Serious PC thread

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I agree with BB on this. Surely was intended, because you *do not* need to know the precise outcome. You only need to know that, in general, nanny policies result in a weaker, more dependent society. And this part is clear to everyone.

The basic question one needs to answer is always the same:

Given politician/party/ruler/monarch/whatever did so and so out of her/his/their/it good heart, or because she/he/them/it is sure that this would help her/him/them/it to stay in power even longer? The answer is blatantly obvious.
I think you assign more competence and forethought to politicians than I'm willing to. Most of the time they're trying to win for the cause, without fully understanding what the collateral impacts will be. If you're talking tax legislation then I'm in agreement. But civil rights are far far more complex. They're simply not that clever

Last edited:
Reactions: Kieran and tented

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I think a lot of this LatinX stuff, and the capitalising of B in black, all sorts of bogus Whiteness studies, so-called “anti-racism” that’s both incoherent and racist, might come from various sources. As Moxie says, a push back against the masculine form of words in the case of LatinX, and a genuine expression of pride in peoples race, or gender. Mixed in, unfortunately, with modern forms of activism, which are often indistinguishable from a village idiot trying to make durable, meaningful protest graffiti on a wall by using chalk. On a rainy day.

Modern activists of the type like Ibram X. Kendi, or the blue haired witches we saw in the What Is A Woman controversy, are getting way too much airtime, and not enough scrutiny. They don’t do debates. They think any challenge to their victim narrative is racist or transphobe, or misogynist. Or whatever.

And they’re supported, aided and abetted, by the Democrats in America and the far left in Europe, and of course, huge swathes of the mainstream media, who similarly describe criticism of these activists and their activities as racism, and all the usual boring list…

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSicilian

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I think you assign more competence and forethought to politicians than I'm willing to. Most of the time they're trying to win for the cause, without fully understanding what the collateral impacts will be. If you're talking tax legislation then I'm in agreement. But civil rights are far far more complex. They're simply not that clever

I don't know about @mrzz, so speaking for myself only. My view is that the real power base isn't what you see. In effect, politics is almost an illusion - a buffer between the unwashed masses and the real powers. In Chess terms, we are pawns, the governments are maybe a knight or at best, a rook.

The idea we have elected officials just responding to random events seems preposterous to me. The smart players make the events, and are ready to play a much longer game.

Last edited:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not down the 'illuminati' rabbit hole, but I do believe that there are people who exploit events, and even anticipate the 2nd, 3rd and 4th order effects of good and bad legislation. But that's just opportunism. I don't agree there's a hidden hand directing human history. That I think is a step too far. I will concede that the ability to exploit events, with access to non-public information can look like puppetry. In just the same way that what was viewed as magic centuries ago is now understood to have been science all along

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I agree with BB on this. Surely was intended, because you *do not* need to know the precise outcome. You only need to know that, in general, nanny policies result in a weaker, more dependent society. And this part is clear to everyone.

The basic question one needs to answer is always the same:

Given politician/party/ruler/monarch/whatever did so and so out of her/his/their/it good heart, or because she/he/them/it is sure that this would help her/him/them/it to stay in power even longer? The answer is blatantly obvious.
Put like this, I agree. A lot of bad politics stems from a false idea of compassion, which says that the whole government needs more control in peoples lives, to make things more equal, or to assist those who need assistance. But things don’t necessarily work out as planned, leaving whole chunks of the population reliant on government assistance, to the benefit of the party that’s in favour of this.

An example in Ireland is the single mothers allowance, which is essentially a payment given to women who have to raise a child alone. It seems like a good idea, but a better idea is that the woman tells the state who the father is, and they press him to pay. Make deadbeat dads aware that they’re responsible for the welfare of the child, and not everyone else pay for this, through their taxes. I know a woman who has 4 kids through 3 dads, and the state gave her a house and salary, without question.

Less government interference, plus more personal responsibility, equals a better state…

Reactions: mrzz

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I'm not down the 'illuminati' rabbit hole, but I do believe that there are people who exploit events, and even anticipate the 2nd, 3rd and 4th order effects of good and bad legislation. But that's just opportunism. I don't agree there's a hidden hand directing human history. That I think is a step too far. I will concede that the ability to exploit events, with access to non-public information can look like puppetry. In just the same way that what was viewed as magic centuries ago is now understood to have been science all along

Your last sentence is one I definitely agree with. More on that later.

On your first sentence, sure there are people who exploit events - but that event in itself has to have been created in the first place. Who created the event? and why?

There are numerous ancient orders in this realm - Freemasons (Scottish and York Rites), Rosicrucians, Opus Dei, Knights of Malta, Templars, Skull and Bones, Golden Dawn - there are hundreds, if not thousands of them. Ask yourself, if they don't do anything, why do they even exist? Not only exist, but been around for centuries?

If they don't do anything, why do they have oaths taken on the pain of death? Or talk of the "Great Work", "The Craft" etc... Have you ever joined a group that does absolutely nothing and serves no purpose? and retained your membership?

