Reactions
Exactly. And NOT “protesters“
Screenshot_20210106-140527.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Moxie and tented

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
These people should be dealt with as the traitors that they are.
Moxie and Tented is not intended at you ..but I want to see all of the other posters who was so damn upset during the George Floyd protests that they were rioting and looters. These domestic terrorists really were trying to tear apart and attack Congressmen. I can absolutely guarantee that those posters will "stand back and stand down".

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie and Tented is not intended at you ..but I want to see all of the other posters who was so damn upset during the George Floyd protests that they were rioting and looters. These domestic terrorists really were trying to tear apart and attack Congressmen. I can absolutely guarantee that those posters will "stand back and stand down".
Brother Cali has been conspicuous by his absence since the election, other than about 2 crabby, jabby posts a couple of weeks after Biden won. I don't expect to be hearing from him any time soon.

Polling tells us how many people in the US believe that BLM protests were majority violent, even though they were majority peaceful. And these people today consider themselves to be "patriots." I'm absolutely sure now that that don't even understand the word.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I want to know if they will impeach him immediately for causing this riot. He should not be allowed to complete his term as Prez w/ all the power and privilege that office holds. Pelosi needs to grow a spine and do something ASAP.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Preach

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I want to know if they will impeach him immediately for causing this riot. He should not be allowed to complete his term as Prez w/ all the power and privilege that office holds. Pelosi needs to grow a spine and do something ASAP.
It would be seen as a pointlessly political gesture. Better to let it stain the Republicans. And prosecute their asses when Biden is inaugurated

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It would be seen as a pointlessly political gesture. Better to let it stain the Republicans. And prosecute their asses when Biden is inaugurated
It might look that way to some, but would it be pointless? Trump has been stirring this exact outcome for months. Impeach him for sedition against the government. Trump is going to pardon himself, so there's no prosecuting him after the he's out. You always complain that the Democrats are too lilly-livered. He incites an insurrection and you want them to ignore it? I do get why you say that, but suddenly we do wonder what the next 13 days hold in store for us.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Agreed Federberg, impeachment is useless. The 25th Amendment is the only resolution to end Trumps administration

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Not good enough. He needs to be thrown out on his arse. Then he could never hold federal office again.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

It will not faze him. He threw Twitter, Oprah, Stacey Abrams, the entire Republicans party including Pence, the Democratic Party, the Supreme Court Justices he appointed and much more during his pre Riot speech. I doubt very serious that he gives a damn about his Twitter account status

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Yesterday Everyone saw the BEAST lead thousand of domestic terrorists to the most hallow political place on Earth for Democracy. Now everyone is talking about how they are disgusted because the blalant display of hypocrisy regarding white privilege. As I said before Trump is pure EVIL but he was tolerated by those who coveted his crusade to preserve their white entitlement. This began with the birther strategy and presently leading the Republicans to delegitimizing the black vote in every state where Trump lost. What a GRIFT.
Screenshot_20210107-010503.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
As I've said many times during the Trump Administration, it's not Trump I have the issue with. It's the entire structure that has given cover to his antics.

As far as I'm concerned those who are responsible for security at the Capitol should be sacked IMMEDIATELY. Those police who opened the gates should be FIRED and PROSECUTED. This cannot be tolerated. The era where white grievance is pandered to has to END

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
As I've said many times during the Trump Administration, it's not Trump I have the issue with. It's the entire structure that has given cover to his antics.

As far as I'm concerned those who are responsible for security at the Capitol should be sacked IMMEDIATELY. Those police who opened the gates should be FIRED and PROSECUTED. This cannot be tolerated. The era where white grievance is pandered to has to END
The Capitol police officers were and are Trump supporters. This will get worst because the GOP will.not denounced their MASTER.

I don't understand why you don't have a problem with Trump. He planned this for weeks, months. That's like saying you don't have a problem with Hitler but with the Nazis.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The Capitol police officers were and are Trump supporters. This will get worst because the GOP will.not denounced their MASTER.

I don't understand why you don't have a problem with Trump. He planned this for weeks, months. That's like saying you don't have a problem with Hitler but with the Nazis.
I do have a problem with Trump. But he's just a symptom, not the cause. It's bigger than an orange buffoon. Much bigger. In many ways I'm grateful for Trump. For too long a lot of white Americans were able to claim that there wasn't any deep rooted problem. Trump has forced this reckoning. Say what you like about the guy but he has ended all the bullshit. And frankly I'm glad because things like the MeToo movement wouldn't have happened without him. Sometimes you need some mud on the floor to force you to clean up the mess. If there isn't mud on the floor sometimes you think the floor isn't dirty. Trump is the mud, but lets not kid ourselves... the floor was already filthy...

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
by the way I'm also grateful to the Central Park Karen. Things like that needed to occur for people to open their eyes to the world as it is

tented

Administrator
Reactions
by the way I'm also grateful to the Central Park Karen. Things like that needed to occur for people to open their eyes to the world as it is
She was just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. I’ve lost count of the number of Karen videos I’ve seen over the past few months. They have been enabled to express their racist behavior by the current political climate, led by Trump.

But I agree with your assessment that this cannot all be blamed on him. This shit has been on the verge of boiling over for ages. Trump isn’t the sole source of the problem, but he absolutely has made all of these naked displays of racism seem OK. His actions have given them permission to air their hatred.

Reactions: Federberg
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mrzz World Affairs 2449
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 46