US Politics Thread

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Name a smart Republican! Lucky I've ceased caring as the abortion issue has set women back 50 years! They did it to themselves so I'm gonna laugh in their faces when they wonder "what happened?" I'd tell 'em; "you dumb b!tch! You voted for Trump over one of your own!" :facepalm: :thinking-face::yawningface::angry-face:
Well now, you can’t argue that women are better off with the democrats. Remember, the Democrats are cheerleading men in dresses as a viable replacement for actual women. Joe Biden entertained a denigrate misogynist in the White House - Dylan Mulvaney - and nodded his head in agreement with everything, when he wasn’t nodding off to sleep.

That’s like entertaining a klansman at the White House and agreeing with their racial politics. Or similarly, entertaining Ibram X Kendi, and his racial politics…

Reactions: Fiero425

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well now, you can’t argue that women are better off with the democrats. Remember, the Democrats are cheerleading men in dresses as a viable replacement for actual women. Joe Biden entertained a denigrate misogynist in the White House - Dylan Mulvaney - and nodded his head in agreement with everything, when he wasn’t nodding off to sleep.

That’s like entertaining a klansman at the White House and agreeing with their racial politics. Or similarly, entertaining Ibram X Kendi, and his racial politics…
I feel like all us guys are mansplaining... ; )

in the US polling shows consistently that 60-61% of the American public prefers abortion access legal on some level and that number goes up overall with women, like 63-64 % That's pretty much been the numbers for the last few decades...

So I dunno, guessing that for women something that impacts their lives is the abortion issue, much more than stuff like transgender issues. But again, it's us men discussing what's important to women...

Reactions: Moxie

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions

in the US polling shows consistently that 60-61% of the American public prefers abortion access legal on some level and that number goes up overall with women, like 63-64 % That's pretty much been the numbers for the last few decades...

So I dunno, guessing that for women something that impacts their lives is the abortion issue, much more than stuff like transgender issues. But again, it's us men discussing what's important to women...
Well, abortion affects men too, but so does the erasure of women. We all live together in the one society…

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
so are Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon going to do a switcheroo?:face-with-tears-of-joy:

I just heard; FIRED, FIRED, FIRED! Bout time; esp. for Carlson! He's far too pompous and full of himself to perpetuate such lies about things he knew were provably false! Too bad he couldn't personally be sued since he has so much money by way of the Swanson enterprise! :yawningface: :face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Last edited:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Quentin Tarantino perfectly describes the problem with the left, through use of a movie, and Bill Maher guffaws drunkenly:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Quentin Tarantino perfectly describes the problem with the left, through use of a movie, and Bill Maher guffaws drunkenly:

Dems & liberals may be the worst and can be totally moronic, but it makes no sense to support conservatives who're evil fks. & contribute to the decay of our nation! It's like women who hated Hillary enough to vote for an a-#ole like Trump! That's the reason I threw out my feminist card! These women are on their own if they're that self-loathing! "Women hate women;" esp. if successful, intelligent, &/or beautiful! It's pathetic, but they don't see it that way unfortunately! :thinking-face: :yawningface::face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:

Last edited:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Dems & liberals may be the worst and can be totally moronic, but it makes no sense to support conservatives who're evil fks. & contribute to the decay of our nation! It's like women who hated Hillary enough to vote for an a-#ole like Trump! That's the reason I threw out my feminist card! These women are on their own if they're that self-loathing! "Women hate women; esp. if successful, intelligent, &/or beautiful! It's pathetic, but they don't see it that way unfortunately! :thinking-face: :yawningface::face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:
You should have thrown away your feminist card when feminists turned on women and start promoting men in dresses.

All brought to you by the left, brother. Conservatives aren’t afraid to stand up for women…

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
You should have thrown away your feminist card when feminists turned on women and start promoting men in dresses.

All brought to you by the left, brother. Conservatives aren’t afraid to stand up for women…

Stand up? WTF are you talking about? Republicans hate women and only give lip service to supporting them! You have to be kidding yourself! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Stand up? WTF are you talking about? Republicans hate women and only give lip service to supporting them! You have to be kidding yourself! :face-with-hand-over-mouth:
Brother - the left don’t even know how what a woman is! They’re happily replacing women with misogynists like Dylan Mulvaney. They’re gladly watching men in dresses bash women…

• Sad

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Brother - the left don’t even know how what a woman is! They’re happily replacing women with misogynists like Dylan Mulvaney. They’re gladly watching men in dresses bash women…

You're taking extreme view of liberal stupidity! I wouldn't support a Rep. for dog catcher in my city if they were the last ones wanting the job! :angry-face:

Reactions: tented and Moxie

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
You're taking extreme view of liberal stupidity! I wouldn't support a Rep. for dog catcher in my city if they were the last ones wanting the job! :angry-face:
I’m not recommending Republicans but please do an experiment next time your liberal candidate comes knocking for your vote - ask them, what is a woman? You’ll be damned amazed at how gripped they are too by this extreme liberal stupidity…

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

I get the feeling that the transgender issue is the standard you apply as to how others view or treat women, aka a failure of logical or rational thinking.

Just curious, do you think any other issues impact women as much ?

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I’m not recommending Republicans but please do an experiment next time your liberal candidate comes knocking for your vote - ask them, what is a woman? You’ll be damned amazed at how gripped they are too by this extreme liberal stupidity…

I'm almost 66 and couldn't care less about anyone in politics! They're all FOS, but Republicans have shown they're collectively insane! They don't care about the country anymore! It's about hurting the "left!" Again they're talking about defaulting on our Nat'l Debt! It doesn't matter that they've contributed to it more than anyone, but defeating Dems is more important than anything! I may sound as bad as them, but I have reason to while Repubblicans don't even GAF when things are going well for us! Obama got a lot done and fixed us after "W" left us in $#!t-shape! We reward Dems w/ a "Trump!" Fk. 'em all; esp. women b!tchin' aboug their rights being taken away! Conservatives have told them what they'll do when in power and they still got the majority of women on their side! Idiots! :yawningface: :thinking-face::astonished-face::fearful-face:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I get the feeling that the transgender issue is the standard you apply as to how others view or treat women, aka a failure of logical or rational thinking.

Just curious, do you think any other issues impact women as much ?
I don’t know in the long term if any issue will affect women more than their complete and total erasure as a gender…

• Haha

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm almost 66 and couldn't care less about anyone in politics! They're all FOS, but Republicans have shown they're collectively insane! They don't care about the country anymore! It's about hurting the "left!" Again they're talking about defaulting on our Nat'l Debt! It doesn't matter that they've contributed to it more than anyone, but defeating Dems is more important than anything! I may sound as bad as them, but I have reason to while Repubblicans don't even GAF when things are going well for us! Obama got a lot done and fixed us after "W" left us in $#!t-shape! We reward Dems w/ a "Trump!" Fk. 'em all; esp. women b!tchin' aboug their rights being taken away! Conservatives have told them what they'll do when in power and they still got the majority of women on their side! Idiots! :yawningface: :thinking-face::astonished-face::fearful-face:
Well you like the Dems and that’s fair enough but “collective insanity” is easily measured by asking dems “What is a woman?”

You’ll be surprised how collectively insane they can be, as well…

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Well you like the Dems and that’s fair enough but “collective insanity” is easily measured by asking dems “What is a woman?”

You’ll be surprised how collectively insane they can be, as well…

Honey, you're obsessing over one issue! What about Social Security, SNAP programs, healthcare, Veteran Admin. or lack thereof! There's so much else going on other than Leah Thompson owning women in swimming comp.! It's just not high on my list of things to GAF about! :yawningface: :thinking-face::astonished-face:

Last edited:
Reactions: tented and Moxie

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Honey, you're obsessing over one issue! What about Social Security, SNAP programs, healthcare, Verteran Admin. or lack thereof! There's so much else going on other than Leah Thompson owning women in swimming comp.! It's just not high on my list of things to GAF about! :yawningface: :thinking-face::astonished-face:
These are all good issues for Americans to be concerned about, but this “one issue” is a thing that largely the American left have exported to the rest of us in the west, and outside your country we now feel the ‘collective insanity’ the modern American left have given us, with regards to gender - and also race…

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Thank you for saying this. IMO, transgenderism is not really that much of an issue for women. Not nearly what it seems to be for some men. Certainly, I don't think we feel we're being "replaced." (That word gets used a lot by white supremacists as to white people being "replaced" by Black and brown people, and Jews. I have never ever seen it used by women, anywhere.) Also, when the Republicans gave up on same-sex marriage as a done-deal, the fished around for an issue. Nothing stuck until they hit on transgender rights. So it's basically a manufactured issue which mostly affects people who watch Fox News, and/or live in states with Republican governors who like to whip up the base.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Thank you for saying this. IMO, transgenderism is not really that much of an issue for women. Not nearly what it seems to be for some men. Certainly, I don't think we feel we're being "replaced." (That word gets used a lot by white supremacists as to white people being "replaced" by Black and brown people, and Jews. I have never ever seen it used by women, anywhere.) Also, when the Republicans gave up on same-sex marriage as a done-deal, the fished around for an issue. Nothing stuck until they hit on transgender rights. So it's basically a manufactured issue which mostly affects people who watch Fox News, and/or live in states with Republican governors who like to whip up the base.
It’s only ‘a manufactured issue’ in the sense that the left have manufactured new far fetched ideas around gender, and forced them into schools, governments, health systems, and the media everywhere, to such an extent that there after people who believe them to be true.

In that sense I agree, it’s a manufactured issue. But so long as they’re abusing children and women, then we should hesitate to ignore it. And I know that because it came to us from the left, people on the left are willing to ignore this abuse…

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46