US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Can NADAL raise his game vs. either Marin CILIC or Carlos ALCAREZ in the semi-final?

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
True enough that they are also a week apart in age. And Murray really was the 4th Beatle, which you can't say about Gasquet, but OK comparison. Everyone says that, had he been born in a different era, he'd have more shiny hardware, which I think is a fair assumption. With Gasquet, it's harder to say...one thinks maybe just a bit more. But interesting to see you defending Murray. He surely has a HOF career. And then some.

As much as people think I'm deluding myself, I know what's what! I just reserve the right "to hate" on what I don't like! It doesn't take anything from them in the end even if I give reason to place Nadal in 3rd behind Fedovic! Rafa's resume is so heavily weighed in favor of his clay success! He still owns 22 majors and I won't take any of them away! I'm more upset with the gutless NG'rs who can't seem to put the old guys away! Novak deserves a couple seasons without the shadow of Fedal cast over every accomplishment! :angry-face: :yawningface::shushing-face::fearful-face::astonished-face:

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Is NADAL still going to the LAVER Cup or he's withdrawn?

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Massive upset win by injured Nadal in straight sets.

Gasquet was Massive favourite in this match due to Nadal injuries, yet the match ended in straight sets win for Rafa Amazing.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I am taking it one match at a time at present ask me again after his Tiafoe match
Are you going to watch Meddy v Nick tomorrow?
Has all the halmarks of being the match of the tournament! I'll see what i can do. Guess it will be on prime time evening. I can always revert to my Panny DVD recorder to tape it and then watch at a later time.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Has all the halmarks of being the match of the tournament! I'll see what i can do. Guess it will be on prime time evening. I can always revert to my Panny DVD recorder to tape it and then watch at a later time.

Channel 9 has the rights to the USO if you can get their Gem they have coverage all day and night or on Stan where you get free for the USO

Reactions: Vince Evert

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Massive upset win by injured Nadal in straight sets.

Gasquet was Massive favourite in this match due to Nadal injuries, yet the match ended in straight sets win for Rafa Amazing.
Nah....that's nonesense. Richard Gasquet has lost 34 consecutive sets vs NADAL. Are you trying to wind up the Nadal fans? (of which i'm not)!

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Sinner takes the 2nd set 6-4 to even it up with Nakashima at a set a piece. I still think this one is going 5 sets.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Just tuning into my young Italian why do you have to make my life soo complicated no?

• Haha
Reactions: Hailz
Status
Not open for further replies.