Nadalites – Rafa Nadal Talk

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Man, you're grading on a very high curve. (bolded above.) Gisele Bunchen is considerer one of the most beautiful women in the world. You do understand that she made all of that money on her looks, right? To even mention the Kardashians in the same breath is to prove that your taste is mostly in your mouth. ;)
Sister Moxie, I'm not the only guy who feels like that. I don't even think Gisele is in the hunt for the top ten football wives .e.g.Russell Wilson's wife Ciara..

But as a Sugar mama, she's the GOAT

• Haha
Reactions: Jelenafan

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Sister Moxie, I'm not the only guy who feels like that. I don't even think Gisele is in the hunt for the top ten football wives .e.g.Russell Wilson's wife Ciara..

She wouldn't be my cup of tea either. At all.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

Jelenafan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

She wouldn't be my cup of tea either. At all.
Seriously guys, I don't think Giselle loses any sleep over this .....:)

• Haha
Reactions: Moxie

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Screenshot_20210418-071027.png

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Lets hope Rafa does not display that ugly match again at Barcelona:)
It will turn into a good loss at MC..Rafa will his opponents feel more pain hopefully next this week and suffer to capture that Trophy..(which is the best Trophy in all of spots in my opinion.)

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
https://www.atptour.com/en/news/tsitsipas-barcelona-2021-final-reaction

Tsitsipas quoted as saying that Rafa "hates to lose." Rafa countered in his presser that he doesn't hate to lose, he just loves winning and the competition. Though I'm pretty sure that in the past he has stated that he hates to lose. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Stefanos said he also learned something by facing this level of commitment. He was reaching his limit, and Rafa had more. It has been said often, by the Big 3 of each other that they made each other better players. If Stefanos is serious, this could make him a better player.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
https://www.atptour.com/en/news/tsitsipas-barcelona-2021-final-reaction

Tsitsipas quoted as saying that Rafa "hates to lose." Rafa countered in his presser that he doesn't hate to lose, he just loves winning and the competition. Though I'm pretty sure that in the past he has stated that he hates to lose. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Stefanos said he also learned something by facing this level of commitment. He was reaching his limit, and Rafa had more. It has been said often, by the Big 3 of each other that they made each other better players. If Stefanos is serious, this could make him a better player.
Interesting points that both players but the truth is Rafa has the highest level of pure " moxie" or inner fortitude that cannot be taught..Roger, Novak, Pete and Borg had it ..it's rare ..IMO

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Interesting points that both players but the truth is Rafa has the highest level of pure " moxie" or inner fortitude that cannot be taught..Roger, Novak, Pete and Borg had it ..it's rare ..IMO
I think that, on the men's side, in terms of "refuse to lose," Rafa and Conners are the best ever. I've cited this before, but it's a great compliment, coming from Conners, who said that Nadal plays like he's broke.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I think that, on the men's side, in terms of "refuse to lose," Rafa and Conners are the best ever. I've cited this before, but it's a great compliment, coming from Conners, who said that Nadal plays like he's broke.
Rafa plays like his opponents are trying to snatch food from the Nadal's family table .

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Rafa plays like his opponents are trying to snatch food from the Nadal's family table .
Well, if nothing else, most of the time he doesn't give an inch, and an inch was really all there was between him and Stefanos in that final. Rafa had MPs in the 2nd set, and Tsitsipas had MPs in the 3rd. Finally, Stefanos hit the Nadal wall, and he graciously accepted that. I'll be interested to see if he can bring his own wall up a notch. He knows how close he was.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Conners was the ultimate 'street fighter' to me he played Rafa a huge compliment saying he 'plays for broke'.

Reactions: Moxie

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Rafa travels to Madrid today to start training at the Magic Box and adjust to Madrid's altitude,as soon as he gets a negative result from the PCR test he'll take at his arrival.Rafa should play his first match next Wednesday.

Last edited: