US Politics Thread

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sigh.. You keep doing this to yourself. I guess your helper's not with you, so let me assist. Don't expect this from me all the time though!

[QUOTE="calitennis127, post: 37087, member: 23"]The left sided with Soviet Russia consistently throughout the Cold War you ignoramus. The New York Times covered up Stalin's crimes (look up Walter Duranty). They constantly apologized for Soviet Russia. The only reason they don't like Russia now is that Putin opposes gay marriage. He is too intelligent and too rational to be for gay rights. And Russia is not the one hacking Podesta's emails; it is disgruntled U.S. intelligence officials who are doing that.

Hillary has been wrong on everything consistently throughout her career. Her mistakes are being excused and glossed over simply because she is a woman with a social agenda
that dimwits like yourself agree with.
[/QUOTE]

oh wow i am sorry but he was spot on bhahahaha

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
like i said, this one-sided Trump beating media manipulation may impact Clinton campaign negatively. It shows many no longer want to be politically correct, and for a while such ugly brain washing made it look as if you don't support Clinton you are on the wrong side.

Truth is, it's an election and both are legit candidates through election process. Now, it may surprise you but I think Clinton might claim the election was rigged if she doesn't win. Either way it was always asshole vs hypocrite from the start.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Looks nailed on now. What a total and utter rejection of Hillary Clinton.

i'd love YOUR opinion - as well as mary's and other NON-americans..on this.

what did it look like to you?

lol.

right now -- PODESTA (of "we must dump these e mails" fame) --

tells the democrat folks in their headquarters --

"we have a lot to say about this -it's not over yet -- go home and rest and tomorrow we'll see"........

the MEDIA TALK HEADS who predicted and HELPED clinton along - from all sides -- are now dragging out their NEO -CON HEAD -- IRVING KRISTOL --

suggesting that IF trump is president :

"he may have to visit certain people (namely the ZIONIST America-Israel lobby) and think hard about who his advisers are"

NAMELY OF COURSE THE WARMONGERS...

lol, because the 'EXCEPTIONAL WAR MAKING AMERICA"

CLINTON was supposed to LEAD -- has to STAY ON COURSE!!!!

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

A FEW STATES are ''too close too call" the democrats insist.

OHIO - leaning trump - 20 ELECTORAL votes and that is BIG..
michigan -- 16 votes
illinoi - 10
pennsylvannia - 20
new mexico - 11

these are trump leaning and

hillary's "huge electoral vote" - in the northeast is around 4 votes for NEW hampshire which however moved FROM hillary to trump plus or minus 1 percent.

that's about what is ''left"

at 95% nationwide results in.

TRUMP needs 26 more electoral votes from his 244 -- to reach the magic number of 270 electoral votes out of 500 total electoral votes.

HILLARY is standing at 218 electoral votes so far.

make your counting.

understand that what is 'left" in those remaining five or so states is only ''left"

BECAUSE the democrats refuse to concede and want to ''wait until morning"..for ...uh...whatever............

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Looks nailed on now. What a total and utter rejection of Hillary Clinton.

It's a lot more than just people hating Hillary though that is definitely a factor. Trump won a bunch of states that have long been blue making this shockingly lopsided. I think in the end Trump may have won a decent % of the vote even if he was going against Jesus. He brings out the passion, that was kind of his sales pitch from the beginning and it worked.

How's Australia bud? Certain parts of the world are looking a little more enticing suddenly

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
trump speaking NOW...

"I JUST GOT A CALL FROM SECRETARY HILLARY CLINTON - SHE CONGRATULATED ME FOR OUR VICTORY".

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's a lot more than just people hating Hillary though that is definitely a factor. Trump won a bunch of states that have long been blue making this shockingly lopsided. I think in the end Trump may have won a decent % of the vote even if he was going against Jesus. He brings out the passion, that was kind of his sales pitch from the beginning and it worked.

How's Australia bud? Certain parts of the world are looking a little more enticing suddenly

I think people should see what Trump brings to the table before quitting on America. I liked his speech and the tone of it.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Another bastion of the establishment and global elitism bites the dust. This is an era that historians will be writing about for years. I go back to the riots I witnessed in Clapham a few years back. At the time it fizzled out, but I couldn't help feeling there was something really substantive that had happened. I don't think this assault on Western democratic assumptions is over yet. The biggest issue remains the EU and the lack of democratic accountability there. With the referendum in Italy, French presidential elections and German elections over the next 12 months, I think we could see more history being made. I have a feeling the EU isn't going to last another 5 years if this movements momentum has staying power. I'm hugely disappointed at the result, I felt that the way Trump went about his campaign will have a long term negative impact on American democracy, but I did feel that the anger and frustration of the movement was authentic. It would have been so much better if Bernie had been the leader of the movement, but HRC and her connections ripped that chance away. Ironically the resentment that stoked made it inevitable (in hindsight) that too many of his followers would reject her. She had the chance to turn that around by confronting the distrust. I kept waiting for her to step up like Obama did, with his Reverend Wright speech. To make a positive case for why America could elect her, but as Colin Powell said, hubris has always been her fatal weakness. So here we are now. The GOP now has all 3 branches of power, they can't obstruct or protest anymore, they actually have to govern. They may be in a more precarious position now than ever before, because they'll have no one to blame now. Let's see if Trump actually has the capacity to govern, he may surprise us.

Also, I think now, he'll have no choice but to come clean about his assets and taxes won't he? I'm looking forward to that, and I'm also looking forward to his inauguration, I can only imagine how President Obama will feel standing beside him as he hands over power. Shakespeare couldn't write stuff like this, it make House of Cards look tame

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Amazing just how passionate angry white people can be.

Congrats America, you're officially a joke for the next 4 years at the very least.

Reactions: Tennis Fan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think people should see what Trump brings to the table before quitting on America. I liked his speech and the tone of it.

he's going to \disappoint in delivering -- ESPECIALLY if he succumbs to the ''real business of governing" pfressure of EVER allowing ANY of the BILL KRISTOL, brzezinski, albright neocon neoliberals anywhere near him -- THAT'S the great danger to his presidency

america and the world in fact. the POWERS BEHIND WHO HAVE been with hillary -- and with the clintons SINCE 1990 -- these are the

'AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISTS" WHO HAVE CAUSED all the great dislocations, wars, regime changes, bloodletting and not least but most recent decade -- the TERRRORISTS.

but hillary's supporters IGNORED just how DEEP IN DANGER THE ENTIRE planet has already been BECAUSE of these people ...

IF TRUMP can somehow survive THEM and avoid THEM -- and JUST BE A BUSINESSMAN - and in as straightforward as he SHOULD BE -- with the rest of the world --

countries WON'T hVE any PROBLEM WITH THAT.

and all fthe better for all concerned in whatever world we have as it is.

that is why -- support or like trump or not -- i certainly didn't care much for him -- it was VERY CRITICAL that HILLARY NEVER gets the white house and along with that DRAG HER

VICTORIA NULAND the FASCIST MAKER of ukraine,
the policies of Madeleine albright that DESTROYED IRAQ and made it the nursery of TERRORISTS WHEN people LOST their country --
SAMANTHA POWERS whose whispers to obama DESTROYED a stable and mos tprosperous LIBYA in africa and turned IT into ANOTHER terrorist womb ...

AND HAVE been trying again in syria...

these are matters the CLINTONS and their ilk FOOLED americans about...with talk about \\women's rights'

gay rights (and this -- coming from ME-- GAY) - and all the cuddly, cuddly ''progressive, liberal" NONSENSE they use to DISTRACT people

from global problems THEIR leaders created that ARE destroying america itself.

THEREFORE -- HILLARY HAD TO GO --

instead of hillary saying 'ASSAD HAS TO GO/./

|"PROMISING' yet another "we come, we see and he died, hahahahaha".

GOOD BYE blood queen hillary. good riddance.

at least -- there IS a chance TRUMP actually will have a saner presidency.

but better THAT

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Amazing just how passionate angry white people can be.

Congrats America, you're officially a joke for the next 4 years at the very least.

well IT HAS ALREADY BEEN A JOKE for the last more than a decade.

but particularly in the last 16........

for better or worse -- another 'joke" isn't gonna make it less of a joke anyway...

but maybe -- trump WILL see what obama, clinton, bush and billie clinton

albright, brzezinski behind them - soros..

JUST WON'T ACCEPT

countries like russia and chinaand iran and more others ARE NOT GOING TO CONTINUE PUTTING UP WITH BEING BULLIED BY AMERICA.

because THAT is the common legacy from at least 1990.

AND that WAS THE BIG JOKE.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46