US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
Nah....that's nonesense. Richard Gasquet has lost 34 consecutive sets vs NADAL. Are you trying to wind up the Nadal fans? (of which i'm not)!
Well 100% fit Nadal would be massive Favourite against Gasquet clearly, However Nadal got injures.

Which why I had Gasquet as massive Favourite against Nadal I'm glad was able to cause the upset against all odds.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well 100% fit Nadal would be massive Favourite against Gasquet clearly, However Nadal got injures.

Which why I had Gasquet as massive Favourite against Nadal I'm glad was able to cause the upset against all odds.
What injuries NADAL has? He's had an abdomen injury at Wimbledon but looks like he's healed now. It's the lack of matches he's played over the past 6 weeks which looks obvious.

Reactions: Andy22

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
I love sinner so hope he wins No offence to the other Asian player but it's better for Tournament if Sinner wins.

Great to see Sinner lifting his game after horrible 1st set.

Let's Go Sinner!.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

Andy22

Major Winner
Reactions
What injuries NADAL has? He's had an abdomen injury at Wimbledon but looks like he's healed now. It's the lack of matches he's played over the past 6 weeks which looks obvious.
I think you have Good point agree with you 100%.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Good on you Margaret. Now who do you expect and/or want to see win out of Nick vs Danill blockbuster ?
Gosh, both players are playing well, I think it will come down to, which player returns the other player' serve better? in ways, Nick isnt a good returner, at times, Meddy is a better mover...Meddy in a close one, though if Nick wins I wont be surprised

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm picking the Russian in four, about the same result as their second round australian open this year. But more so than anything, i don't want to see, or read about, any silly theatrics in particular from Nick's side of the court.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
whilst i'm at it, what's the latest with this polish british lass who's filed a lawsuit? Turns out she's a qualified solicitor. She's still going ahead with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.