Ever read Manly P. Hall's "Secrets of the Ages"? Old Celtic and Egyptian texts like the "Kolbrin", The Bible, or the Quran? Old Alchemy texts? The "Qabalah"? Looked at Nikola Tesla's scientific work? Sound, resonance and frequency?

If you do, it will confirm your last point to some extent. We are not an advanced civilization.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As regards, hidden hand - look in your own photo collection and count how many times you've hidden your hand. I guess zero times.

Symbology is a language in itself. I could show you hundreds, if not thousands of these, but here's a sample.

hiddenhand.jpg

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
As regards, hidden hand - look in your own photo collection and count how many times you've hidden your hand. I guess zero times.

Symbology is a language in itself. I could show you hundreds, if not thousands of these, but here's a sample.

hiddenhand.jpg
Isn’t that Mozart in there? What’s he done, to be included with Stalin and the rest of them? :astonished-face::lulz1:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
If these organisations don't have standing, then why do the Knights of Malta have permanent observer status at the United Nations?

Have their own passports?

ce22c2aa039f3eb9b0018b3c6b1148ef

and have their own jurisdiction?

I'm not asking you for answers by the way - just trying to plant mustard seeds for you to explore more on how this world works.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
ok... I'll admit you've got me intrigued about this hidden hand thing! :face-with-tears-of-joy::astonished-face:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
ok... I'll admit you've got me intrigued about this hidden hand thing! :face-with-tears-of-joy::astonished-face:

As a starting point mate. Watch this with no distractions for about 20 minutes.

It's a great starting point and will blow your mind, when you begin to start thinking about it, then start putting the jigsaw together with some of the other texts I mentioned. Add Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma" to your reading list. 33 degree Scottish Rite Freemason. But the other texts I mentioned are far more revealing.

After you've watched that 20 minutes or so, watch the whole 2 and half hour presentation from the start. The Bible (the original Hebrew version, not the KJV translation) reads totally differently when you understand sound frequency and creation. Not just the Bible, but all the ancient texts - Sumerian tablets, Egyptian, Celtic, Hindu, Quran etc... It's largely the same story with a few nuances and begins to make sense... and it sets you on a journey of incredible discovery.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I could swap that out for one of your Pope if that helps.
You probably could, unfortunately, with this current pope, but I think the Mozart one might be to do with his membership of the Freemasons? I know that these paintings of the past are heavy in narrative and symbolism, so that might be the case there?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You probably could, unfortunately, with this current pope, but I think the Mozart one might be to do with his membership of the Freemasons? I know that these paintings of the past are heavy in narrative and symbolism, so that might be the case there?
Understand sound first. What did Mozart create?

On the current Pope, are you aware of the Fatima prophecies?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Understand sound first. What did Mozart create?

On the current Pope, are you aware of the Fatima prophecies?
Mozart didn’t create sound, he composed music. Are you referring to his use of Freemason symbols in his music?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
A couple of years ago, I shared the Bank of America Frescos.

Masonry (Hidden Hand) Duality Chequer Board, with a pyramid, black sun (think Churchill etc), burning bush (Old Testament/Moses) and Jacob's Ladder (Bibilical - they are the steps on the left). Some say, Elohim trapped in a box (not figured this out yet).

fresco1-jpg.4185

fresco2-jpg.4186

Fresco 2: Battle of the Gods, with Chaos on Earth. Burning Buildings (looks like terraced housing in the UK), Hazmat outfits (think viruses), confused religious figures - interesting to see the big white "Z" by the burning buildings... what symbol are all the Russian military displaying in the Ukraine theatre?

fresco0-jpg.4184

Fresco 3: The Finished work.

Not figured this out either yet... or the meaning...only that it means something. Buried workers and finished work.

Last edited:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Mozart didn’t create sound, he composed music. Are you referring to his use of Freemason symbols in his music?

I'm not referring to anything mate. Presumably the sequences of sound Mozart created where meant to be played, or there would be little purpose in composing them in the first place.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I'm not referring to anything mate. Presumably the sequences of sound Mozart created where meant to be played, or there would be little purpose in composing them in the first place.
Yeah but that’s the same as what a playwright does - creates words that have to be said, which means they then become sounds?

I’m not sure what you’re accusing Wolfie of here. That he was a great composer, but somehow complicit in Stalin-like fashion sense? :)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yeah but that’s the same as what a playwright does - creates words that have to be said, which means they then become sounds?

I’m not sure what you’re accusing Wolfie of here. That he was a great composer, but somehow complicit in Stalin-like fashion sense? :)

I wasn't aware I was accusing him of anything. If you don't think ancient orders exist or sound technology doesn't matter then that's your call. Remember the Gospel of John - "It started with the Word"... sound. The fact that religious institutions have hijacked this knowledge and dumbed everybody down to comatose level isn't my problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540