US Open 2024 [Women] - Grand Slam

Status
Not open for further replies.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Madison Keys in a bit of a struggle with Mertens in the 1st set, went to a TB which Madison won 76(5)
Madison I dont know why you are struggling with Elise on these HC? Mertens wins the 2nd set 75
Going 3

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonymousFan

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Shawnbm

I knew you would be pleased with Emma's result as you should be:) if she can beat Gauff in her next match, she did beat Gauff at Wimbledon in round 4, Emma will be into the top 10 in the live rankings.
Hey, what am I chopped liver? LOL

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
It appears that Muchova wants to play like a 'man'? and she cant with that serve of hers? :rolleyes:
well. that's what they said about Serena. She had muscles like a man and she played like a man because of her big serve.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
well. that's what they said about Serena. She had muscles like a man and she played like a man because of her big serve.
Please Muchova hasnt got muscles and really hasnt got a big serve compared to Serena, maybe Chrissy needs to get a new eye test and new glasses

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Please Muchova hasnt got muscles and really hasnt got a big serve compared to Serena, maybe Chrissy needs to get a new eye test and new glasses
Well that what Chrissy does. She goes mental whenever her faves get exploited. Remember how she was whenever Pova was shown the door. They retell Pova's sob story about she escaped Russia when she was little and came to the states, bla bla bla

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well that what Chrissy does. She goes mental whenever her faves get exploited. Remember how she was whenever Pova was shown the door. They retell Pova's sob story about she escaped Russia when she was little and came to the states, bla bla bla

Agree she is soo bias when it comes to her faves, she should be more neutral especially as she commentates on tennis, give me Chandra Rubin anyday!

Reactions: AnonymousFan

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
This is the whole post on what Chrissie said and how Ons replied to it on social media
Chrissie on Muchova
" She plays like a guy.She wants to play like a guy.The guys have bigger serves than the woman, they have better volleys for the most part, they move a little bit better"
Ons Jabeur response to Chrissie,
Muchova is an amazing talent.She dosent have to be a guy to have great serve, volley or movement. Can we please stop stereotyping based on gender please?

• Haha
Reactions: kskate2

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
This is the whole post on what Chrissie said and how Ons replied to it on social media
Chrissie on Muchova
" She plays like a guy.She wants to play like a guy.The guys have bigger serves than the woman, they have better volleys for the most part, they move a little bit better"
Ons Jabeur response to Chrissie,
Muchova is an amazing talent.She dosent have to be a guy to have great serve, volley or movement. Can we please stop stereotyping based on gender please?
Ons stalking social media pages since she's sidelined this fortnight. Good for her

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Finally Sabalenka's match is on Ashe I hope she brought her PJs so she can slip on them after the match:) around midnight this is Not Fair to either player, they should have moved this match to another court earlier

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
What the hell Saba down 2-5 to Alexandrova, dont you dare do lose this match, I know it is late, ask for a expresso in the break like Serena Williams did once and she became Serena Williams again:)

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Okay Saba I am getting out my Special Rosary Beads Blessed by the Pope you have lost the first set 62
Get that expresso like I suggested no?
Saba has righted the 'sinking ship' and wins the 2nd set 61
Will I dare put away me Rosary Beads for the 3rd set? No Way I am keeping them out just in case!

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
At 1.50am in the morning Sabalenka d Alexandrova 16 61 62 a disgrace to start this match soo late for both players, I understand it was a night match and people brought tickets etc...........still they could have moved it to another court seeing Novak's match at one stage looked like it might go 5 sets
BTW there is still a mens match going on between Zed v Etchevvery
BTW What about their late night policy? LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.