United States to implode? Left v Right, White v Black, Male v Female, Liberal v Conservative.... Read Sun Tsyzu's Art of War for a good intro. Divide and Conquer. Fox and CNN are controlled by the same economic funders... as are most of the politicians. World wide wrestling in suits - staged Drama.
Vaxxed v unvaxxed. Don't forget the disgusting unscientic segregation during the height of the covid hysteria. Never forgive these pricks. They're amping up the fear now on Disease X with a documentary on BBC. Already trying to prepare the sheep masses for the next imminent pandemic they're working hard to create. Not far away is my guess. Agenda 2030 / net zero won't be reached by reducing emissions but by reducing the population...

Albert Bourla says hi.

Last edited:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
AP, nothing makes sense with many things in the US such as the nonsense about 9/11 or September 11th 2001 that we were told. The buildings were denonated. More lies to the public.
OMG, you really HAVE never met a conspiracy theory you wouldn't buy, hook, line and sinker. Unless, of course, it doesn't suit your agenda. Such as, you wouldn't entertain the one whereby the Trump team staged it. (Which I don't buy for a second, either.) But think about this, had it been Biden that was shot at, and there was a theory out there that the Dems staged it, you'd be buying it then. And be posting the video from Russell Brand, because he'd be buying it, too. It's not even a leap for me to believe that.

But I cannot let that crap about 9/11 stand. As pointless as it is to use logic with you. Which buildings do you think we detonated? All of them? In NYC and DC? People saw planes fly into them with their own eyes. And cameras. People watched it happen on live TV. The engineer of the World Trade towers explained, mournfully, why the towers pancaked when the structure was so weakened by fire and structural damage. And he would know.

One of my first problems with conspiracy theories is how many people you'd have to have in on them, and then you'd have to be assured that they'd all keep quiet. One of my second problem is that people who buy into them tend not to think them through.

Consider of how much would have had to have been involved for what you say to be anything like true: the buildings would have had to have been rigged for detonation. That alone would have taken a lot of time and a lot of people. You also have to hope that no one notices that that's what they're doing.

Then, what? The government is conspiring with the hijackers? I'll give you that the Bush family had close ties to Saudi Arabia, but those hijackers were in the country before Bush was elected. Also, that election could have gone either way. But let's say they did. Then, they have to hope that the hijackings are successful. Then they have to have many people there to detonate the bombs. How do you conscript all of these people into this plot, and then how do you keep them from talking about it afterward, particularly in some crisis of conscience?

If you think that 9/11 was a plot, is it because it gave the US a reason to wage war? They could surely have come up with something a lot less elaborate.

Planes flew into buildings, and they came down. I don't know why that's hard for you to believe. They really didn't need any detonators.

As an American, and a New Yorker, I bitterly resent folks like you who sit off in Ireland, or wherever, and blithely repeat utter nonsense about things that may not have touched you, but wounded us deeply. It makes you a bit soulless, IMO. It just does.

I suppose you think the Newtown shooting was staged, too.

Oh, and just before you post a bunch of videos about 9/11, justifying your position, know that I will never buy it, so save us all from it. I'd prefer that, if you're going to respond, just tell me in your own words how you think any of it makes sense, based on what I posited. How does it really work, in your opinion. Just please answer my direct questions. I'm not interested in what the internet thinks, only what you think. If you just start posting 9/11 conspiracy crap, I will report it to the Admin, I promise you.

Last edited:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
OMG, you really HAVE never met a conspiracy theory you wouldn't buy, hook, line and sinker. Unless, of course, it doesn't suit your agenda. Such as, you wouldn't entertain the one whereby the Trump team staged it. (Which I don't buy for a second, either.) But think about this, had it been Biden that was shot at, and there was a theory out there that the Dems staged it, you'd be buying it then. And be posting the video from Russell Brand, because he'd be buying it, too. It's not even a leap for me to believe that.

But I cannot let that crap about 9/11 stand. As pointless as it is to use logic with you. Which buildings do you think we detonated? All of them? In NYC and DC? People saw planes fly into them with their own eyes. And cameras. People watched it happen on live TV. The engineer of the World Trade towers explained, mournfully, why the towers pancaked when the structure was so weakened by fire and structural damage. And he would know.

One of my first problems with conspiracy theories is how many people you'd have to have in on them, and then you'd have to be assured that they'd all keep quiet. One of my second problem is that people who buy into them tend not to think them through.

Consider of how much would have had to have been involved for what you say to be anything like true: the buildings would have had to have been rigged for detonation. That alone would have taken a lot of time and a lot of people. You also have to hope that no one notices that that's what they're doing.

Then, what? The government is conspiring with the hijackers? I'll give you that the Bush family had close ties to Saudi Arabia, but those hijackers were in the country before Bush was elected. Also, that election could have gone either way. But let's say they did. Then, they have to hope that the hijackings are successful. Then they have to have many people there to detonate the bombs. How do you conscript all of these people into this plot, and then how do you keep them from talking about it afterward, particularly in some crisis of conscience?

If you think that 9/11 was a plot, is it because it gave the US a reason to wage war? They could surely have come up with something a lot less elaborate.

Planes flew into buildings, and they came down. I don't know why that's hard for you to believe. They really didn't need any detonators.

As an American, and a New Yorker, I bitterly resent folks like you who sit off in Ireland, or wherever, and blithely repeat utter nonsense about things that may not have touched you, but wounded us deeply. It makes you a bit soulless, IMO. It just does.

I suppose you think the Newtown shooting was staged, too.

Oh, and just before you post a bunch of videos about 9/11, justifying your position, know that I will never buy it, so save us all from it. I'd prefer that, if you're going to respond, just tell me in your own words how you think any of it makes sense, based on what I posited. How does it really work, in your opinion. Just please answer my direct questions. I'm not interested in what the internet thinks, only what you think. If you just start posting 9/11 conspiracy crap, I will report it to the Admin, I promise you.
It's late here and I don't have the time to read all that. Yes there were planes. I never denied that but anyone with a brain knows buildings don't fall down the way they did. That's just not proper physics. It was both planes and detonation. I'm not posting 9/11 stuff ffs. I've got better things to do. It was 23 years ago. Move on. I cited it as an example of the bs going on in the US and that's all.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's late here and I don't have the time to read all that. Yes there were planes. I never denied that but anyone with a brain knows buildings don't fall down the way they did. That's just not proper physics. It was both planes and detonation. I'm not posting 9/11 stuff ffs. I've got better things to do. It was 23 years ago. Move on. I cited it as an example of the bs going on in the US and that's all.
Actually, the guy with a brain, Leslie Robertson, who was the engineer of those towers, explained why they came down the way they did. And it IS actually based on physics, and on engineering. I'll let you look that up so as not to derail this thread. Yes, it was 23 years ago, but I'm not the one who brought it up. And I'm telling you it's NOT an example of the BS going on in the US, it's an example of a terrorist act, and also an example of you just throwing random conspiratorial crap out there without thinking about it.

Let's look at an actual conspiracy, not a "conspiracy theory" for a moment, and see how it fell apart. The Watergate break-in was a conspiracy by the Nixon White House to wire-tap the Democratic Headquarters, and make it look like a burglary. Five Cuban or Cuban-American nationals broke into DNC HQ. One random nightwatchman noticed the door taped open. He took the tape off, and moved on. He came back later, and it was re-taped, so he called the police. The Cubans were arrested. Supposed to look like a simple burglary, and might have. But somebody talked. Now, I haven't looked it up, but I know these people knew, or knew in a timely fashion: Nixon, Haldeman, Erlichman, Mitchell, Dean, Liddy, E. Howard Hunt, L. Patrick Gray and at least those 5 guys. Plus at least one other: Deep Throat. Mark Felt of the FBI.

That's fewer than 20 guys, by my count, and one of them talked. And they were hugely invested, because it went all the way to the President.

One of the downfalls was human incompetence. A simple tape over a door. And not accounting for a night guard paying attention. That was one night, one job, a few hours, with the White House protection behind them, and they blew it. Conspiracy theories tend to make everyone excellent at their jobs, and the plans to be infallible. And, to believe that no one will leak the truth. This is an example of a conspiracy at the highest level, with the highest stakes, and it didn't hold up.

You might think about that when you consider other, including broader and weirder conspiracy theories. Human fallibility is a thing. Sometimes people just make mistakes. But, also, people talk. If there is a conspiracy, especially in this age of social media, what are the chances no one will talk?

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'd look at Operation Northwoods Moxie. It's declassified and didn't happen, but the fact that all the US Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on it before JFK rejected it (whatever happened to him) should be enough to raise some pretty big alarm bells in itself. Kennedy made long speeches about dark elements manipulating the world. Eisenhower had warned of it a few years earlier.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I'd look at Operation Northwoods Moxie. It's declassified and didn't happen, but the fact that all the US Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on it before JFK rejected it (whatever happened to him) should be enough to raise some pretty big alarm bells in itself. Kennedy made long speeches about dark elements manipulating the world. Eisenhower had warned of it a few years earlier.
The country's history is too littered w/ attrocities not to believe anything's possible when it comes to our gov't; esp. w/ bad presidents in charge! From the genocide of the Native American & Slavery to Japanese Internment Camps & The Tuskegee Experiment in the news, underground conspiracies have to be quite prevalent! Let's not forget Iran Contra w/ the CIA busted selling drugs & diverting the money to Central American Freedom fighters while making under the table deal w/ Iran! We just have to hope the powers that be don't annihilate us all as we perpetuate an altruistic demeanor to the world! :face-with-head-bandage: :face-with-hand-over-mouth: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :yawningface:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Are you suggesting that this implies precedent for a possible "false flag" operation on 9/11? That's a big leap. A) It was, as you say, rejected. B) It was meant to have taken place in and around Guantanamo Bay, which, as you must know is in Cuba. And then I'd ask you to read back over my above, about just how complicated it would have been to "stage" 9/11. If you're going to buy into conspiracy theories, I suggest you think them all the way through.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Are you suggesting that this implies precedent for a possible "false flag" operation on 9/11? That's a big leap. A) It was, as you say, rejected. B) It was meant to have taken place in and around Guantanamo Bay, which, as you must know is in Cuba. And then I'd ask you to read back over my above, about just how complicated it would have been to "stage" 9/11. If you're going to buy into conspiracy theories, I suggest you think them all the way through.

First of all, Operation Northwoods was to be used to create the pretext for invading Cuba. However, you missed the part about operations against US military and US Civilians to create that pretext.

Note: Orchestrating terrorism in US Cities. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

As aforementioned, the Joint Chiefs of Staff approved the plan. It only takes a president more easily maligned than Kennedy for it to happen.

False flags are numerous to stage events. The pretext for the US war in Vietnam was based on a false flag - Gulf of Tonkin. Now acknowledged.

As for 9/11 - I remember people trying to share stuff with me previously, and like you being resistant to even considering it. Later I looked in more depth and my conclusions would be to agree with Front. At some point it will dawn on you that the role of Government is to protect the interests of the Oligarchy.

Reactions: Front242
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46