US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Concessions! The longer they wait, the more time they have to sell overpriced snacks, liquor, novelties, and other tennis junk! :yawningface: :shushing-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth::face-with-tears-of-joy:
The match actually did start on time. I just didn't see it on my TV.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Remember at the USO when Ritchie made the SF and threw his socks off at the back of the court....I laughed and laughed
Some years ago of course

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The match actually did start on time. I just didn't see it on my TV.
When I can't find a match, I check the live scores, to see if it's on. ESPN was horrible in covering the AO this year, and they're only doing slightly better with this USO. Just because you can't find a match, doesn't mean it's not being played, and that is their fault.

Reactions: Hailz

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
When I can't find a match, I check the live scores, to see if it's on. ESPN was horrible in covering the AO this year, and they're only doing slightly better with this USO. Just because you can't find a match, doesn't mean it's not being played, and that is their fault.
The only reason I couldn't find it was because they had it listed under Primetime at the US Open and not Nadal vs. Gasquet. All the other matches are listed with the players names on my TV on ESPN +.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
It was 2013 at the USO that Richard made the SF and his hilarious sock throwing episode

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No time to let Richard off the hook, Rafa, FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
It is a different atmosphere then all the other majors. I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing. The crowds are always fired up and great tennis fans. They also have fun. I actually like it. I also think a lot of the players like it too. The whole Novak thing has really nothing to do with the US Open itself. It has to do with the US Government not allowing people from other countries in the country who are not vaccinated into the country. That is not a rule or law made by the US Open, it is made by the country of the United States of America. The thing with the airplanes. When you put an event in a city like New York city which is pretty populated I hear there is going to be a lot of thing going on and airports and people moving in and out of the city. They are not going to put the biggest tennis tournament in the United States in some rinky dink city.

I know all this! Just venting and being a $#!t-stirrer! I can't help myself sometime! :face-with-tears-of-joy: :shushing-face::face-with-hand-over-mouth:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Can we get back to tennis please?

Come on Rafa you have taken your eyes off the prize

Status
Not open for further replies.