Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I have Monfils over Rublev in my draw.

I can't ever get excited about Monfils playing & winning anything! Most of the time after a great effort or comeback he has to WD w/o fail in the next match! It's ridiculous to see this happen & commentators don't seem to bring it up almost wishing for him to perform well! I'd rather he bomb out and give someone else a chance to do something b/c obviously he won't! :face-with-head-bandage: :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :angry-face:

Reactions: Kieran

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Isner is out!!

IMG_3854.gif

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Good God,
Matteo had a hard fall and has rolled his ankle, physio helping him now getting up this dosent look good
Matteo has retired in this match, against Rinderknech, I cant believe the amount of injuries he has had in the last couple of years,
Rinderknech leading 64 5-3 before Matteo fell and had to retire

Last edited:

El Dude

The GOAT
Reactions
Yet another hanging on too long! He won't be missed; esp. by me! He was all serve w/ lit'l to back it up! His FH had it's moments; they were fleeting!
Is there a more boring player of the last 20 years? Even Karlovic was more fun to watch.

Well, maybe not. I suppose he was more physically freakish, so that made him a bit more interesting.

Reactions: tented and nehmeth

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Matteo Arnaldi is giving Fils all he can handle, up two sets to one and on serve in the fourth. I’ve been watching Arnaldi all year and have liked what I see, Like the way he strikes the ball and I like his fight. Just needs to build confidence with more good wins. Hopefully that will be today.

Status
Not open for further replies.