US Open [Men], 2022 - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Well I really don't know. I know who I want to win and that is Shapo.
I’d like for him to win, too. I’ve never been into Rublev’s game, whereas Denis is dynamic and talented albeit inconsistent and not yet living up to the hype.

Reactions: Moxie

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
I’d like for him to win, too. I’ve never been into Rublev’s game, whereas Denis is dynamic and talented albeit inconsistent and not yet living up to the hype.
I agree, it is time for Shapo to step it up. Rublev is also talented, but is also one who can choke. I think this one will go down to a tie breaker.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Huge game for Shapo right now.

Well Shapo is gonna have to do it the hard way.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
As much as I want Shapo to win this match, this is one of those matches that you hate to see anyone lose the match.

Reactions: tented

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
Meh, I don’t like Rublev at all I was hoping he would go down in flames.
Rublev plays Norrie in his next match and I think Shapo will have something to do with that match. Norrie had a pretty easy match earlier today and Shapo gave Rublev a huge fight. I think that will play a huge part in the next match.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
For the life of me I don't understand why they aren't starting some of these matches on the scheduled times. Nadal and Gasquet were schedule on Arthur Ashe at 7:00 p.m. it is now almost 7:45 p.m. and the match hasn't started. There is no other match going on at this time on Arthur Ashe and what really doesn't make sense is this just pushes back the Danielle Collins and Alize Cornet match even later which is scheduled after the Nadal & Gasquet match. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.