Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
The draw is out in Melbourne ATP250 where Rafa is the top seed,he is also playing doubles with Munar,
Rafa is the top seed in singles,his draw,

R1 Bye
R2 Giron/Qualifer
QFs Popyrin/Koepfer
SFs Goffin/Kyrgios/Ivashka
Final Dimitrov,Opelka/Murray/McDonald

Murray and Kyrgios received wild cards into the tournament.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa and fellow countryman Munar will face Aussie's Marc Polmans and Alexei Popyrin in their first doubles match.,ATP 250 tournament in Melbourne.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
You tell him Rafa LOL! that reporter is usually asleep most of the time in media conferences btw.....he is a nut case:)
But Rafa seems that he took it more like a joke than seriously and the way the reporter was asking it seems he still was asleep :face-with-tears-of-joy:

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
When does Rafa play his first match..work is still slow this week. I might be able to catch up with some tennis.although I'm dreading those 2 am wake up times watching AO tennis.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
When does Rafa play his first match..work is still slow this week. I might be able to catch up with some tennis.although I'm dreading those 2 am wake up times watching AO tennis.
Rafa is playing doubles at 4pm local time today
Rafa will play his first singles match tomorrow...schedule is not out yet
Well now you know how I feel having to get up sometimes at 1am for tennis most of the year:)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well now you know how I feel having to get up sometimes at 1am for tennis most of the year:)
We call ourselves "tennis vampires" around this time of year. But I/we know you do it most of the year. I don't envy you. Enjoy it while it lasts!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Great that's 9 pm PST.. thanks Miss Margaret

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
We call ourselves "tennis vampires" around this time of year. But I/we know you do it most of the year. I don't envy you. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Moxie, Every time I watch this darn event I am mentally exhausted for over a week. Especially, when Rafa loosing..it's the WORST.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa will play his first official singles match in 5 months against (Q) Berankis who defeated Giron 75 64 in the ATP250 tournament in Melbourne.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
is it tomorrow or thursday
I read this post with no context. Not to be disrespectful, but since I always have to look up the time, and remember what day it is, when we deal with antipodean tennis, and because AP has been torturing Miss Margaret about what day it is in Oz, this one just tipped me over the edge of existential uncertainty. So much for living in the moment! lol

• Haha
Reactions: the AntiPusher