US Politics Thread

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Just a question about your post, are you saying that it's the Media fault about the disgusting content that these idiots are creating on social media? Did the media force Trump to go to social media to post something less than an hour afterwards his assignation attempt that caused his ear injury? Was it the media that made Trump stand up with his fists to say Fight fight fight. Was it the media that forced Trump push aside SS as they tried to get him off the stage while providing the coverage to protect him? Was it the media that as he was being forced to enter the armor vehicle to have one of the agents holding his red MAGA hat like it was a bar of gold? You tell me who is controlling who because it doesn't appear to me that the media created all those events that occurred today.
The media control everything. For recent events, look no further than the covid vaccine cover ups and lies, then Russia's "unprovoked" invasion of Ukraine. Anyone with a brain who does their own research can see it was provoked. If people choose to believe mainstream media, they're doomed. They manipulate the masses.

Reactions: AnonymousFan

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions

GSZ3FkSWQAAWiBf.jpg
If you can't beat him, try to kill him...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I said it obviously wasn't staged cos there's no way they want to start a civil war.
Again a civil war against whom? The right vs the left? Trump was shot by a registered Republican who was just 20. Think about it. That 20 years old was allowed to scale a building with his rifle during the rally while Trump was speaking with SS everywhere including SS snipers. If you don't believe that was a setup than maybe we are things totally differently. Seems to me the only civil war is Trump's SS assigned team because they totally dropped the ball

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Again a civil war against whom? The right vs the left? Trump was shot by a registered Republican who was just 20. Think about it. That 20 years old was allowed to scale a building with his rifle during the rally while Trump was speaking with SS everywhere including SS snipers. If you don't believe that was a setup than maybe we are things totally differently. Seems to me the only civil war is Trump's SS assigned team because they totally dropped the ball
Of course right v left. But I don't believe for 1 second it was staged. Who in their right mind wants to create that scenario. Biden has a lot to answer for after his bullseye comment. If he's not talking bullshit, it's bullseye.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The media control everything. For recent events, look no further than the covid vaccine cover ups and lies, then Russia's "unprovoked" invasion of Ukraine. Anyone with a brain who does their own research can see it was provoked. If people choose to believe mainstream media, they're doomed. They manipulate the masses.
Let's stick with the current narrative How did the media control Trump's rally today since they totally controlled everything else? Can you help us understand?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Let's stick with the current narrative How did the media control Trump's rally today since they totally controlled everything else? Can you help us understand?
They don't even have Trump's assassination attempt in Google trending searches for a start. That's 100% social engineering. How is it possible for a huge event like this not to be the top result? More so, how is it not even found in trending searches? Because they have an agenda.

Last edited:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Of course right v left. But I don't believe for 1 second it was staged. Who in their right mind wants to create that scenario. Biden has a lot to answer for after his bullseye comment. If he's not talking bullshit, it's bullseye.
So you're saying the LEFT force everything that happened today and Biden is the mastermind behind everything because he is POTUS? Biden may be aging but NoOne believes he is that dumb. Why?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
So you're saying the LEFT force everything that happened today and Biden is the mastermind behind everything because he is POTUS? Biden may be aging but NoOne believes he is that dumb. Why?
They want their proxy war with Russia to continue as long as possible. With Trump in power, it's over. Gotta get rid of him. If they can't manipulate the voting, then kill him.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
They don't even have Trump's assassination attempt in Google trending searches for a start.
So are you saying the media or better yet the left wing media control what is searchable on Google or the other search engines? Did the media reactivate Trump's meta aka Facebook account because they said his thoughts needs to be available to all while he is a candidate for the presidential election? Sounds like the meta account was pressure put on by someone.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
So are you saying the media or better yet the left wing media control what is searchable on Google or the other search engines? Did the media reactivate Trump's meta aka Facebook account because they said his thoughts needs to be available to all while he is a candidate for the presidential election? Sounds like the meta account was pressure put on by someone.
The unelected scum in the WEF control the world from the top down. They must have decided they wanted his account to be reactivated.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
They want their proxy war with Russia to continue as long as possible. With Trump in power, it's over. Gotta get rid of him. If they can't manipulate the voting, then kill him.
Front. Are you saying that the left radicalized a 20 years old white straight male who is a registered Republican to perform a botch assignation attempt to continue the Russian Ukraine war? Wouldn't it been more prudent to get a ex sniper trained military veteran to hit more than his ear ? Please help me understand the logic to all of this. I'm quite sure someone heard the old quote that's been rephrased by The Wires Omar Little.."if you come for the King You best not miss!"
Do you honestly believe that SS did not see that man climb that roof top with his rifle bag around his shoulders? Do you believe they thought he was SS? Really!

