Serious PC thread

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I agree with that but that’s America, a freak of politics. Buy Biden-Get Harris For Free is the flip side of their terrible bind. And often globally there’s a liking on the right for the Strong Man leader, I’ve even seen people on the right who defend Putin as some upholder of traditional European Christian values. But the weird fetishistic American race/gender ideologies are spreading and poisoning and destabilising the west. In fact, that political wing ego sells us innovative gender ideologies detests the unprecedented success of the west. They don’t realise that its opposite is far worse and yet they’re doing the work of its opposite.

There’s always a predicament when we go to vote - unless we’re insufferable tribalists and we vote for daddy’s party, no matter what. I think it’s better to deal with issues in isolation from either wing - and badger any politician who won’t answer the question, ‘What is a woman?’, or who recites modern race theory or Marxist without condemnation. Largely, the modern leftist scourge can be blamed on conservatives who aren’t doing their job, just when we most need them. They’ve allowed relativism to harden its grip on everything..
the problem is that we are experiencing a Marxist infiltration at all levels of education. Even as the right buys into the Strongman the left swallows whole the Marxist theories. It's a pincer movement both sides are being destroyed by Soviet philosophies and they're both too fucking dumb to see it

Reactions: shawnbm and Kieran

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The educated American left in Portland State university articulates its position on trans in the only way it knows how:

It's actually quite interesting when you read ancient texts - not just the Bible, but Egyptian scrolls, the Hindu Vedas, the Celtic Christians, Quoran etc - they all talk about the collective madness that engulfs the fall of Empires and transition of ages and epochs. When women become like men and men become like women, corruption of the church, and the changes in the movements of celestial bodies (i.e. the moon appearing in the daytime)... as a precursor to the Destroyer returning to clean out the rot. This isn't limited to the Bible, it's a common thing in ALL of the ancient scrolls. Something to be very mindful of IMO.

Reactions: shawnbm and Kieran

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
The educated American left in Portland State university articulates its position on trans in the only way it knows how:

I just can't understand how any neutral observer can take these people seriously. They have so much cultish aggression, and so little substance to their arguments. Wow! Imagine what Socrates and Plato would make of their inability to deploy a coherent case for their position

Reactions: shawnbm

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I was chatting with a friend of mine after he mentioned that one of those vegan meat substitute companies was letting go of all of its staff. The conversation moved on to the poster child stock BeyondMeat which was trading like a tech stock a few years back around $40. It's now $4. We then started talking about media companies like Vice and BuzzFeed which have gone to the dogs. Now, in light of Bud Light, and other brands being destroyed for going woke, because of this ESG nonsense. Is it possible that quite without our paying attention, the market is already turning on woke?? Think about it.. DailyWire is absolutely flying right now. Fox News has a specific issue.. Tucker Carlson. I'll keep my eye on this... we just may be seeing a market correction that could bleed into a cultural correction as well. Fingers crossed!

By the way.. I'm hearing that the. explanation for the Tucker Carlson thing might be part of the settlement with Dominion. Perhaps Dominion insisted that they wanted Tucker gone? If that's the case then I have to say, I admire the spite! I can't imagine they thought that could potential fatally wound Fox!

Reactions: tented

tented

Administrator
Reactions
By the way.. I'm hearing that the. explanation for the Tucker Carlson thing might be part of the settlement with Dominion. Perhaps Dominion insisted that they wanted Tucker gone? If that's the case then I have to say, I admire the spite! I can't imagine they thought that could potential fatally wound Fox!

Hmm … that seems odd since so many other Fox News hosts (Ingraham, Hannity, Bartiromo, etc.) were saying the same things about Dominion. Why single him out?

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Hmm … that seems odd since so many other Fox News hosts (Ingraham, Hannity, Bartiromo, etc.) were saying the same things about Dominion. Why single him out?
What if they thought that would be the one that would hurt most for them to lose?

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I loved this!!! Absolutely nailed it

Look at that big teeth aggressive grin that female presenter has when she feels she was accused of being racist. She actually confirmed it in the way she talked down to Candace Owen…

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Johns Hopkins reputation is now in tatters. Yet another revered institution brought down by dumb misogynistic activists.

