the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Gael don't worry Wifey is on her way to cheer you on against da Big Haired Dude

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
From what I just read,
Berrettini had to leave the USO today in a wheelchair, hopefully the ankle is not broken, he came down hard on the court, and had to be helped to his chair

• Sad
Reactions: kskate2 and Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
BTW John Isner and Jack Sock lost their doubles match,
Jack Sock /Coco Gauff are playing the mixed doubles still to come at the USO before he officially retires

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
A lot of good it'll do him as Andrey The RED serves Monfils a breadstick in the 4th set! He's doing his "hangdog" act, but I doubt Rublev'll fall 4 it! ;-)
Well you have to admit, it was some mouthwatering tennis by the both of them..

Reactions: Fiero425

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Entertaining 1st set between Charly and Harris, Charly winning 1st set 63
Harris 1st serve dipped badly in the 2nd set, and was struggling physically to keep with Charly, Charly handed him a bread stick

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Jack Sock has now officially retired at the USO , Jack and Coco lost their mixed doubles match to Kudla/Parks 62 76

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm not sure who here in the US is on Spectrum (cable provider) but my tennis with ESPN just got cut off due to a contract dispute, also involving Disney. After a couple of difficult days, all I wanted to do was watch a bit of tennis, but it cut off early in the Alcaraz match, with a message about a contract issue. I am so fed up with ESPN having the contracts here in the US for the Majors. They won't show us the AO in the middle of the night. They won't start their coverage of the USO at 11am. They are actively a terrible steward of tennis Major coverage, and the governing bodies of tennis shouldn't allow their contracts anymore.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
No idea why Meddy is letting Aussie O'Connell hang around in the 3rd set

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not sure who here in the US is on Spectrum (cable provider) but my tennis with ESPN just got cut off due to a contract dispute, also involving Disney. After a couple of difficult days, all I wanted to do was watch a bit of tennis, but it cut off early in the Alcaraz match, with a message about a contract issue. I am so fed up with ESPN having the contracts here in the US for the Majors. They won't show us the AO in the middle of the night. They won't start their coverage of the USO at 11am. They are actively a terrible steward of tennis Major coverage, and the governing bodies of tennis shouldn't allow their contracts anymore.
Well here in Aussie our main tv channel starts the coverage at 1am in the morning and finishes when the last match is over, it is 2.00pm in the afternoon and still have Meddy v O'Connell match on, it is a free service
Also I get Stan for 1 month free service at all the GS where I can watch all the courts.

Last edited:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
O'Connell has saved both MPs
6 all in the TB
Meddy another DF can you believe it lol!
O'Connell wins the 3rd set and we are going 4 sets

Status
Not open for further replies.