Reactions: Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
The unelected scum in the WEF control the world from the top down. They must have decided they wanted his account to be reactivated.
It was Trump's team that put the pressure on Facebook book not the WEF which stands for exactly what?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Front. Are you saying that the left radicalized a 20 years old white straight male who is a registered Republican to perform a botch assignation attempt to continue the Russian Ukraine war? Wouldn't it been more prudent to get a ex sniper trained military veteran to hit more than his ear ? Please help me understand the logic to all of this. I'm quite sure someone heard the old quote that's been rephrased by The Wires Omar Little.."if you come for the King You best not miss!"
Do you honestly believe that SS did not see that man climb that roof top with his rifle bag around his shoulders? Do you believe they thought he was SS? Really!
There's much speculation for a start if a bullet even hit him and he possibly cut himself on the broken glass while ducking when shots were fired. Did you read Biden's bullseye comment in the post I made ?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
It was Trump's team that put the pressure on Facebook book not the WEF which stands for exactly what?
World Economic Forum. Well, Elon Musk put him back on X/Twitter so it'd be pretty lame for him to not be on FB/Meta then so they had no choice.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
There's much speculation for a start if a bullet even hit him and he possibly cut himself on the broken glass while ducking when shots were fired. Did you read Biden's bullseye comment in the post I made ?
Biden stated that the reason he decided to run for President was because Trump's response to the torch carrying white Christians Nationalists at the Charlottesville protest where a woman's daughter lost her life during that event. Biden's focus was put in Trump. Are you saying that is when he put a "target" on Trump or something that's he mentioned bullseye a few days ago? Again let's get back to the shooter, can you respond to why would they select a 20 years old Caucasian Republican male instead of a minority and immigrant from another country that had military training.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
World Economic Forum. Well, Elon Musk put him back on X/Twitter so it'd be pretty lame for him to not be on FB/Meta then so they had no choice.
So the left radicalized media forced Facebook to reactivate Trump's account because they don't want X aka Twitters followers to have a monopoly of Trump's responses and followers?you do realize Facebook has ten times more followers than Twitter in the US!

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
So the left radicalized media forced Facebook to reactivate Trump's account because they don't want X aka Twitters followers to have a monopoly of Trump's responses and followers?you do realize Facebook has ten times more followers than Twitter in the US!
They can't have a presidential candidate without a media platform...

If things go pear shaped as they obviously have with Biden's clear dementia (which I've been saying for a long time now), they can just try and bump off Trump anyway.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
They can't have a presidential candidate without a media platform...

If things go pear shaped as they obviously have with Biden's clear dementia (which I've been saying for a long time now), they can just try and bump off Trump anyway.
For the third time, why would they pick that shooter?

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
For the third time, why would they pick that shooter?
My original post was replying to you saying it wasn't staged. If they really want him killed, they'll get the job done. I've been reading nonsense all morning that it was staged. It clearly wasn't. They also can't pick a US marine to shoot him, it has to be a nobody to make it look random.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
My original post was replying to you saying it wasn't staged. If they really want him killed, they'll get the job done. I've been reading nonsense all morning that it was staged. It clearly wasn't. They also can't pick a US marine to shoot him, it has to be a nobody to make it look random.
Why pick a nobody who cannot shoot

Reactions: Moxie
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46