Johns Hopkins pulls 'lesbian' definition after uproar over use of 'non-men' instead of 'women'
Johns Hopkins University removed an online glossary of LGBTQ terms and identities this week after its definition of the word "lesbian" used the term "non-men" to refer to women

IMG_9989.jpeg

• Angry

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Professional narcissist Demi Lovato would like you all to take note that it(or she, or zipadeedoodah?) has changed pronouns. No other reason you need to do know other than that she wants you to know.

I’m not included among those who need to know because I expected it after the most recent switch, and I expect it to change again before Christmas. ‘It’ in that last sentence referring to the pronoun switch and not Lovato’s current pronouns. Lovato’s pronouns are now dip/shit.

IMG_9991.jpeg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Professional narcissist Demi Lovato would like you all to take note that it(or she, or zipadeedoodah?) has changed pronouns. No other reason you need to do know other than that she wants you to know.

I’m not included among those who need to know because I expected it after the most recent switch, and I expect it to change again before Christmas. ‘It’ in that last sentence referring to the pronoun switch and not Lovato’s current pronouns. Lovato’s pronouns are now dip/shit.

View attachment 8307
once most of the sheep start using the pronouns it no longer has the same woke currency. It makes sense that she's given up on it. I hope more of them do!

Reactions: tented and Kieran

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
once most of the sheep start using the pronouns it no longer has the same woke currency. It makes sense that she's given up on it. I hope more of them do!
She’s more exhausted than giving up. It must be tiring working at a job like that, where your daily chore consists of reminding the ignorant of your pronouns. And especially having to explain why.

By the way, the Johns Hopkins one above reminds me of when we were in the depths of covid and institutions like that would tell us to follow the science.

New update on “The Science” from Johns Hopkins: “A lesbian is a non-man. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!”

It’s really the gift that keeps giving. A young boy is a non-man too. If a young boy fancies another young boy, are they both lesbians, because they’re both non-men? Probably are, in the age of the female penis…

Reactions: mrzz

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
She’s more exhausted than giving up. It must be tiring working at a job like that, where your daily chore consists of reminding the ignorant of your pronouns. And especially having to explain why.

By the way, the Johns Hopkins one above reminds me of when we were in the depths of covid and institutions like that would tell us to follow the science.

New update on “The Science” from Johns Hopkins: “A lesbian is a non-man. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!”

It’s really the gift that keeps giving. A young boy is a non-man too. If a young boy fancies another young boy, are they both lesbians, because they’re both non-men? Probably are, in the age of the female penis…
there is something deeply homophobic about this trans-movement. And our progressive friends are either sticking their head in sand or dumb as shite. The atrocities going on in Iran at the moment, where gay children are being forcibly transitioned is beyond despicable. But our self righteous friends don't talk about it. Frankly the T in LGBTQ is a complete and utter nonsense at this point

mrzz

Hater
Reactions

Ergo, all sexually active aliens are lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: tented and Kieran

tented

Administrator
Reactions
there is something deeply homophobic about this trans-movement. And our progressive friends are either sticking their head in sand or dumb as shite. The atrocities going on in Iran at the moment, where gay children are being forcibly transitioned is beyond despicable. But our self righteous friends don't talk about it. Frankly the T in LGBTQ is a complete and utter nonsense at this point
Exactly. The T, the Q, and anything else which sometimes follows LGB.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Further on trans, a Gallup poll suggests that a growing number of people in America believe that it is not morally acceptable to change your gender. Since 2021, the dial has slid against trans among independents and Republicans, though predictably among Democrats, they’re slower to see reason, particularly when it comes to sports. The Gallup article headline focused only on sports participation, but the poll itself is broader:

More Say Birth Gender Should Dictate Sports Participation

Reactions: Jelenafan

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Further on trans, a Gallup poll suggests that a growing number of people in America believe that it is not morally acceptable to change your gender. Since 2021, the dial has slid against trans among independents and Republicans, though predictably among Democrats, they’re slower to see reason, particularly when it comes to sports. The Gallup article headline focused only on sports participation, but the poll itself is broader:

More Say Birth Gender Should Dictate Sports Participation

At least things are heading in the right direction. It’s progress. It could have gone the other way.

Reactions: Kieran
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 13
britbox World Affairs 82
britbox World Affairs 1004
britbox World Affairs 8540